Author Topic: VIDEO: Low Energy Biden Speaks to Half Empty Room of Unenthusiastic Supporters  (Read 233 times)

Offline pjcomix

Joe Biden showed up at a room partly filled with members of the Culinary Workers Union at the Vdara Hotel in Las Vegas and almost nothing happened. One of the things that didn't happen was enthusiasm on the part of the audience which, as you can see was almost nonexistent. Also missing was energy which remained at a very low level throughout the event. Keep in mind this was a carefully selected group of his supporters yet it still resulted in a laughably listless encounter.

https://rumble.com/v4bqq5l-low-energy-biden-speaks-to-half-empty-room-of-unenthusiastic-supporters-in-.html

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Drafe Hoblin

The room's actually full... of dead people.

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
The room's actually full... of dead people.

Including the keynote speaker.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus