Author Topic: Elect Obama or ELSE  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Mr Mannn

Elect Obama or ELSE
« on: June 10, 2008, 04:16:11 AM »
http://radarsite.blogspot.com/2008/06/elect-obama-or-else_08.html
This is one to click on the link and read in full. Its a frightening scenario.
Combine this with the rantings of black liberation theology and we have a recipe for disaster.
Can you smell it? There's a faint whiff of anarchy in the air. Nothing to get alarmed about. Not yet, anyway. Just a barely discernible unarticulated threat, a mere suggestion of a threat. But nonetheless it is there.

The voices are just whispers now, soft and faraway, but they are angry and determined: It is our time now, they are saying. You have had your time and you have used it to oppress us, to keep us down. But it is our time now. And you had better not interfere. For generations we have waited for this moment and we will not be deprived. It is our time now, and if you know what's good for you, you'd better step aside.

Offline thundley4

Re: Elect Obama or ELSE
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 08:57:53 AM »
I have wondered if this scenario will play out.  With the Obamaniacs treating him as the Messiah, it's a valid concern. I'm not sure the riots would be along racial lines, though.  A lot of his rabid supporters are white.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 09:11:19 AM »
So I'm suppose to feel threatened and vote for B. Hussein Obama-The-Marxist-Diorama out of cowardice?  What a strange concept. 

I am suppose to give up my convictions and ultimately my way of life so "people of color" will not feel cheated out of something which is not theirs in the first place?  What a stranger concept.

No thanks.  I speak fluent Second Amendment.  I'll take my chances.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 09:15:31 AM »
All I can say from where I sit is this.   Bring it!!!!!!!!!
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 09:35:59 AM »
So the ones who are afraid of the second amendment are threatening those of us well versed in it? Interesting. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 09:40:38 AM »
Great comment posted under the article.
Shawmut said...
I recall last Thanksgiving, making the statement to my nephew that the Country will be influenced to vote for Obama, not for any discernible reason other than they should. In an exchange with someone else, when asked if the "race card" was being played, I suggested it was the first card dealt.
Was this racist? Let me put it this way: For twelve
years, I represented the 2'nd Suffolk Senatorial District to the Massachusetts GOP (it is the largest black voting majority in MAssachusetts. (Albeit, the GOP, but this "pigment impaired" [as they liked to call me instead of "white"] fellow citizen of district which is 78%black still was voters their choice.) Black Republicans are conservative even within their ranks and their sensitivity regarding race is real.)
So as cynical as my comments may have been over the past year, I have no trepidation about making them. As much as one can appreciate one's own, a Black as seen by the Black community, making the stage, it is important to ask" How and why, and why now?
Clearly, this man made his way up the political ladder by finesse and a few stages of symbiosis. He had to learn "Black". He found an institutional launch in the congregation that was more than accomadating. And what better place in the USA than Chicago to gain credentials as a radical. Hell, the players were there; Ayres and Bodine. The money was there too, Rezko. And how about a Mayor Daley; extremely cautious not to repeat the sins of his father.
Once launched in Chicago, and with the 'can you top this' of a reckless and ethically void media. Who would dare ask "Why him?"
As we learned the media (Dan Rather, thank you) is not only incapable of admitting it's fault, but the leftist clerisy will not even cite lies as sins.
So, hear we are, a country that has become so uncertain of itself that at "High Noon" we refuse to admit that one of the shooters has emotionally charged snipers ready to rampage.
Why now? Well, ask yourself, How many non-leftists Democrats did it take to win Congress? I'd say a few. Why now? Maybe the leftists Democrats sensed a shift to the Middle. The greatest threat to rote-learned behavior is rationilization.
This can be thwarted by repeated propaganda laced with emotional addiction.
Thus we have rhetoric, repeated mantras, mass meetings, dispositive positioning in debate and..Obama.

:clap:
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 10:12:50 AM »
This is a variation of their (the Black Community) favorite chant: "No Justice, No Peace."

That, my friends, is a THREAT.  It basically says "this trial must have the outcome we have determined or we will riot."  The used it during King, Duke LAX, Jena, and virtually every race-related case involving Blacks. 

Fortunately they haven't followed through since King (mostly as a result of police forces having learned from the L.A. riots) but the threat is there, nonetheless.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 12:52:55 PM »
This is a variation of their (the Black Community) favorite chant: "No Justice, No Peace."

That, my friends, is a THREAT.  It basically says "this trial must have the outcome we have determined or we will riot."  The used it during King, Duke LAX, Jena, and virtually every race-related case involving Blacks. 

Fortunately they haven't followed through since King (mostly as a result of police forces having learned from the L.A. riots) but the threat is there, nonetheless.

Three words for the police will stop any future riots, and rightfully so.......Shoot to kill.