Author Topic: gopiscrap: The Saga continues  (Read 3252 times)

Offline Houstonguy34

gopiscrap: The Saga continues
« on: November 01, 2019, 09:02:01 PM »
Can not wait for the conclusion of “Gopiscrap goes to Washington “

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212645083

alright, here it goes

Last edited Fri Nov 1, 2019, 03:29 PM - Edit history (1)

about ready to enter the US House of Rep to testify

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Re: gopiscrap: The Saga continues
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 08:24:35 AM »
Heh.  He's back ... he posted the conclusion and it's hilarious.  He's a tough guy, it seems. 

:lmao:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212646680

gopiscrap (19,500 posts)

Thank you all for your support and warm wishes as I testified today.

This is in relation to the impeachment inquiry. As most of you know I was put on the no fly list and had the validity of my naturalization challenged in the summer of 18 as my wife and I were ready to work in a refugee camp in Greece.

If there is an abuse or power article this could become part of the record of how the orange asshole is messing over every day citizens.

The hearing went well. I was a bit nervous and awed by being there. They had all my records. All the green cards I had, the score of my naturalization test and also the dates of the 29 times I have gone in and out of the country during my life. They also had the documentation when I was charged with inciting a riot when George Bush came to Tacoma as VP campaigning to be President. The charges were dropped but the repubs still brought it up.

I got into trouble twice. Once when the republican staff counsel asked me about being on the no fly list. I was once before also right before the 2008 repuke convention. They were insinuating that I should have seen it coming. I answered that in 2018 I didn't expect we would have a rethuglican dictator along with a sycophantic majority republican house and senate behind him. It was stricken from the record.

What I did get in was another response, but I was admonished for it. The repub staff counsel insinuated that I cheated on the citizenship test. So I just looked at him and said "I challenge you to go toe to toe with me on civic questions and I bet I would mop the floor with you"

Other than that, It was calm and I got my story out. I was in for 26 minutes. I am relieved that I am done and very grateful for all of your kindness and support.

In Gratitude Mike C

Haven't read any responses, I have a lot to get done, but I thought I would add to your post.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 09:01:49 AM »
Yes I'm sure the GOP counsel would've flunked the civics test.  The GOP wouldn't have known that the 1st Amendment only applies to speech that the left likes.   They wouldn't have known that the 2nd Amendment only applied to hunting. They wouldn't have known that asking for an ID to vote is somehow racist. The wouldn't have known that the right to abortion was right there n the Constitution, you just need to read between the lines.   If any of this bouncy even occurred, GOPISCRAP is fortunate that it's behind closed doors, because all his friends on DU would've seen what a pitiful liar he is.   On that note, I once told Obama to kiss my ass right to his face, but there were no witnesses.  :)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 09:45:39 AM »
Another load of shit from a DUmmy.  They seem to be overflowing with it lately.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline jukin

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 09:56:53 AM »
So this DUchebag's fable states that he was on the "NO FLY" list erroneously.  Would the DUmbass be for taking away his God given right to have a firearm that the demofascists pushed so hard for?

Or

Would it be different for him.

P.S. I don't believe a word of its fable.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 11:18:01 AM »
I was once before also right before the 2008 repuke convention.

Gee, how'd Trump finagle that?

... I was charged with inciting a riot when George Bush came to Tacoma as VP campaigning to be President.

That would have been in 1988, since GWB was never VP. Put all that together with allowance for crapper leaving out some details, and it sounds like crapper has a three or more decades of political "activism" that regularly crosses into violence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Houstonguy34

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 11:27:30 AM »
I just can’t believe he said vulgar things to US representatives ..  DUmmies are usually cowards who hide behind the computer....

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 12:15:17 PM »
And the next knock on your door will be federal marshals giving you a ride to the nearest FEMA reeducation camp. :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :loser: :loser: :loser:

He claims he was an " activist" but what that really means is inciting violence and a riot. :loser: :loser: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 08:04:02 PM »
"I challenge you to go toe to toe with me on civic questions and I bet I would mop the floor with you"

You would not even have 1/2 a chance against me or most Conservatives.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 08:29:19 PM »
I guess we can add gullible to the monikers we give the DUmmies. Everyone in that thread swallowed the DUmbasses fairy tale hook, line and sinker.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2019, 12:02:46 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210901971 dated Fri Jul 20, 2018, 12:11 PM:

gopiscrap (19,501 posts)

I am so pissed

Last edited Tue Dec 4, 2018, 01:23 AM - Edit history (1)

I was supposed to go and serve for a month in a refugee camp in Greece. Right before we were supposed to go I was put on the no-fly list (second time for me) mainly for all the protesting I have done, pus in 1988 I was charged with inciting a riot when George Bush came to Tacoma to campaign for president) charges were dropped but the repubs hold grudges.

I lost a bunch of money because of flights etc...but the real thing that hurts is that I am not able to go.

The more serous part of this was that as this was happening the validity my US naturalization was being challenged. That not only enraged me, but scared the crap out of me. When I confronted ICE they not only had a listing of all 46 times I have entered and left the country, but also my alien registration card, my citizenship papers and the score on the test I took.

So folks, if you are naturalized and think you are safe, if you are a progressive activist think again.

On a side note, there were four others, who also didn 't get to go to a refugee camp that I know of this summer because of the same thing.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211344976#post32 dated Wed Oct 31, 2018:

gopiscrap (19,501 posts)

32. my wife and I were going to work in a refugee camp in Greece this summer

I was put on the no-fly list and then had my naturalization challeneged. In 1988 I was charged with inciting a riot at the Tacoma appearance of George Bush Sr as he campaigned for Pres. They dropped the charges after we dropped a law suit (we were roughed up by the republican security force) he had to leave 17 minutes early and since then a repub nominee for pres hasn't campaigned in the city limits of Tacoma. I also did the same thing with Rick Santorum. I have been protesting all my life, so I have a record and they used that to put me on the no fly. I also had to get an attorney and appear before a panel to sort out mny naturalization. I have been in and out of the country 54 times since I first came here. They had the results of my citizenship test, my natualization papers, and the listing of each airport and date I came in and out of the US. It was all bullshit to mess with me. Lately I have been very front and center in the immigration struggle, protesting at the NWDC and stopping busses from leaving to round up immigrants. So I am off the no fly and I am also ok with the citizenship stuff. In fact my wife and I are going to be in G=Frankfurt for the first time as an adult during Christmas time in a few weeks and then I am going on to Africa to sing for a funeral for a dear friend in Eritrea

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212646680 dated Fri Nov 1, 2019:

gopiscrap (19,501 posts)

Thank you all for your support and warm wishes as I testified today.

This is in relation to the impeachment inquiry. As most of you know I was put on the no fly list and had the validity of my naturalization challenged in the summer of 18 as my wife and I were ready to work in a refugee camp in Greece.

If there is an abuse or power article this could become part of the record of how the orange asshole is messing over every day citizens.

The hearing went well. I was a bit nervous and awed by being there. They had all my records. All the green cards I had, the score of my naturalization test and also the dates of the 29 times I have gone in and out of the country during my life. They also had the documentation when I was charged with inciting a riot when George Bush came to Tacoma as VP campaigning to be President. The charges were dropped but the repubs still brought it up.

I got into trouble twice. Once when the republican staff counsel asked me about being on the no fly list. I was once before also right before the 2008 repuke convention. They were insinuating that I should have seen it coming. I answered that in 2018 I didn't expect we would have a rethuglican dictator along with a sycophantic majority republican house and senate behind him. It was stricken from the record.

What I did get in was another response, but I was admonished for it. The repub staff counsel insinuated that I cheated on the citizenship test. So I just looked at him and said "I challenge you to go toe to toe with me on civic questions and I bet I would mop the floor with you"

Other than that, It was calm and I got my story out. I was in for 26 minutes. I am relieved that I am done and very grateful for all of your kindness and support.

In Gratitude Mike C

Looks like he has issues with the details surrounding this Bouncy.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2019, 05:54:48 AM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100210901971 dated Fri Jul 20, 2018, 12:11 PM:

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211344976#post32 dated Wed Oct 31, 2018:

^5!  Good catch.   :lmao:

IF there's any part of this I believe, it is the part that this dude is crazy.  Who in the hell would want to be locked up in a plane with someone who takes pride in keeping "those people" out of town?  What if he found out you didn't vote the way he thought you should? 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2019, 05:59:54 AM »
This is the big fat guy, his belly hanging down and over like an apron, who's a street preacher, right?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2019, 08:23:00 AM »
This is the big fat guy, his belly hanging down and over like an apron, who's a street preacher, right?
That really is a general description in their world, frank.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2019, 09:11:36 AM »

Did crapper ever name the (sub)committee before which he supposedly testified on 11/1/2019. Might be some interesting fact-checking potential in this :bouncy: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2019, 12:24:53 PM »
In Gratitude Mike C

Wait...is that the Mike C? a.k.a. Bugsy?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2019, 01:03:59 PM »
Wait...is that the Mike C? a.k.a. Bugsy?

I was wondering that myself.

KC

*Stolen