Author Topic: Those loyal to the Clintons take note of those who were not  (Read 1598 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I believe the Coach postulated this . . .

POLITICAL MEMO
Those loyal to the Clintons take note of those who were not

By Mark Lebovitch
June 11, 2008

WASHINGTON:  Senator Hillary Rodham Clinton was gracious in her full-throated endorsement of Senator Barack Obama. But that does not mean all is forgiven by others in the Clinton universe.

For proof, look no further than Doug Band, chief gatekeeper to former President Bill Clinton.

Band keeps close track of the past allies and beneficiaries of the Clintons who supported Obama's campaign, three Clinton associates and campaign officials said. Indeed, he is widely known as a member of the Clinton inner circle whose memory is particularly acute on the matter of who has been there for the couple — and who has not.

"The Clintons get hundreds of requests for favors every week," said Terry McAuliffe, the chairman of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. "Clearly, the people you're going to do stuff for in the future are the people who have been there for you."

The Revenge of the Clenis!  More at:

http://www.iht.com/articles/2008/06/11/america/11clinton.php

"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Lauri

Re: Those loyal to the Clintons take note of those who were not
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 09:04:38 AM »
I just read an article by Maureen Dowd where she said its now time to start looking over Michelle Obama; but where Bill Clinton was watching to see how many more people he pulled in than his wife, Michelle is apparently not wanting a 'co presidency' job... she firmly supports her husband and believes in the dream.

So, yeah, I can imagine Bill Clinton is working on his list as well.. those two are classless to a fault. Dont expect them to go away any time soon.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 09:40:15 AM »
I just read an article by Maureen Dowd where she said its now time to start looking over Michelle Obama; but where Bill Clinton was watching to see how many more people he pulled in than his wife, Michelle is apparently not wanting a 'co presidency' job... she firmly supports her husband and believes in the dream.

So, yeah, I can imagine Bill Clinton is working on his list as well.. those two are classless to a fault. Dont expect them to go away any time soon.

I fully expect them to everything they can to sabotage Obama, and if they do, to come back in 2012 with the statement, "See, we told you so."
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 09:51:59 AM »
I think there's potential here, for Operation Chaos.

Of course, the Obamaites have alienated many supporters of the worthier Democrat candidate, and so the past few months it hasn't been necessary for those of us here on the other side to do much.

But wounds heal given time, and one suspects many of those who said they won't vote for Barry "Goldwater" Obama will sooner or later feel the tug of party loyalty, and vote for him.

I think Operation Chaos should keep that wound festering, so that'd be less likely to happen.

We weren't the ones who caused the wound--the Obamaites did a really good job of that, inflicting more blood and injury than this side ever could--and so our consciences can remain free and clear.

However, we would be stupid to not take advantage of that wound.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2008, 11:37:16 AM »
I wonder what the body count will be...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2008, 11:41:35 AM »
I wonder what the body count will be...

D'ya s'pose that the DC coroner's office will set up a satellite clearing office out at Ft. Marcy Park?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2008, 12:47:50 PM »

I fully expect them to everything they can to sabotage Obama, and if they do, to come back in 2012 with the statement, "See, we told you so."

oh that's exactly what they will do, unless the DLC/DNC will put the hammer down and forbid them to even be speakers if they sabotage Obama. it could go either way, but i hope Hilary does try and burn it all down. I hope, hope HOPE we get an open mic somewhere, where she is berating Bill for being such a baffoon on the trail .. or maybe throwing stuff at him. that would seal their fate faster than anything else.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2008, 12:56:37 PM »
Living just outside of Denver, I'm thinking that the "festivities" outside of the DNC Convention are gonna be just about the most entertaining event in Denver this year.  I'm planning on driving down in my gas guzzling truck and pissing on a Kuran, burning the Mexican flag,  and holding a roasted rabbit tailgate party (and inviting the PETA 'tards) just to see how cranked up I can get which group of Democrat wierdos.  The fact that Chief FullaShit (Ward Churchill) has a group called Re-Create '68 which he plans to have down in front of the convention tells me I won't have to do too much to get 'em cranked all up.  Oh, did I mention that I'll probably have my deer rifle in the back window of said gas guzzling pick-up truck?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lauri

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 01:58:46 PM »
Living just outside of Denver, I'm thinking that the "festivities" outside of the DNC Convention are gonna be just about the most entertaining event in Denver this year.  I'm planning on driving down in my gas guzzling truck and pissing on a Kuran, burning the Mexican flag,  and holding a roasted rabbit tailgate party (and inviting the PETA 'tards) just to see how cranked up I can get which group of Democrat wierdos.  The fact that Chief FullaShit (Ward Churchill) has a group called Re-Create '68 which he plans to have down in front of the convention tells me I won't have to do too much to get 'em cranked all up.  Oh, did I mention that I'll probably have my deer rifle in the back window of said gas guzzling pick-up truck?

oh that "re create 68" group is a breaking news item waiting to happen.