Author Topic: A challenge just for fun (Little off topic)  (Read 565 times)

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
A challenge just for fun (Little off topic)
« on: August 17, 2010, 09:26:53 PM »
For more talented writers than myself...
Who can come up with the best Bud Light Real Men of Genius jingle for all our friends over on skinners island.
Bonus bragging points if you can figure out how to do it CaliforniaPiggy style. :-)

A template...
Bud Light Presents: Real Men of Genius
(Real men of Genius)
Today we salute you. Mr. Nudist Colony Activity Coordinator
(Mr. Nudist Colony Activity Coordinator)
Wearing nothing but a whistle and a clip board, you're living the real American dream
Getting paid to think up fun things to do... Naked.
(Runnin free!)
Sure there's danger, vinyl chairs, sunburns, chafage, and lawn darts, compleatly out of the question
(WATCH OUT NOW!)
Your keen instincts tells you to stick to activities that involve a lot of bouncing and jiggling. And if that doesn't work, who cares? You're all naked.
(It's your birthday!)
So crack open an ice cold Bud Light, Nuddy Boy. 'Cause we all know, the the going gets tough, the tough get naked.
(Mr. Nudist Colony Activity Coordinator!)
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: A challenge just for fun (Little off topic)
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2010, 08:10:05 AM »
 :rotf:

That's pretty good.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2010, 09:26:51 AM »
I've got one coming together in my mind.  More to follow . . .  :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2010, 09:35:00 AM »
Can't work. There are no real men of any variety at the DU. "Mr. Obama-blow-job-giver"? Even a beer as crappy as Budweiser has to have some standards.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2010, 10:17:49 AM »
In the spirit(s) of the Pittstain, how 'bout "Mr. 'Hoity-Toity Liberal Bar' Bouncer?"  That's where I am with that.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »
Can't work. There are no real men of any variety at the DU. "Mr. Obama-blow-job-giver"? Even a beer as crappy as Budweiser has to have some standards.

Every bar tender knows a thing or two.,
--- has seen it all when it comes to the customers choice of brew.

Bud men are out going through and through,
smarter then most and a Hero too.

Bud helps more men get laid,-- and wipes out the memory of a bar fly the very next day.

Bud helps a young fella become a man, learning to puke on the ground or the sand.

Drink up me Hardy's and enjoy the time,-- years from now your life wont be worth a dime.

Budweiser, the King of Beers., Queers and all that child support to a woman you met just once.