Author Topic: Tree Hugger hassled by the fuzz for driving a bum vehicle  (Read 3763 times)

Offline kraven

Re: Tree Hugger hassled by the fuzz for driving a bum vehicle
« Reply #25 on: November 15, 2013, 04:04:53 PM »
Something is very wrong here Kraven with your advice to becoming a cop.   We in our village have 3-4 perhaps more Cops as neighbors.    We can always tell when the Law moves in, they are about the only ones that park their cars with the nose pointed out toward the street.

Now we live in very nice homes but be it double or single wide this is just a nice trailer park.  As Trailer Parks  so often denoted to mean the poor element in society, I do not believe the Officers moving in make a shit load of money.  

Interesting life style for the Police and their family's,  unlike our Military that know the dangers they face, these civilian cops face Lord knows what every day of their life on or off duty.   For family kids and S.O  every time you walk out the door can be the last time you see them.  

One has to be a conservative in most ways to be a Cop,  mental health depends on it.

Poor to me is life style and the priories set in life,  first is food and then comes shelter and clothing.  

That little Kinko that yells he has a flat tire,  may well be the poor that are yelling,  -- I have no TV, no phone, no computer or internet.  

Ever walk into a house where the kids are eating breakfast cereal with water ?   I have, the parents could not afford milk for them because they drink pounders of beer and smoke cigarettes.  

No liberal should ever become a Cop, and to my thinking the city cops are underpaid -------Rant over for now.      

Well damn, *i* know all that. Tree hugged makes it sound so easy, that this cop can afford a house, food and a car with working breaks. Like he was just lucky, and put no effort into it. Like he doesn't put his LIFE on the line every night to be able to afford it.

And then like all dummies, she expects a free pass for her self imposed situation. Alllll these other people should have safe cars, but an exception should be made for her.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2013, 04:26:37 PM »
That little Kinko that yells he has a flat tire

It's the gecko, and that's really funny.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2013, 04:45:24 PM »
Well damn, *i* know all that. Tree hugged makes it sound so easy, that this cop can afford a house, food and a car with working breaks. Like he was just lucky, and put no effort into it. Like he doesn't put his LIFE on the line every night to be able to afford it.

And then like all dummies, she expects a free pass for her self imposed situation. Alllll these other people should have safe cars, but an exception should be made for her.

Ha, watching the British mysteries I came across a program, the Jack Frost series and in one segment had a group of Police singing about a Coppers life is never easy.   Interesting as the Coppers do not carry guns and still get their men.

Interesting life the Brits live, imagine headed out to catch the crazy that are armed but all you have is a badge.

This may change as the Muslim population is taking over England, or I hope it will.

Wonder how long it will take before we civilians and our police have to face the same thing England, France and Spain and Russia face every day ?     Heck the Muslims are moving into China, fancy that.

No the US cops do not make a bank roll and there are few that will take the risks every day 24/7 to themselves and family's to become Buzzards and clean up the streets from the dead and dieing.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2013, 05:07:58 PM »
I saw that portion of the building and it was filled with regular folks from my community - people you'd pass on the street and not notice they are poor (because we're supposed to wear some sort of identifying arm band or something, according to RW asswads).

Here is a shocker.......they are not really poor by the rest of the world's standards.

Food pantries like other social programs are full of abuse.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 05:11:28 PM by RobJohnson »

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2013, 05:13:26 PM »
Poor DUmmie needs everyone to know they are poor, over, and over.................

I'm sure with all their social programs they live better then I do.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2013, 05:51:01 PM »
Dear DUmmies,

You want to see poor?  Up close?  Go help out the typhoon victims in the PI.

They're KILLING each other for a jug of water and a cup of rice.

Cars?  Electricity?  Running water?  Surely you jest.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2013, 08:03:44 PM »
Doesn't she have some armpit hair to braid ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2013, 09:57:38 PM »
Doesn't she have some armpit hair to braid ?

Maybe she can sell it to a wig maker.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2013, 10:07:13 PM »

Here is a shocker.......they are not really poor by the rest of the world's standards.

Food pantries like other social programs are full of abuse.

In other countries the poor do not get to eat every day, they don't even have two broken cars, they don't have a refrigerator to complain about it being empty, they don't have big screen tee vees, they don't have 0bamaphones, and they sure as hell don't have a computer to post on DU and whine about lacking these things. I know it sucks being poor in this country, but when you walk around with a chip on your shoulder demanding that someone else pay your bills you can go screw yourself. She has every excuse about not having a job, she couldn't afford to renew her license for whatever she does, no one will hire because she will get her license back and not stay at the job, and on and on. Not once does she mention a single thing she is willing to do to better her situation.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2013, 12:19:20 AM »
In other countries the poor do not get to eat every day, they don't even have two broken cars, they don't have a refrigerator to complain about it being empty, they don't have big screen tee vees, they don't have 0bamaphones, and they sure as hell don't have a computer to post on DU and whine about lacking these things. I know it sucks being poor in this country, but when you walk around with a chip on your shoulder demanding that someone else pay your bills you can go screw yourself. She has every excuse about not having a job, she couldn't afford to renew her license for whatever she does, no one will hire because she will get her license back and not stay at the job, and on and on. Not once does she mention a single thing she is willing to do to better her situation.

:cheersmate:

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2013, 02:39:21 PM »
Yo dummie. Want to know the reason you are poor? Look in the mirror. That is the reason.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #36 on: November 16, 2013, 02:40:21 PM »
Yo dummie. Want to know the reason you are poor? Look in the mirror. That is the reason.

Yep it's the damn mirror's fault!
 :-)

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #37 on: November 16, 2013, 04:04:50 PM »
Yep it's the damn mirror's fault!
 :-)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

H5 Freep! That there was funny... don't care who ya are!!!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Sigh.
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2013, 11:21:39 AM »
(I get very tired of people who express "poor me syndrome" in spite of the plethora of avenues of "pennies on the dollar solutions" to so many problems in life - like auto repairs.)

Something my father and various other people through out my life have impressed upon me was that car repairs and indeed any types of repairs on any thing, 99.9 percent of the time, cost far more in labor costs, than in parts.

I get that some folks would rather pay to have X fixed than do it themselves, and I get that there are a number of fixes both auto related and not that one can not feasibly do themselves. Brake cylinders are plenty feasible though.

It frosts my flakes, however, that someone that has internet access and clearly enough time to post repeatedly post on DUmmyland, can not be bothered to take the initiative and type "brake cylinder replacement on a <year> <make> <model>" into google, and do what needs to be done because it needs to be done...

Take some initiative, buy the wheel cylinders. They're cheap. Go to your local "you pull it", pull some rotors for the front if you need them, and get it done. Park your laptop next to the vehicle and go step by step if you need to, but do it for cripes sake.

Oh wait...that would be too much like taking matters into your own hands, and solving your own problems without the intervention of government handing you money that came from someone elses pocket.

Nevermind.

"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2013, 03:13:04 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

H5 Freep! That there was funny... don't care who ya are!!!

Thanks Larry. lol

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2013, 03:14:40 PM »
(I get very tired of people who express "poor me syndrome" in spite of the plethora of avenues of "pennies on the dollar solutions" to so many problems in life - like auto repairs.)

Something my father and various other people through out my life have impressed upon me was that car repairs and indeed any types of repairs on any thing, 99.9 percent of the time, cost far more in labor costs, than in parts.

I get that some folks would rather pay to have X fixed than do it themselves, and I get that there are a number of fixes both auto related and not that one can not feasibly do themselves. Brake cylinders are plenty feasible though.

It frosts my flakes, however, that someone that has internet access and clearly enough time to post repeatedly post on DUmmyland, can not be bothered to take the initiative and type "brake cylinder replacement on a <year> <make> <model>" into google, and do what needs to be done because it needs to be done...

Take some initiative, buy the wheel cylinders. They're cheap. Go to your local "you pull it", pull some rotors for the front if you need them, and get it done. Park your laptop next to the vehicle and go step by step if you need to, but do it for cripes sake.

Oh wait...that would be too much like taking matters into your own hands, and solving your own problems without the intervention of government handing you money that came from someone elses pocket.

Nevermind.

To be fair, break cylinder probably didn't get many results on google. Maybe if she could spell it, it would help.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2013, 04:09:16 PM »
To be fair, break cylinder probably didn't get many results on google. Maybe if she could spell it, it would help.
*snort*

I just pulled two nearly-new brake rotors from a Toyota Avalon for my Camry.  Twenty five bucks.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2013, 04:49:23 PM »
Poor poor Tree Hugger

Hubby works 3 jobs
they have 2 cars
they have computer and internet
kids in school get free breakfast and lunch
they have (SNAP) food stamps, which is supposed to supplement your food purchase not pay for it 100%
they have medicaid for everyone in the family
they have the food pantry

And she is still crying poor me...alas, giving to the poor is never enough when it comes to these DUmmies.

God I despise these whiny cry baby DUmbasses.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2013, 07:04:44 AM »

Target!  H5. :cheersmate:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2013, 09:34:27 AM »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2013, 09:46:04 AM »
I wonder what political group pushed the emissions standards and requirements.  Here it was strictly dems.  What say you?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2013, 10:20:10 AM »
She really needs to get down from that cross, we need the wood.

:rotf: I was thinking that too  :rotf:  I think she wants to be poor.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.