Author Topic: CDC Director Walensky's Hubby Received $5 Million in Grant Money from HHS  (Read 431 times)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The article goes into detail about how Walensky's husband received the grant money prior to her becoming CDC Director, but guess who had a lot to do with recommending her for that gig?

None other than Tony "Doc" Fauci.

From the article:

The fact that Walensky’s grant was not disclosed as a portion of his wife’s appointment amounts to a massive lack of transparency. In her financial disclosures, submitted January 13, 2021, she lists her husband’s interest in Lytica Therapeutics as a “spousal holding,” but doesn’t indicate that he is the co-founder of the company and ostensibly working there since he is the inventor of the technology subject to the CARB-X grant. She also doesn’t indicate in that filing that his company is receiving a federal grant from the very agency in which she’s being appointed to a leadership position – and the agency that still has to make decisions on whether to award the additional $11.6 million.

Director Walensky had a responsibility to report this conflict of interest upon taking office, however, no records exist of her doing so. One can only reach the conclusion that her failure to disclose was because she suspected that doing so could have disqualified her from consideration for the position.  Even more alarming is that the Biden Administration either didn’t do their homework in nominating Director Walensky or simply didn’t care.

And people wonder why the CDC has zero credibility.  :whatever:

https://republicandaily.net/2021/08/cdc-director-walenskys-husband-received-5-million-in-hhs-grants-and-thats-just-the-start-of-it/

Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
An Appalachian family reunion would be shocked and aghast as the level of incestuous conduct that abounds in DC.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
We’re all sick of this. What I want to know is what we’re going to do about it?

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
We’re all sick of this. What I want to know is what we’re going to do about it?

KC

Well, I'd bet the mortgage that the "Justice" Department won't be stepping in any time soon. Thus we're left with...
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
The pool is getting deep, and Walensky's up to her neck by now. No problem, though. She's got water wings and President Asterisk has her back.

It appears as Walensky's hubby, flush with cash, doesn't have a problem with masking up in public -- just can't be bothered. Which, of course, puts the great big lie to his wife, who just happens to run the CDC.

I just love it when the hypocrisy flows..... :-)

RedState
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.