Author Topic: DUmmy Mythsaje Throws In The Towel  (Read 916 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmy Mythsaje Throws In The Towel
« on: July 19, 2009, 04:40:00 PM »
After posting one Pittian essay after another, every one of which garners the dreaded <0 rating from his fellow DUmmies, DUmmy Mythsaje seems to have finally given up. In this post, he hammers one final nail into the coffin of his DUmp cred:

Mythsaje  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-19-09 05:29 PM
Original message
It's time to face it, folks...
 Like Skinner said, the unrec is here to stay and no amount of complaining is going to change it. And while I'm a firm believer in continuing a fight that might eventually be won (after the past 8 years with Bushco, that goes without saying), it's pretty clear that it isn't going to happen in this case. The jerks and assholes will happily continue broad-brushing anyone who doesn't like it and pissing in anyone else's cheerios just because they can. They're the majority, obviously, and we get to see first-hand what some alleged "liberals" get up to when they're in the unopposed majority.

Whether or not "whining" is an organized talking point (I see no reason to believe it is, but I could be wrong), it's interesting to note that those who have been most adamant about their dislike of the unrec feature are among the most strident anti-status quo people here, the ones for whom "go along to get along" is a vomit-inducing phrase. But it's fun to see them painted as some sort of organized cadre of troublemakers. Most are the kind of democrats that the phrase "herding cats" was originally coined to describe.

Blah, blah, whiny blah...

No wonder people find the underside of the bus so convenient. It doesn't take all that much to end up there, now does it? All you have to do is step outside the majority view and voila! Now you're looking at engine parts and axle grease.

At this point I wish I COULD see the total of unrecs, because I'm almost positive this would reach the Most Unrecommended page--if there was one.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6103246

So he will never make the "Greatest" page, his cartons of pamphlets will never be sold, and DUmmy Mythsaje will never rise above the level of unloading cases of melon ballers on the dock at Target.

Incidentally, for anyone interested in fantasy in the ever popular "crappy" style, here is a little excerpt from the thumbnail describing one of DUmmy Mythsaje's potential bestsellers:

The Boss of Bosses, the Lord Immortal ArchAngel, sends her and her team on an illicit mission back in time to prevent a war between paranormals and ordinary humans

Get out your checkbook.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: DUmmy Mythsaje Throws In The Towel
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »
It makes me smile to see a cretin that is so full of themself and convinced of their intellectual superiority cry their eyes out when they realize that no one else thinks so.  :lmao:

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 05:23:57 PM »
It makes me smile to see a cretin that is so full of themself and convinced of their intellectual superiority cry their eyes out when they realize that no one else thinks so.  :lmao:

Don't let the door hit you as you exit the DUmp, but remember to open it wide when you return, so it doesn't hit you between the eyes....   :loser:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Chris

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 05:53:05 PM »
They're realling tearing into him over there.  Hilarious.   :evillaugh:
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 06:10:28 PM »
They're realling tearing into him over there.  Hilarious.   :evillaugh:

Yes, they really are:

cali  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-19-09 05:56 PM
Response to Original message
33. ... for pete's sake, this is a political discussion board. that's all.....
your incessant melodrama over this has just been ridiculous.

NoPasaran  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-19-09 05:57 PM
34. Jesus called. He needs his cross back.

DUmmy Mythsaje is done, to franksolich's everlasting disappointment. He's cooked his own goose more thoroughly than DUmmy Bill Pitt did when he teamed with drug addict Jason Leopold to announce the imaginary indictment of Lord Rove.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 06:16:28 PM »
BlooInBloo  (1000+ posts)        Sun Jul-19-09 05:40 PM
14. I hope your book sales haven't been negatively impacted.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!11!!!!   :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 06:56:01 PM »
I stand corrected on a point judging from that so-sad thread.  Now it looks as if the omega ominimo (or whatever) Islander is now sticking up for the Mythsaje Islander when just last week it was mocking the other.  I'm quite confused as to the relationship of the two now. 

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »
Isn't this the same person bitching the other day about leaving? What a whiny little bitch. Seems I'm running into a lot of'em lately.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 07:10:20 PM »
I stand corrected on a point judging from that so-sad thread.  Now it looks as if the omega ominimo (or whatever) Islander is now sticking up for the Mythsaje Islander when just last week it was mocking the other.  I'm quite confused as to the relationship of the two now. 

It's not symbiotic, or parasitic--it's idiotic.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 07:55:49 PM »
Isn't this the same person bitching the other day about leaving? What a whiny little bitch. Seems I'm running into a lot of'em lately.

Yeah.

The maulin waif primitive, Mythsaje.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 11:00:56 AM »
He is one of the most boring writers I have ever encountered.  And that includes Accounting and Economics textbook writers.   He is simply unreadable. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2009, 04:39:06 PM »
He is one of the most boring writers I have ever encountered.  And that includes Accounting and Economics textbook writers.   He is simply unreadable.

The maudlin waif primitive has had a few pearls, among the pig droppings.

The time his car was broken into, was a near-classic, but that alas was so very long ago now.

Better that the maudlin waif primitive had taken writing counseling from franksolich, than from that NanceGreggs idiot.
apres moi, le deluge