Author Topic: DUmmy "mercuryblues"'s son in jail charged with a DUI, in need of legal advice  (Read 3837 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
All my kids know to ask for a lawyer first, since they were 12. ...

And by the time they're teenagers they're taught to disarm the cop before asking for a lawyer.

Offline Dori

My legal advice would be the last place you want to go for legal advice is DU.

But since you are a DUmmy, sure.. Find a DU lawyer.  :popcorn:

They should hire the guy that's trying to sue Romney.  They could even take up a collection on gofundme.....  :rofl:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
They should hire the guy that's trying to sue Romney.  They could even take up a collection on gofundme.....  :rofl:

Yeah . . . "Laserass" or "Laserhaas" . . . actually, the first one sounds better.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Mr Mannn

the REAL reason the kid got arrested...click to enlarge.

Offline I_B_Perky

Dummie's boy gonna be real familiar with riding the bus and walking. His license is toast.

Now anyone wanna make a bet that in a few months the dummie will back on the dump lamenting that his/her son is in the county clink for driving with a suspended license? Dunno about the law where they live... here in WV you get caught driving on a DUI suspended license you automatically get 6 months in the clink unless you can afford to pay to do the home jail thing.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Because it's a DUmmy, time to revisit this as an example of embellishment:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025548050

Star Member rbrnmw (2,685 posts)

We had a tragedy in our family

Last edited Thu Sep 18, 2014, 09:38 AM - Edit history (3)
My son's best friend was in a traffic accident that killed a man and injured a 7 year-old girl. Her brakes failed she is only 20 she wanted to be a nurse. The Police say she appeared to be under the influence, but she was here about 45 minutes before the accident and she was sober. I hugged her and she was perfectly fine. She had been living here. My son for some reason decided at the last minute not to go. She says she wants to die because she thinks she deserves to die. I am heartbroken for the family and for her. She is being charged with aggravated vehicular homicide and aggravated vehicle assault. Please keep us in your thoughts. My son is devastated and feels helpless and to be honest I feel helpless too. It's. just a horrible situation all the way aroundhttp://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/local/2014/09/15/deadly-motorcycle-crash/15658131

OP since deleted

And the truth:

http://www.lancastereaglegazette.com/story/news/local/2014/09/23/police-stopped-woman-before-lancaster-fatal-crash/16119187/
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline I_B_Perky

Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
Sat Nov 29, 2014, 02:56 PM
mercuryblues (2,095 posts)

Any DU lawyer opinion

My son got a DUI.

Back story. He stopped in at a party near our house. He was involved in a fight with a police officers son. The kid called his dad. Dad showed up as my son was leaving. Dad was off duty. When my son tried to walk past him, the cop pulled his gun out and pointed at him and said "backup" . My son, instead of walking home, got into his truck and took off. The cop never identified himself, so all he knew was some guy pulls up and points a gun at him.

In the short drive, my son put his truck in a ditch, got out and ran home, went to bed. Of course an hour later, they were knocking at the door to arrest him.

The 2 events happened in separate counties. And right now I am not sure of all the details involving the fight, but those will be separate charges in another county anyhow. Which will be determined after I bail him out today, if any.

My question is. How much of a case would they have for a DUI. He was not planning on driving until a cop pulled his personal gun on him. He also never consented to or had a breathelizer and never had his blood taken.

Seriously, how does someone at the DUmp not say "Oh Puhllllleeeeezzze, that is so much bullshit".  Why do they not call them on these bouncies?  I know y'all would call someone on something so fake.  :thatsright:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

My legal advice:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI[/youtube]

Offline landofconfusion80

My legal advice:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zx40udwQvZI[/youtube]

According to primitives, laws were created and are enforced only on reichtwingers and fundies.  Obama sticker on you bumper? Traffic laws don't apply.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)