Author Topic: Oh my  (Read 1539 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Oh my
« on: March 17, 2008, 03:20:02 PM »
Oh my.

If one wishes to see the Bostonian Drunkard in less flatulent, but more long-haired, days:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=105&topic_id=7512763&mesg_id=7512763

Posted by the carpetbagging maternal ancestress; the guy on the right is the one who defended Vast Teddy after that famous swim in 1969.

And then the bird-smacking stoned red-faced primitive hurries to kiss posterior:

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 08:54 PM
Response to Original message

3. Nah, your Dad look like he's comfortable, not disapproving

Raven  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 08:59 PM
Response to Reply #3

4. You're right. My father loved and raised this boy and taught him the value of ethics, decency and the value of the written word and he read poetry with him and gave him just about everything. I'm in tears now thinking about what a gift my Dad was to Will and what a gift Will was to my Dad. They would have some hell of a conversation these days!

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 09:09 PM
Response to Reply #4

5. Not to give myself too much credit for being perceptive, but that picture really did tell me that the interaction between the two people was as you described.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Re: Oh my
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 03:26:05 PM »
Oh my is right. Excellent find frank!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2008, 03:51:17 PM »
Ok, so I am confused (WATCH it, and you know who you are)...I know Will is a DU regular, as his posts have sure made their way on these boards.

But WHO is Raven? His wife, or good friend? Obviously whoever posted this picture, it is a picture of Will with their father.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 03:54:54 PM »
Raven is Will's mother. The older man in the photo would be her father. And the one referenced in the little gem that made it's way over her a few days ago.

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline LadyLiberty

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2008, 03:58:09 PM »
Raven is Will's mother. The older man in the photo would be her father. And the one referenced in the little gem that made it's way over her a few days ago.

Ohhhhh, that makes sense. Well, aren't they a bundle of joy, spending quality family time at the DUmp together and all  :-)
"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world. I hope you'll join with me to try to change it."

Barack Obama

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2008, 04:37:18 PM »
So that's what a smug little twat looks like before they ruin what's left of their grey matter with cheap vodka binges.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2008, 04:43:40 PM »
So that's what a smug little twat looks like before they ruin what's left of their grey matter with cheap vodka binges.

Yeah, since it's probably from the mid-1990s, it's probably just before the Bostonian Drunkard embarked on his drinking career.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2008, 07:20:33 PM »

Yeah, since it's probably from the mid-1990s, it's probably just before the Bostonian Drunkard embarked on his drinking career.
Judging by the adult beverages on the side table, he came by it honest. or Honorary Uncle Teddy rubbed off :-)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2008, 07:25:53 PM »
I am pretty sure it is cheap whiskey binges.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline asdf2231

• would like to cordially invite you to the pants party!
  • VRWC Arts And Crafts Director
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2008, 08:42:09 PM »
Raven  (1000+ posts)      Tue Feb-26-08 08:59 PM
Response to Reply #3
4. You're right. My father loved and raised this boy and taught him
 the value of ethics, decency
and the value of the written word and he read poetry with him and gave him just about everything. I'm in tears now thinking about what a gift my Dad was to Will and what a gift Will was to my Dad. They would have some hell of a conversation these days!

The pedophile preist guy... The guy who helped cover up Big Ted's drowning victim...

Riiiiiight.

Build a man a fire and he will be warm for awhile.
Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life...