Author Topic: What can I say, lounge or Short Busty?  (Read 7068 times)

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Re: What can I say, lounge or Short Busty?
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 06:44:19 AM »
So I sit here and say HIMMMMMMMM.    Then the idea of John Homes and his remarkable 18 inch manhood comes to mind.  His parts were natural, but he was a freak of nature.    Then there is the fact that his huge tool had a perpoise and Worked as was meant to be.

Biker contests for long dong with him in it would have been a let down to the audience, with him in the contest why even bother to compete. No ritual for pledges to a club if that man was around.

Now onto this female that sees her woman hood on accentuating her female parts not for the reason to use them for the intended use.   Boobies, men and woman have them due to the fact we all start out as females in the womb and that extra hormone comes in at times and turns the baby into a male.    Boobies are just fat, head to the beach where old men have the man boobs bigger then some grown woman. 

This woman complains of back problems and what not, her frame was never designed to carry 50 pounds of implant on her chest 24/7.    What the hell good does this woman to walk about as a freak of man made science.   So she must get off on the looks she gets to validate her womanhood????   Does she feel she herself as she is is not enough to compete with other woman with natural boobies ???

If this woman were in the entertainment industry say a well paid stripper, then I could understand, this is part of the price to pay as are face lifts and what ever for that job. 

As it seems this woman who has her body disfigured and under the knife every few years for no reason then they like it, is a sad person, one that has little self respect for who she is naturally and finds relief in becoming something other then what she is. 

Put it this way very crude but as told to me some years ago, this one strange man told me he hated to date a woman with huge natural boobs, as he said they both flop to the side under the arm.    He was into woman with the small artificial boobs that stayed straight up, no grubbing about under the sheets or woman's body's to find them. 

I have never forgotten that weird conversation or the visuals it left in my head,   to each their own, some people are beyond my understanding.     If they are happy then let the good times roll, just please don't tell ME about it face to face.

The older I get and the more people I meet, the more I wonder about myself, these people are on the outside normal, so have I become abnormal for not understanding them??   Whats with these people that are into Vampires and the Goth life style. 

I want what she's having! :popcorn:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2012, 06:57:20 AM »
My first wife couldn't understand that I really thought that 32 A-cups on a tall, slender woman were sexy. All she wanted was cleavage.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2012, 08:31:50 AM »
My first wife couldn't understand that I really thought that 32 A-cups on a tall, slender woman were sexy. All she wanted was cleavage.

on certain women it looks good, it's according to how the tits hang.  If they look like little floppy pancakes with a cherry on top, well that is not that attractive, imo.   Small mound shape is attractive.   They have to have a rounded shape, not flat.  Let's say, teardrop.

This woman has the best "natural" looking rack I have seen in forever!

and what do ya know!  it's that woman that vesta thought was wearing an actual bikini top, remember her?

I do think her's are real by george!

They wouldn't lay flat like this if they weren't

Can I have a ^5 for the best post evah?   :-)

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2012, 08:41:10 AM »
Uhh, no. Just no. Give me real ones every time.

Yeah that.

:mental:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline CG6468

« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2012, 08:50:08 AM »
Yeah that. :mental:

Absolutely. Natural is and has always been my preference.
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #30 on: February 15, 2012, 10:20:15 AM »
on certain women it looks good, it's according to how the tits hang.  If they look like little floppy pancakes with a cherry on top, well that is not that attractive, imo.   Small mound shape is attractive.   They have to have a rounded shape, not flat.  Let's say, teardrop.

This woman has the best "natural" looking rack I have seen in forever!

and what do ya know!  it's that woman that vesta thought was wearing an actual bikini top, remember her?

I do think her's are real by george!

They wouldn't lay flat like this if they weren't

Can I have a ^5 for the best post evah?   :-)

You get a HI5 for that.   :yahoo:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #31 on: February 15, 2012, 02:58:48 PM »

You get a HI5 for that.   :yahoo:

What he said. ^5   O-)

She is definitely covered by the pure food and drug act.   :naughty:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #32 on: February 16, 2012, 08:39:43 AM »

Not all celebrities are perfect! Check out the stars who fix their flaws – and sometimes lose their limbs – courtesy of a digital nip and tuck ... There's something missing from the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue cover featuring the voluptuous 19 year-old blond model Kate Upton. Namely her famous curves. While many cover girls wind end up with a breast augmentation, courtesy of Photoshop, Upton's breasts seem curiously, well, petite.

The 33D-25-36 bombshell also seems to have been digitally resurfaced below the waist in order present a smooth belly, complete with six-pack and a strangely absent nether region. 'Kate Upton's body looks amazing on the SI cover, definitely slimmer than in other photos,' said Cheryl Kramer Kaye, the beauty and fashion director at Star magazine. 'I think most of the differences can be attributed to flattering body positioning and light conditions, plus strategic spray-tanning.'

I actually like her better on the right picture.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2012, 08:44:49 AM »
Yummy.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.