Author Topic: PC Janitor says bank it: Trump is going to be annihilated in November  (Read 262 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
PCIntern (25,024 posts)
Thu Feb 8, 2024, 01:40 PM
RECOMMEND
He's going to be annihilated in November
at the polls.

He’s gonna get trounced and the members of SCOTUS know it. Everybody who isn’t fooled by the bullshit polls knows it.

Four years ago Biden ran a quiet campaign from a basement and beat him by 7 million votes. This was before in-dick-ments (sic) and the sexual assault (I.e. rape) conviction, and before the overturn of R v W, and before the insurrection (I.e. normal tourist day).

This time there’s gonna be a blistering, withering campaign by Biden and it’s gonna make the LBJ Daisy ad look like a joke. The video alone is gonna toast Trump’s nuts on Biscayne Boulevard and remembrance of things past like injecting bleach and UV light will re-demonstrate what a buffoon he is. And how dangerous he is to the populace. He’s a ****ing political Typhoid Mary to down-ballot Republicans, or what passes for Republicans these days. Watch his medical condition as well: he’s driving off a cliff faster than Thelma and Louise.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218663728

The entirety of the thread is the delusion of lib-turds in summation.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2024, 05:40:39 PM by Ralph Wiggum »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline SVPete

Re: PC Janitor says bank it: He's going to be annihilated in November
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 05:40:21 PM »
 :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:  :stoner:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: PC Janitor says bank it: Trump is going to be annihilated in November
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 05:52:20 PM »
Words of wisdom from an unemployed dentist  :thatsright: :mental:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 06:00:26 PM »
He should get with dorkio and get schooled about giving us a schooling.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2024, 07:37:51 PM »
What's the usual outcome when a DUmmie predicts the future?