Author Topic: Mike Celizic, TODAYShow.com contributor, lies in on-line article  (Read 1035 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/24861380/

Above is the article talking about McClellen.

About half-way down:

Quote from:
Excerpts from the book had been published last year in which McClellan appeared to implicate the president in the cover-up of the leak that ended the career of CIA operative Valerie Plame. Former Bush aide Scooter Libby was convicted of orchestrating the cover-up and then pardoned, and McClellan is convinced that Bush’s senior advisor, Karl Rove, was involved.

Hey Celizik, want to produce the documentation proving that Libby was convicted of orchestrating a cover-up, or any evidence at all that a WH cover-up even took place?

The libs are so in the tank for Democrats they don't even try to appear objective anymore.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Airwolf

Re: Mike Celizic, TODAYShow.com contributor, lies in on-line article
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »
The MSM should just admit it and that way those that don't want to hear their one sided tripe can decide for themselves what to do.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Sonnabend

Re: Mike Celizic, TODAYShow.com contributor, lies in on-line article
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2008, 04:37:59 AM »
Excerpts from the book had been published last year in which he appeared to implicate the president in the cover-up of the leak that ended the career of CIA operative Plame. Former Bush aide Scooter Libby was convicted and then pardoned of lying to investigators, and McClellan is convinced that Bush’s senior adviser, Karl Rove, was involved.

They edited it then lied AGAIN. His sentence was commuted, he was NOT pardoned.