Author Topic: Posted just so we can hear the idiots scream  (Read 680 times)

Offline CC27

Posted just so we can hear the idiots scream
« on: February 02, 2024, 07:51:03 AM »
IcyPeas (21,393 posts)

Posted just so we can hear the idiots scream

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218646847

You are the idiot for posting this.

Offline enslaved1

• If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?
Re: Posted just so we can hear the idiots scream
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2024, 09:42:45 AM »
Is IcyPeas saying they want a ridiculously rich celebrity with no political experience in the White House and she is anointed by Jesus to be there?  Cause I thought that's what got their panties in a wad before. :confused:
Romans 6:17-18 But thanks be to God, that you who were once slaves of sin have become obedient from the heart to the standard of teaching to which you were committed, and, having been set free from sin, have become slaves of righteousness.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2024, 09:49:56 AM »
Ummmmmmm ... OK. In the context of a society that slimes Jesus as much or more as it worships Him, why would this Evangelical Christian scream at that meme?

Now, Trump being elected President this coming November ... that would cause loads of agonized screams on DU ... maybe even a two-week shutdown of DU.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2024, 10:59:33 AM »
I just know that there’s a place in hell where the fires burn, hotter and higher and it’s called Democrat underground. :thatsright: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2024, 01:54:51 PM »
*TV announcer voice on*

New, from the people that brought you piss-christ...
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2024, 04:18:21 PM »
As one who doesn’t really pay attention to whatever nonsense the media blows out of proportion so their willing followers can swim in their make-believe world, as best I can tell the primitives believe Christians have something against Taylor Swift. I haven’t any idea where it comes from unless a handful have voiced their dislike of her and it’s being portrayed as being widespread. As for most people, I’d have to say indifference towards her is where most decent and civilized people dwell.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2024, 04:23:43 PM »
It seems there’s a lack of decent civilized people at the dump. They are so obsessed with being good little nazis and following the party line without question. :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline ADsOutburst

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2024, 04:59:53 PM »
The screaming of idiots is coming from inside DU.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2024, 06:32:29 PM »
As one who doesn’t really pay attention to whatever nonsense the media blows out of proportion so their willing followers can swim in their make-believe world, as best I can tell the primitives believe Christians have something against Taylor Swift. I haven’t any idea where it comes from unless a handful have voiced their dislike of her and it’s being portrayed as being widespread. As for most people, I’d have to say indifference towards her is where most decent and civilized people dwell.

Crazies and sillies can be found in any demographic group, so I'm sure that if you look hard and long enough or know where to look - I don't - you can probably find a theologically conservative Christian somewhere who is POed by Taylor Swift's existence. My Evangelical church has a weekend attendance of 2000-3000 adults - IOW, not a tiny sample - and I literally do not know if I've ever heard her name mentioned there or in a home meeting so much as once ... ever. On FB, I've seen a couple of Christians express weariness at the networks' obsession with her, but that's very far from "screaming" about her. But Progs need to believe Christians are beside themselves with outrage over her, so in their fantasy universe we are.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2024, 02:54:00 PM »
Um, I'm a conservative Christian myself, and all that got from me as a little "Meh."
Just more DU idiots who think they're SOOOOO clever, when they're clearly not.