Author Topic: Beware of the brown note - latest paranoid DNC conspiracy theory  (Read 2648 times)

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
Denver's organizing moonbats allege that the city's counterprotestor activities will be grossly disproportionate to the situation, including use of the "brown note" of urban legend, longer-lasting tasers, and a microwave ray gun:

Beware of the Brown Note.

That's the word among some political activists as the Democratic National Convention nears.

As legend has it, the Brown Note is an infrasonic frequency believed to resonate through human body parts and cause a loss of bowel control. Some protesters are convinced that Denver police will amplify such low frequencies to subdue them in August.

"They'll bring out all the technologies they can get their hands on," says activist Ben Yager. "I wouldn't put anything past police in terms of crowd control."

Sounds paranoid?

Maybe. But Mayor John Hickenlooper's administration is only fueling conspiracy theories by refusing to disclose what equipment it's buying with $18 million in federal money. Even after being sued last week, the city insists on keeping its list a secret.

"Commenting on specific security preparations is not helpful to ensuring their effectiveness," says city spokeswoman Sue Cobb.

http://slapstickpolitics.blogspot.com/2008/06/denvers-moonbats-grow-paranoid-unknown.html

Forgive me if this has been posted.

:lmao: Brown note. I'm so stealing that!!!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
Re: Beware of the brown note - latest paranoid DNC conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 04:12:57 PM »

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 04:14:54 PM »
Hey, for a Democrat, Mark Hickenlooper could be a whole lot worse.  After all, the Tenured Tonto, Ward "Dances With Facts" Churchill is leading a group whose stated goal is to "Re-create '68".  Maybe we can get Denver PD to re-create '64 instead, and sic the K-9 units on the protesters, then sweep 'em off the streets with a water cannon or six.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 05:20:48 PM »
The Brown Note is peanuts compared to the Feraliminal Lycanthropizer.  (I have wanted one of these to play with for years).  Tesla did fascinating experiments with sub-aural and VLF sound generators. 

The Feraliminal Lycanthropizer is a low frequency thanato-auric wave generator. Known for its use by the Nazis and for its animalizing effects on human subjects tested within measurable vibratory proximity, the machine electrically generates two subsonic sinewaves -- one 3hz, the other 9hz. Together, these two frequencies (one acting as carrier, the other as program) generate a lower third, .56hz

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 05:24:36 PM »
The Brown Note is peanuts compared to the Feraliminal Lycanthropizer.  (I have wanted one of these to play with for years).  Tesla did fascinating experiments with sub-aural and VLF sound generators. 

The Feraliminal Lycanthropizer is a low frequency thanato-auric wave generator. Known for its use by the Nazis and for its animalizing effects on human subjects tested within measurable vibratory proximity, the machine electrically generates two subsonic sinewaves -- one 3hz, the other 9hz. Together, these two frequencies (one acting as carrier, the other as program) generate a lower third, .56hz

Yeah, but most of the DUmmies that'll be out protesting in August already have hairy palms and are half blind, just like how momma warned 'em.  That dohickey isn't gonna have any effect on 'em...

Offline Chris_

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »
I'm trying to remember a movie or TV show I saw that had a school band.  They discovered what frequency the Brown Note was and they managed to slip it into the last sheet of music they were playing.

It was a silly, forgettable movie, but that one part was genius.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 05:42:55 PM »

Yeah, but most of the DUmmies that'll be out protesting in August already have hairy palms and are half blind, just like how momma warned 'em.  That dohickey isn't gonna have any effect on 'em...
Too funny! H5

Offline Chris_

« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2008, 05:45:32 PM »

Are you saying their pants come pre-pooped?  That's just gross.  :(

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2008, 05:49:01 PM »

No, but as with 'Brave Sir Robin' I'm sure those timid, wasted little sheeple crap themselves whenever someone shouts BOO!

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2008, 05:50:45 PM »

New Protest Pants, pre-pooped for your convenience!  :-)

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2008, 07:09:41 AM »
Bus fare to Denver: $92

Destruction from rioting in the streets: $500,000

Pooping your pants on national TV: Priceless!

Offline InfamousAndy

• Just Off Probation
  • The Friendly Christian
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2008, 08:13:02 AM »
I'm trying to remember a movie or TV show I saw that had a school band.  They discovered what frequency the Brown Note was and they managed to slip it into the last sheet of music they were playing.

It was a silly, forgettable movie, but that one part was genius.

It was Southpark, during the episode with the nation-wide recorder concert.  Cartman became obsessed with the brown noise, and accidentally snuck it into the sheet music.

Offline paladin0

« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2008, 10:24:26 AM »
They'll do what they did last convention, lock them all in cages far from the convention.

Paladin0
"Enlightened statesmen will not always be at the helm."
—James Madison, Federalist No. 10

Offline Chris_

« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 05:39:29 PM »
On mythbusters they disproved the brown note

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 06:55:28 PM »
On mythbusters they disproved the brown note

Kill-joy.  :tongue:

What about the Yellow NumberOne Gun???

"They'll bring out all the technologies they can get their hands on," says activist Ben Yager. "I wouldn't put anything past police in terms of crowd control."

How typical is that? Hey dumba$$, you have the right to peacefully assemble. Not the "right to be out of control". Sigh. a fool and his body control are soon parted.
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2008, 09:51:42 PM »
Just because Mythbusters couldn't produce the brown note doesn't mean the VRWC can't.  We hold the future in the palm of our hand, we have everything anyone ever imagined in our arsenal. :bow:

ALL HAIL LORD ROVE!!!!!!
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2008, 10:31:52 PM »
Just because Mythbusters couldn't produce the brown note doesn't mean the VRWC can't.  We hold the future in the palm of our hand, we have everything anyone ever imagined in our arsenal. :bow:

ALL HAIL LORD ROVE!!!!!!

You should NOT have revealed Adm and Jamie are on the payroll.  Teh Rove will not be pleased...

Offline djones520

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2008, 10:33:37 PM »
I personally would love to see such a device in action.  There is nothing I could think of that would be funnier then watching a bunch of DUmmies shit themselves in the middle of a mindless protest. :lmao:
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Zeus

« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2008, 01:58:49 AM »
If that Brown Note thing is for realdoes that mean the protestors won't be fullof shit for long ?
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2008, 07:05:17 AM »
In all seriousness, there is a weapon being developed that uses sound to disable people. But it is the other end of the spectrum -- high pitched and painful.

I think I saw something about it on "Superweapons."

Offline VelvetElvis

• Misunderestimated
  • Drill Sgt for the DeathSquadHateForce
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2008, 07:17:51 AM »
If that Brown Note thing is for realdoes that mean the protestors won't be fullof shit for long ?

You could play a Brown Symphony, and the DUmmies would STILL be full of SH*T.
Proud Member of the Death Squad Hate Force Since  1980

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2008, 07:56:19 AM »
In all seriousness, there is a weapon being developed that uses sound to disable people. But it is the other end of the spectrum -- high pitched and painful.

I think I saw something about it on "Superweapons."

I love that show!!! I think I get more excited about it than some guys. :-)
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Chris_

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2008, 10:21:59 AM »

ALL HAIL LORD ROVE!!!!!!

You should NOT have revealed Adm and Jamie are on the payroll.  Teh Rove will not be pleased...

You can explain it to Teh Rove when he arives.

The Emperor, coming here?

And he is most displeased with your apparent lack of progress.

We shall re-double our efforts!

I hope so, for your sakes.  Teh Rove is not as forgiving as I am.

Offline Zeus

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2008, 07:57:55 PM »

You could play a Brown Symphony, and the DUmmies would STILL be full of SH*T.

Must be a fail safe to prevent them from ceasing to exist ???
It is said that branches draw their life from the vine. Each is separate yet all are one as they share one life giving stem . The Bible tells us we are called to a similar union in life, our lives with the life of God. We are incorporated into him; made sharers in his life. Apart from this union we can do nothing.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #24 on: June 10, 2008, 05:45:50 PM »
From FoxNews:

Activists Preparing Against Use of ‘Brown Note’ at Dem Convention

Political activists planning protest rallies at the upcoming Democratic Convention in Denver have their stomachs in knots over a rumor about a crowd control weapon - known as the “crap cannon” - that might be unleashed against them.

Also called “Brown Note,” it is believed to be an infrasound frequency that debilitates a person by making them defecate involuntarily.

Mark Cohen, co-founder of Re-create 68, an alliance of local activists working for the protection of first amendment rights, said he believes this could be deployed at the convention in August to subdue crowds.

“We know this weapon and weapons like it have been used at other large protests before,” he said.

*snip*

Adding to the Brown Note rumor is a refusal by Denver’s Mayor John W. Hickenlooper to release details of what was purchased with $18 million of a $50 million federal grant the city received to pay for convention security, despite a lawsuit filed by ACLU.

Cohen’s group is calling on the administration to disclose what measures will be taken.

In a statement released to FOXNews.com, city spokeswoman Sue Cobb said, “commenting on specific security preparations is not helpful to ensuring their effectiveness. I can say, however, that all of our security-related purchases for the Democratic National Convention will comply with federal and City requirements. We are working closely with the U.S. Department of Justice to ensure that the $50 million federal security grant is spent on personnel and equipment in the manner required by the grant.”

Heh.   :innocent:

MORE