Author Topic: Kenyan group vows to defend Obama from smears  (Read 1262 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

Kenyan group vows to defend Obama from smears
« on: June 07, 2008, 06:05:23 AM »
Oh, great, now Barack Hussein Obama has press secretaries quatered all over the world, not just in the Washington press corps anymore:

NAIROBI (Reuters) - A group of young Kenyans supporting Barack Obama launched what they called a worldwide campaign on Friday to defend the likely U.S. Democratic presidential nominee from smears by opponents.

Obama, whose late father was from Kenya, made history on Tuesday when he became the first African-American to win a U.S. major-party presidential nomination. The Illinois senator will face Republican John McCain at the general election in November.

Peter Mbae of Sen. Barack Obama Worldwide Supporters said the new network would organize online forums, public meetings and demonstrations to raise awareness of Obama's policies.

"We're going to march in all the major (Kenyan) towns, and then in all the African cities," he told reporters in Nairobi.

"Then we reach the whole world. It's very easy because it's a global village, and we can do things the technological way."

Kenyans have rejoiced in Obama's victories so far.

full article: link

Cry me a river, that little bitch is fair game.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
Re: Kenyan group vows to defend Obama from smears
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2008, 06:24:45 AM »
Great, so are they going to come into our houses at night and either behead us or hack us up with machetes?  That would be one of those things we need to know so we can plan on appropriate actions. :mental:
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2008, 10:07:20 AM »
MR. FREEDOMB2003

HELLO, I AM KWAME KINTU AND I AM THE SOLICITOR FOR THE ESTATE OF MR. JOHN DOMB2003 WHO DIED WITH NO IMMEDIATE FAMILY.  MY OFFICE WAS INSTRUCTED TO FIND THE NEAREST RELATIVE AND THAT IS YOU.

WE HAVE IN A KENYAN BANK THE AMOUNT OF 1,000,000 POUNDS STERLING TO BE DONATED TO THE BARAK OBAMA CAMPAIGN BUT WE NEED FROM YOU THE AMOUNT OF 10,000 US DOLLARS TO RELEASE THESE FUNDS TO HIS CAMPAIGN.

PLEASE CONTACT MY OFFICE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE ON THIS MATTER

SINCERELY
KWAME KINTU
SOLICITER
KISUMU, KENYA
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2008, 06:27:05 PM »
MR. FREEDOMB2003

HELLO, I AM KWAME KINTU AND I AM THE SOLICITOR FOR THE ESTATE OF MR. JOHN DOMB2003 WHO DIED WITH NO IMMEDIATE FAMILY.  MY OFFICE WAS INSTRUCTED TO FIND THE NEAREST RELATIVE AND THAT IS YOU.

WE HAVE IN A KENYAN BANK THE AMOUNT OF 1,000,000 POUNDS STERLING TO BE DONATED TO THE BARAK OBAMA CAMPAIGN BUT WE NEED FROM YOU THE AMOUNT OF 10,000 US DOLLARS TO RELEASE THESE FUNDS TO HIS CAMPAIGN.

SINCERELY
KWAME KINTU
SOLICITER
KISUMU, KENYA

:lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :lmao:

The check is in the mail.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2008, 10:27:04 PM »
MR. FREEDOMB2003

SINCERELY
KWAME KINTU
SOLICITER
KISUMU, KENYA

I guess I will be getting a letter soon.  :evillaugh: :lmao:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du