Author Topic: "**** straight off with this "Joe Biden is old" bullshit.  (Read 667 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
"**** straight off with this "Joe Biden is old" bullshit.
« on: February 09, 2024, 12:36:27 PM »
orleans (33,739 posts)
Fri Feb 9, 2024, 12:30 PM
RECOMMEND
"**** straight off with this "Joe Biden is old" bullshit. hire a MAGA stooge special counsel, get a MAGA stooge report"
by jeff tiedrich

https://www.jefftiedrich.com/p/****-straight-off-with-this-joe-biden

look, I get why Merrick Garland wanted this matter to be handled by a conservative prosecutor. Garland is all about appearing hands-off and non-partisan. we’ll put a conservative on this, and then no one will be able to say we didn’t do a fair investigation.

yeah, super ****ing awesome.

in a perfect world, this makes perfect sense — but we don’t live in a perfect world. we live in a world full of hack MAGA shitweasels, and if you give MAGA an inch, they’re going to take a ****ing mile — and laugh at you the whole time.

Merrick, you got played. you should have seen this coming. never ever give MAGA the benefit of the doubt. never give them a seat at the table. they will **** you every time.

(more)

there are several video clips of biden addressing this report (including his comment to doocy)
as well as several videos of citizentrump and his word salads ("we are an institute in a powerful death penalty. we will put this on. we have to.” “and we will restore on this planet, peace through earth. I am the only candidate who can make this promise to you.” “the first non-incumpenentguu — and remember this …” “first they say, sir, how do you do it? how do you get up in the morning and put on pants?”)

tiedrich has a wonderful 2 paragraph summary.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218667250

global1 (25,061 posts)
3. The Late Night Show Hosts Are Doing Damage To Biden Most Every Night.....
Reply to orleans (Original post)
Fri Feb 9, 2024, 01:01 PM
Jimmy Fallon is most at fault. He has a younger audience and plays to them and most nights he makes fun of Biden being old. Some of his so-called jokes are really biting and offensive and usually he follows up the first Biden's old joke with a second one.

IMHO Fallon has contributed to the poll numbers - where young voters do not support Biden and say it's his age that they cite for their reason.

The other late night hosts take shots at Biden's age and mis-speaks as well.

When people get barraged with this type of humor - night after night - it ultimately has a negative effect. They need to stop with the ageism.

Elections have consequences.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline jukin

Re: "**** straight off with this "Joe Biden is old" bullshit.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2024, 02:33:45 PM »
Old & Busted: Elections have consequences.

New Hotness: Dementia and senility have consequences.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 02:37:56 PM »
There's a very easy way to fact-check the Hur report's claim that LIEden was showing signs of mental decline.

Release. The. Biden. Interview. Tape(s).

And know that if LIEden or his operatives oppose such a release, their resistance evidences that the Hur report claim has substantiation.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 03:53:24 PM »
It was fun when they were doing it to Trump, now that their hero poopy, Joe is in the crosshairs, and they’re telling the truth about him being old and decrepit it hurts their feelings. They can’t stand the truth.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 03:58:57 PM »
It was fun when they were doing it to Trump, now that their hero poopy, Joe is in the crosshairs, and they’re telling the truth about him being old and decrepit it hurts their feelings. They can’t stand the truth.

Reminds me of the Animal House line: They can't do that to our pledges, only we can do that to our pledges!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 05:42:02 PM »
**** straight off with this "Joe Biden is old" bullshit.

You may not believe he’s old, but if he was a mule, they would’ve shot him long ago.  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 06:45:37 PM »
You may not believe he’s old, but if he was a mule, they would’ve shot him long ago.  :lmao:

Hmmm...

Shooting Dim'Ratjackasses.... :devious:

Sounds like an entertaining weekend diversion, if you ask me.  :evil: :cheers1:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2024, 08:43:08 AM »
There's a very easy way to fact-check the Hur report's claim that LIEden was showing signs of mental decline.

Release. The. Biden. Interview. Tape(s).

And know that if LIEden or his operatives oppose such a release, their resistance evidences that the Hur report claim has substantiation.

I’d go one better. Let Joe take a cognitive test. He won’t do it and that says a lot.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2024, 09:15:32 AM »
My thinking is that the LIEden interviews happened weeks ago and cannot be responsive to the assaults on Hur. A test giver would and would be. The recordings, on the other hand, would give, at length, a prolonged view of LIEden's mental state and abilities and would show the attitude of the interviewer(s) (whether hostile, sympathetic, or neutral). The recordings being public would also complicate any of the commentariat trying to twist what was said for or against LIEden.

I'm also being a bit :evil:-ish, as I think LIEden and Dems know what the recordings would show and inadvertently reveal that by knee-jerkingly opposing the release of the recordings.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2024, 12:45:54 PM »
Badakathcare for all...

:-)
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2024, 02:12:31 PM »
Watching Spongebrains Shitpants fall apart on TV is both scary and fun. The sad part is he is in the one place where having a brain fart at the wrong time could cost the entire world their lives. Hate trump all you want but at least he's got his crap together.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2024, 07:37:53 PM »
And this Jeff Tiedrich fool is so upset about a media he believes should always cover for Democrats, and that now is calling attention to Biden being a mental mess, that he writes an article that further discusses how the media is calling Biden a mental mess, thus calling even more attention to Biden being a mental mess.

No one ever said leftists were bright.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2024, 08:28:37 AM »
And this Jeff Tiedrich fool is so upset about a media he believes should always cover for Democrats, and that now is calling attention to Biden being a mental mess, that he writes an article that further discusses how the media is calling Biden a mental mess, thus calling even more attention to Biden being a mental mess.

One of the quick, cheap, and dirty ways I use to learn how influential - or not - someone making public noise is is by looking them up in W'pedia and seeing if they have an article, an article the helped author is referenced, or ... (crickets) ... . W'pedia has nothing for Jeff Tiedrich (nor me, :-) ).

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2024, 08:57:56 AM »
Yep, Biden's not old and senile. He'll be the first to tell you; isthafirkapoofen.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2024, 11:22:23 AM »
Jeff Tiedrich is one of the most unhinged lunatics on Twitter/X.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site