Author Topic: Trump should promise absolute immunity for everyone!  (Read 195 times)

Offline CC27

Trump should promise absolute immunity for everyone!
« on: February 08, 2024, 07:40:26 AM »
struggle4progress (117,527 posts)

Why does he deserve special treatment?

How can anybody do their job if they're afraid they'll be prosecuted once they're off the clock?

What we really need is a new law that gives everybody absolute immunity for anything they do at work!

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218662683

This is extra stupid

Offline SVPete

Re: Trump should promise absolute immunity for everyone!
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2024, 09:19:35 AM »
Progs and other Trump-Haters may come to regret that court ruling. If former Presidents have absolutely no immunity from prosecution for things they did as President, well ........ maybe LIEden could be prosecuted for negligent homicide for the deaths of the service men and women in the airport bombing in Afghanistan. Or for deaths of US service men and women by weapons abandoned in Afghanistan? Or for thefts, rapes, and murders committed by illegals LIEden allowed into the US and distributed around the country?

Along a similar vein, maybe the constitutional protection of Congress-Critters from slander lawsuit for things said on the floor of Congress? Why do Congress-Critters "deserve special treatment"?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2024, 04:06:27 PM »

The Biden crime family is going to need it  :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2024, 04:41:50 PM »
The Biden crime family is going to need it  :thatsright:

If the Bidens are all convicted on embezzlement, money laundering, RICO charges & the rest of the rap sheet, does that mean that Ashley Biden will get to share a shower with SpongeBrainShitPants again?

Asking for a friend...

:popcorn: :puke:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus