Author Topic: ICE official speaks out after resignation: Biden 'endangering the public'  (Read 402 times)

Offline DLR Pyro

The now-former Immigration & Customs Enforcement official in charge of illegal alien removal operations in New York State recently resigned after decades of serving his country because he did not want to be part and parcel to President Joe Biden "endangering the American public" by refusing to allow agents to enforce federal law.

In his resignation letter, Feeley described Biden's intent to prevent the Enforcement Removal Operations sector from doing their job, and that he could not consciously be part of an agency entrusted by the public if it is not doing what is in the public's interest.

Feeley described both in his letter and to host Tucker Carlson how he was put in situations where hardened illegals had to be released or simply continue on their way without arrest.

"After 30 years of government service, it is time to move on. With the current administration doing everything they can to cripple ERO (Enforcement Removal Operations) endangering the American public and not enforcing the laws passed by Congress, I don't want to be part of that," he said.

"I want[ed] the laws enforced that were passed by Congress in 1996 and signed by President Clinton. You know, everyone wants to talk about [how] the immigration system's broke. It's not broke. It's just not being enforced. And, you know, that's the biggest deal."

"Some ICE officials will tell you, ‘Well, the Biden administration isn’t telling us to break the law but they’re definitely telling you not to enforce it
https://www.foxnews.com/media/top-new-york-ice-official-speaks-out-after-resignation-biden-endangering-the-public

I'd ask what the hell is bidunce thinking but then I remember he is only a puppet doing what his anti-American masters are telling him to do.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020