Author Topic: Beyond pathetic...  (Read 452 times)

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
Beyond pathetic...
« on: February 09, 2024, 09:18:16 PM »
riversedge
 (69,007 posts)Fri Feb 9, 2024, 08:28 PM
White House frustration with Garland grows

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218668911

Someone please refresh my memory. Wasn’t this the guy that Obama wanted on the Supreme Court and set the Dummies hair on fire when the Republicans refused to allow a vote on him?

Irish_Dem
 (43,097 posts)
4. I have been frustrated with Garland for quite some time.
Reply to riversedge (Original post)
Fri Feb 9, 2024, 08:35 PM
Hope the WH makes some changes.

These retards still think Biden will be the nominee in 2024.

Fiendish Thingy
 (14,879 posts)
6. Well, then, Joe, it's up to you to fire him, if these reports are accurate. Nt

Tomorrow is Saturday, a fine time for a Saturday Night Massacre II :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Drafe Hoblin

Re: Beyond pathetic...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2024, 06:00:36 AM »

Someone please refresh my memory. Wasn’t this the guy that Obama wanted on the Supreme Court and set the Dummies hair on fire when the Republicans refused to allow a vote on him?

Obama was baiting McConnell, who wanted to hold-off Senate Confirmation of Scalia's replacement until after the Presidential Inauguration (whoever the 2016 winner might be) by dangling the then 'moderate' Garland's nomination to force an early vote.

It was obvious to anyone who understood Obama, that he intended to switch Garland for some ultra-left puppet after Mitch gave the go-ahead to start the Confirmation-process.

McConnell won this bait-and-switch chess-move.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2024, 07:20:21 AM »
He was a hero when he was going after Trump and his supporters. Now that he said something they don’t like about Biden he’s a zero
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2024, 07:38:30 AM »
Hey, lurking DUmmies: Once he's elected for the third time, Trump is going to nominate Vivek to be the next AG.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2024, 09:04:41 AM »
LIEden set himself up for a blatant equal protection double-standard - HilLIARy's massive violation of classified documents, no consequences; Trump retaining a few hundred (or score?) classified documents in a secured location, unannounced FBI raid. The kicker came when it was discovered that he had hundreds or thousands of classified documents from when he was Senator and VP - i.e. had retained for many years - in multiple unsecured locations.

The Hur investigation was supposed to consume time (to get LIEden's violations out of the skewspapers and TV skews shows) and then whitewash LIEden Hillary-style. Hur got a little too honest but had nothing been done the scandal LIEden's retention of classified documents would have grown. Garland tried to neutralize that blatant scandal, but his brilliant plan went sideways.

DU-folk, of course, think Garland should have brazened through what they believe to have been trivial, but Garland (and LIEden) knew that the discoveries in LIEden's homes/garage and university libraries could seriously damage LIEden's Presidency and the lawfare case against Trump. IMO, the scale of LIEden's mishandling probably dooms the Trump case anyway, but Hur's report was a serious blow to the case by reminding the public of what LIEden did and the scale thereof.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2024, 09:19:31 AM »
It seems like every left-wing hero eventually has their downfall.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2024, 12:11:07 PM »

Obama was baiting McConnell, who wanted to hold-off Senate Confirmation of Scalia's replacement until after the Presidential Inauguration (whoever the 2016 winner might be) by dangling the then 'moderate' Garland's nomination to force an early vote.

It was obvious to anyone who understood Obama, that he intended to switch Garland for some ultra-left puppet after Mitch gave the go-ahead to start the Confirmation-process.

McConnell won this bait-and-switch chess-move.

Have to disagree there. McConnell clearly thought Cankles Clinton would win and then he could deliver her communess a dyed in the wool hardcore communist and get the cuck stamp of approval for stopping JugEars and Garland. His failure was a big part of what drove his hatred for all things Trump. The Turtle is an in the open traitor to the country and giving him any nods to being a patriot is misplaced and wrong.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.