Author Topic: Time to deploy the US Army to Texas  (Read 2677 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Time to deploy the US Army to Texas
« on: January 23, 2024, 09:19:23 PM »
Well, it's come to this. they are openly promoting the idea of the US Military invading a state.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100218620399

The Contrarian (59 posts)
Tue Jan 23, 2024, 05:49 PM
RECOMMEND
Time to deploy the US Army to Texas?
Texas is openly defying the Supreme Court.

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1749861371074744520

LPC newbie knows how to read the room

lapfog_1 (28,816 posts)
5. -Texas keeps talking about leaving the union
Reply to bucolic_frolic (Reply #1)
Tue Jan 23, 2024, 06:00 PM
let's expel them... and then they can do what they want with the border with Mexico. We will use our new majority in the House and Senate to finally build the wall that the cons want so bad, all the way around Texas. Probably should annex that panhandle thing just to make the wall less expensive. give it to Oklahoma.

Actually it wouldn't bother me for Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana to all leave the union.

Emile (19,960 posts)
2. Stop all federal funding for Texas. Problem solved!
Reply to The Contrarian (Original post)
Tue Jan 23, 2024, 05:53 PM

Kennah (13,067 posts)
7. Biden should call up the Texas National Guard. Presidential call ups trump Gubernatorial call ups.

meh.. this sh*t again?

moonshinegnomie (2,276 posts)
21. what biden needs to do
Tue Jan 23, 2024, 07:25 PM
send in border patrol to remove the wire. federalize the nat guard. arrest any texas troopers who get in the way and court martial and BCD them...

go after the officers in command too.

you first, Joe Badfu**

Think. Again. (5,263 posts)
35. Sounds like it's just a matter of some military re-shuffling...
Tue Jan 23, 2024, 08:35 PM
...if one section of the National Guard is incapable of carrying out it's duties, send in others to help them out a bit.

there should be no remaining question as to who our biggest threat is at this point.

Offline ExGeeEye

• We don't need another
  • Spread the work ethic; the wealth will follow.
Re: Time to deploy the US Army to Texas
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2024, 03:32:59 AM »
lapfog_1 (28,816 posts)
5. -Texas keeps talking about leaving the union
Reply to bucolic_frolic (Reply #1)
Tue Jan 23, 2024, 06:00 PM
let's expel them...

Please don't give me a brand-new conservative country to emigrate to...

Also, don't fow me in dat briar patch

or otherwise threaten me with a good time.
My CCW permit was issued in 1791.

Charter Member: Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy
Associate Member: Basket of Deplorables
Charter Member: Listless Vessels

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2024, 05:28:11 AM »
 :rofl:

Just a few short months ago they were all saying the states should ignore the Supreme Court ruling overturning Roe ...

Just a few short years ago (and actually continuing to this day) the 47%'s were saying the states should ignore the Supreme Court for anything drug related ...

Texas is doing what needs to be done.  They all keep forgetting the end of the story of the migrants that drowned.  They were already dead and downstream well before the Border Patrol showed up and no one saw them drowning.

The water barrier and razor wire are there for the ne'er do wells who refuse to use an actual federal border crossing.  Why are they avoiding the legal places to cross?  That would be my first question.  My second question would be why is it Texas fault if someone tries to enter our country illegally and ends up dying?  Is it Texas fault if some El Salvadoran dies enroute to Texas where they wanted to cross?  What if they die in another country that has the same type of barriers in place?  Or die while trekking through a jungle that has some really wicked natural barriers?  Is any of that the fault of Texas because this is where they were headed to break our immigration laws?

By the way, I've seen nothing mentioned on DU about Canada ramping up their security on their illegal entries.  Wonder why that is?

Just some thoughts.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2024, 07:27:08 AM »
I agree, deploy the army to Texas, and the rest of the border with the guns pointing south. :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2024, 09:10:22 AM »
Brandon get's to ignore the Supreme Court in regards to so called student loan forgiveness then we can ignore this order.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2024, 10:03:34 AM »
I agree, deploy the army to Texas, and the rest of the border with the guns pointing south. :rant:

Have you seen the Army lately? With SpongeBrainShitPants and Milley in charge, the current average 11B is more likely to find a "Safe Space" and curl up fetal position than kick anybody's ass and take names. All you have to do is "mis-pronoun" the poor bastard. :thatsright:
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2024, 10:30:23 AM »
Have you seen the Army lately? With SpongeBrainShitPants and Milley in charge, the current average 11B is more likely to find a "Safe Space" and curl up fetal position than kick anybody's ass and take names. All you have to do is "mis-pronoun" the poor bastard. :thatsright:

Good point. Texas could just cut off the supply of hormones to the front line transitioning troops.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2024, 10:42:32 AM »
That thread was sheer goofballery.  They think that they, DU, somehow has the power to enact such a grave and country-ending strategy.  And not one peep about Biden defying the SC over student loan forgiveness.  And censorship. 

And it's absurd when you think about it.  They are willing to die on this hill?  The hill of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, which people are getting good and sick of, and which may cost them the election? 

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2024, 11:29:25 AM »
They are willing to die on this hill?  The hill of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, which people are getting good and sick of, and which may cost them the election?

they arent willing to do anything.. except maybe mob and corrupt online polls and forward an email or facebook post.
they expect "them" to "do something".

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2024, 01:05:17 PM »
The sheriffs of the state of Texas, should in a united fashion,  order the border patrol to stop operating within the state of Texas.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2024, 01:12:44 PM »
The fascists of the future will be democrats.

TBH democrats have always been fascist. In fact most major ideas of the european fascists originated here in the USA as "progressive" ideas. Like eugenics for instance.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2024, 02:15:12 PM »
they arent willing to do anything.. except maybe mob and corrupt online polls and forward an email or facebook post.
they expect "them" to "do something".

It's become apparent that "they" aren't even willing to be the sanctuary shitties they claim they are.

:hi5: Hi-5 to Gov. Abbott for exposing the left's core hypocrisy.
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Karin

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2024, 04:36:44 PM »
It’s about time some people are taking a stand and opposing this dictator we have in the White House and the fools with the d after their name in the Congress and Senate

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are

Offline jukin

« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2024, 12:23:28 PM »
OK. Just how does the federal army get there. Lot of hostile country to go by train or the interstates both systems could be disrupted for months by civilians. Of course there are the 26, now, state national guards. IIRC the number of hunting licensees in only two states is greater than the number of "people" in the federal armed services. Then just how many of the new DIE, CRT, and ESG troops would actually fight? Particularly with their families at risk.

Map of patriotic states that are against a wide open Biden border with more coming.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2024, 05:52:33 PM »
They are willing to die on this hill?  The hill of hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants, which people are getting good and sick of, and which may cost them the election?

Hopefully it will cost them the election. The only problem is now that these people are here they’re going to be impossible to get rid of.

Governors and mayors of the sanctuary cities and states thought it was really cool to be a sanctuary and welcome these people when Trump was in office to defy him but now that they see what it’s like their tune is changed. I hope they choke on their immigrants.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: January 27, 2024, 07:51:19 PM »
Were LIEden stupid enough to order that the Army probably would defy the blatantly illegal order, +/- a few Pentagon desk drivers with stars on their shoulders.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DefiantSix

• Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #18 on: January 27, 2024, 08:19:32 PM »
Were LIEden stupid enough to order that the Army probably would defy the blatantly illegal order, +/- a few Pentagon desk drivers with stars on their shoulders.

I've already seen anecdotal reports that if SpongeBrainShitPants presses this, there are officers that are prepared to go AWOL and "defect" to the Texans.

If there are officers saying stuff like this, I can just imagine what percentage of the NCOs who actually run the Army are prepared to grab for sky when LIEden says, "JUMP!"
-- Capt. John Parker

-- Capt. Steve Rogers

-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline SVPete

« Reply #19 on: January 28, 2024, 09:09:17 AM »
I've already seen anecdotal reports that if SpongeBrainShitPants presses this, there are officers that are prepared to go AWOL and "defect" to the Texans.

If there are officers saying stuff like this, I can just imagine what percentage of the NCOs who actually run the Army are prepared to grab for sky when LIEden says, "JUMP!"

I've read that one of the demographic oddities of the US military is that southerners are "over-represented" in the military. Ordering them at attack their homes and neighbors would probably "disproportionately" go over poorly.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #20 on: January 28, 2024, 12:09:02 PM »
This could very well be the match that starts a huge fire. Texans are pretty much united on this as were the ones dealing with it. Financially and otherwise.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #21 on: January 28, 2024, 02:16:36 PM »
What Biden and the rest of the open border people don’t realize is that the majority of Americans or opposed to the policy of open borders. Now that all the sanctuary states and cities are up to their ass in illegals, they’re not loving this so much either :thatsright:

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2024, 04:00:02 PM »
Texas is openly defying the Supreme Court.

It should be noted, that Texas is not doing anything of the sort.

The supreme court decision was anout what the federal government can or can not do. The state of Texas was not a part of that equation.

The DUmmies would know that had they read (or had someone who could read and comprehend for them) the decision, rather than relying on fakenews-cnn and MSNPC to tell them what to be outraged about.
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline ROCKURWORLD

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2024, 03:45:28 PM »
Hopefully it will cost them the election. The only problem is now that these people are here they’re going to be impossible to get rid of.

Cut all benefits and tell them if you dont voluntarily go home you will NEVER be allowed to apply for citizenship. If we catch you will be sent home.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2024, 03:50:50 PM »
Cut all benefits and tell them if you dont voluntarily go home you will NEVER be allowed to apply for citizenship. If we catch you will be sent home.

If all the benefits were cut, I think they would self deport. Is the government stop supporting them and they knew that if they were arrested, they would instantly be deported that would start them on their way home.