Author Topic: Would you like to share a DU memory?  (Read 1603 times)

Offline 67 Rover

Re: Would you like to share a DU memory?
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2024, 03:34:30 PM »
UGP being forced by the CIA to drink Pineapple juice and do some sort of mind projection.  :lmao:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2024, 05:58:53 AM »
Door buzzards
Corn flake chicken
The whole 'witchy' saga that had something to do with dogs, if I remember correctly.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2024, 12:07:24 PM »
That one time a DUmmie told another DUmmie it would be an honor if their pet cat was killed and eaten by an hawk.

pitohui Donating Member (1000+ posts) Tue Jun-05-07 08:02 PM

43. harming a hawk is a felony, stop throwing stones

keep the cat indoors or feed the cat to the hawk, i really don't care which, but it is a felony to interfere with a North American raptor (bird of prey) without a license

cats are not endangered, they are an overpopulation, it is the right of the hawk to defend its territory and to feed

it is an honor to have your cat eaten by a hawk

people who care about their cats keep them indoors, no excuses, there is no natural habitat for the housecat in north america

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x6579771

DUmmies are straight up f'n lunatics.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2024, 01:09:49 PM »
That one time a DUmmie told another DUmmie it would be an honor if their pet cat was killed and eaten by an hawk.

Priceless! :rofl:

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2024, 01:32:15 PM »

https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x6579771

DUmmies are straight up f'n lunatics.

Speaking of straight up DUmp Monkey lunatics, I just followed the link to check, and I was amazed that there was nothing from Underground Panther (AKA: Ugh-Pee) responding either to that reply, the several others that were almost as bad or the thread in general.

I wonder if that was one of s/h/its electroshock treatment days??? :confused:  :popcorn:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
« Reply #30 on: February 08, 2024, 02:12:32 PM »
DU has the worst case of altzheimers I have ever seen.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline CC27

« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2024, 07:27:55 PM »
I just remembered one. The puke stew..

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2024, 12:39:46 AM »
Peanut buttered footwear, and the good rig.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2024, 08:32:18 AM »
Peanut buttered footwear, and the good rig.

The good rig!   :rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SVPete

« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2024, 09:06:38 AM »
Aching seed
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2024, 02:32:40 AM »
If you really want some laughs from the old days at the island, search for "lunatic asswipes".

:-)
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2024, 07:11:17 AM »

And these go way back to the CU days when someone over at DU started making some dumb demotivator mems, so we decided to have some fun with it too, and here are some of the better ones I remember making:

« Last Edit: February 11, 2024, 07:15:05 AM by Happy Fun Ball »

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2024, 05:23:10 PM »
Hello all. It's been awhile since I've posted, but I had to do so after seeing the title of this thread. Some long term members here may remember me from way back when I'd do some fictional spirit-guiding at the DUmp. Back then, they were an endless well of comic gold. What did they call themselves? The reality based community? Then they'd spend time talking about indigo children and spirit guides that smell like cigarette smoke and/or bacon. The best, to me, has to be Blackie the Ghost Chicken and the spectral travels to Panther Mountain by the male cat that's trapped in a human female's body. Of course, the cops in the bushes was up there, too. Then there were all of the fabricated grocery store and gas station rethuglican put downs or conversions. From what I've seen of the current DU population they are keeping up the idioticy, but their delusions and fabrications lack the quality of the DU old guard.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.