Author Topic: Jesus ****ing Christ already. **** the press.  (Read 702 times)

Offline CC27

Jesus ****ing Christ already. **** the press.
« on: February 08, 2024, 08:04:46 PM »
LuckyCharms

Heinous mother****ers are literally berating POTUS to his face.

Grow some ****ing balls and do the same thing to Trump, you miserable ****s.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218665009

DUmmies are upset the media asked questions after Bidens terrible speech tonight

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Jesus ****ing Christ already. **** the press.
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 09:22:09 PM »
DUmmies are upset the media asked questions after Bidens terrible speech tonight

What happened to the dem mantra of no one is above the law? :censored:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2024, 06:24:32 AM »
Paraphrased - "The MSM should treat Dems and leftists and the things they have to say with honor and respect, but conservatives should always be met with distain."

Their authoritarianism and totalitarianism is shining bright and clear.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2024, 06:31:39 AM »
The DUmmies are having a bad hair day  :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2024, 06:56:50 AM »
The DUmmies are having a bad hair day  :loser: :loser: :loser: :loser:

More like a bad rectum day  :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2024, 08:11:06 AM »
LuckyCharms

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218665009

Sounds like someone needs a vacation.

May I suggest heading to Mexico to visit the Great Pyramid and Sphinx?  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2024, 08:54:30 AM »
Another day, another Biden speech demonstrating that he cannot be unleashed onto the campaign trail.

The Biden classified documents report established that Biden had top secret, secret, and confidential documents dating in some instances to when he was senator unsecured in multiple locations. This underscores the double-standard of an unannounced FBI raid on MaL vs. the FBI giving Biden's legal beagles notice before searching Biden's homes and university libraries.

The Biden classified documents report gave as a reason for not prosecuting Biden his lack of mental acuity when interviewed.

The Justices' questions at the Colorado 14th-Amendmenting Trump case suggest that the ruling in favor of Trump could be as extreme as 9-0.

Whole lotta bad news for LIEden and DU-grade Progs, and MSM people DARED to ask LIEden challenging questions about one or more of these topics?

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)  :tongue:  :-)
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2024, 09:25:49 AM »
I'm guessing ChuckyLarms was referring to this LIEden speech and how bad Lieden made himself look, https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/02/08/bidens-unannounced-nighttime-speech-an-absolute-disaster-n4926280 .

LIEden made himself out to be a less pleasant edition of Abraham Simpson.

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2024, 09:54:36 AM »
Geez, the leftist media was screaming questions at President Trump for 4 years and I think Jim "Emilio" Acosta even started throwing chairs at him. Remember Sam Donaldson during the Reagan administration? He was tough as nails.

If Dementia Joe can't handle a modicum of scrutiny from inquisitive reporters doing their job rather than the daily tongue baths they give him, perhaps he should just go home and watch old episodes of Hazel and I Dream of Jeannie.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2024, 10:29:40 AM »
I'm guessing ChuckyLarms was referring to this LIEden speech and how bad Lieden made himself look, https://pjmedia.com/matt-margolis/2024/02/08/bidens-unannounced-nighttime-speech-an-absolute-disaster-n4926280 .

LIEden made himself out to be a less pleasant edition of Abraham Simpson.

Yeah, you have to scroll a long way down the "our almighty has been defamed, we must hurl curses and insults" knee jerk reactions to see what they are actually all butthurt about. 

Once again the left and the DUmp prove they will dig deeper into the pit to find lower levels of cognitive dissonance and double think.  "Biden's not guilty of hiding top secret documents! Yay! Cause he had memory issues!  But he's still the greatest president ever!  And worthy of another term!" 
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2024, 11:43:48 AM »
You know what there's not one whiff of over there, that's absolutely everywhere else on the internet?  The Mexico/Gaza thing.  DUmmies, you really need to pay attention. 

Also, the fact that the senility allowed the exoneration escapes them as well.  Oh, they're having such a bad day. 

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2024, 11:58:39 AM »
It is more or less axiomatic...when the DUmmies are having a bad day as a group, America is having a good day, and possibly a great day.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2024, 12:03:21 PM »
LuckyCharms

DUmmie seems to have forgotten Trumps entire term.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2024, 12:20:03 PM »
If it makes the primitives feel any better, I’m here to tell them that Biden is still the most intelligent and cognizant Democratic Party member in the world. I’ll also remind them that even the most unintelligent Republican is leaps and bounds more intelligent than Biden could ever hope to be.

I say that knowing fully well they probably won’t understand what I just said, or if they do, they’re aren’t intelligent enough to agree. But I tried.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2024, 12:35:42 PM »
To appoint someone like him and not check his work in order to look "non-partisan" is total nonsense. MAGAts are nothing BUT partisan.

being partisan is only okay if you’re a democrat  :thatsright: :loser:

We are in a cold war with people who want to trade in Democracy for Fascism, and they are more than willing to pull every low-life trick in the book to achieve that, including turning the cold war hot.

How true,only it’s your side doing it not your hated magats :thatsright: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2024, 02:34:38 PM »
You mad bro?
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2024, 03:57:42 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2024, 12:48:38 PM »
That posters name should have been FruitLoops.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2024, 02:09:07 PM »
Their tears make me happy.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"