Author Topic: NH DUMB BUNNY  (Read 1943 times)

Offline zeitgeist

NH DUMB BUNNY
« on: September 26, 2013, 06:12:01 PM »
Sparky, check this one out. 

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10023732942

Schadenfreude and  :ownit:
in one delightful thread.

bunnies (12,128 posts)
America's poorest still fall through the cracks with Obamacare.

So... I popped over to healthcare.gov and plugged in my information to see what kind of options will be available to me. But instead of learning about what plans I could chose from, I learned that I may not get any coverage at all. You see, I am currently out of work due to a medical condition which means my income is $0.00. And since my state has not yet decided to expand its medicaid coverage, this is what I get:

{snip}

There is plenty of crunchy Dummy goodness in this thread PLUS a special guest appearance by Cali who extolls the virtues of Moochin in VT (Moochin in Vermont, Icy Finger Waves, oh wait, that was Moonlight in Vermont).

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CiizL8Vfu8[/youtube]

Enjoy Frank as you read the comments at this thread.  I weep for the Vermont that once was, a land of independent, tough Yankees which is today home of the lay about who laps slops from the master's table greedily licking the hand that feeds them while whining for more.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: NH DUMB BUNNY
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 11:16:23 PM »
Thu Sep 26, 2013, 12:54 PM

bunnies (12,148 posts)
7. I suppose I will be exempt...

Since there won't be any options provided me. If Im expected to pay for a full-price plan? With what? I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Own it, you scumbag. 

Thu Sep 26, 2013, 01:02 PM

Star Member Liberal_Stalwart71 (15,364 posts)
15. You should still be able to use the federal exchanges if your state hasn't

established its own exchanges.

Thu Sep 26, 2013, 01:17 PM

bunnies (12,148 posts)
22. And how shall I pay for that with zero income?

:ownit: :ownit: and...

wait for it...

:ownit:

It's well worth the effort to paddle over and watch the weeping and gnashing of teeth at this campfire.  :popcorn:

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 11:21:26 PM »
It appears this vile, lazy primitive was turned down for the disability gravy train:
bunnies (12,148 posts) Thu Sep 26, 2013, 02:02 PM
36. I just filed my appeal the other day.

Theyre "decision" was so bizarre. It referenced things that didnt even pertain to me such as "avoiding heights". WTF? Where the hell they got that from I have no idea. I need a joint replaced, I dont have vertigo! Then they went on to say that I should be able to find gainful employment. Uhhhm. I have use of only one arm. What the hell can I do? I think they should HAVE to tell you what work they think youre qualified for. The process has been such a joke. ugh.

I can think of tons of jobs that require the use of only one arm.  I'd imagine you only have experience in one of them, though.  :jerkit:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 11:31:57 PM »
Got a user name Bunny. Must be a bunny lover and human doomer.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 12:17:19 AM »

Then they went on to say that I should be able to find gainful employment. Uhhhm. I have use of only one arm. What the hell can I do?

Well, DUmmy, you'd find yourself very busy as a paper hanger.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 05:18:09 AM »
It's must be pretty bad when a DUmmie cannot scam a disability board and get on the bandwagon.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 05:26:28 AM »

Then they went on to say that I should be able to find gainful employment. Uhhhm. I have use of only one arm. What the hell can I do?

You could quit whining for one thing.  And then use these people as your role models for what you SHOULD do instead of what you ARE doing.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 06:46:24 AM »

****ing lazy whiny-ass shitstain DUchebag... but I repeat myself.

If you can type out shit on DU, you can work. Get your God damn hand away from my wallet.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 06:48:47 AM »
You could quit whining for one thing.  And then use these people as your role models for what you SHOULD do instead of what you ARE doing.

In the X-ring. High five.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 06:56:48 AM »
Thu Sep 26, 2013, 01:17 PM

bunnies (12,148 posts)
22. And how shall I pay for that with zero income?

Go.get.a.job.  Apply at McDonalds, Geesh!  :thatsright:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2013, 07:16:45 AM »

Well, DUmmy, you'd find yourself very busy as a paper hanger.

Oh my God.   :lmao: :rotf:  I love that expression.  

Cali has just about convinced Bunnies to pick up stakes and immediately move right to VT for all the freebies.  Nobody ever suggests checking residency time requirements.  Nobody ever thinks things through. 
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 07:35:12 AM by Karin »

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2013, 07:22:11 AM »
Zeit--you're right.  While I don't normally revel in the misery of others, in his case, I'll make an exception.

They passed it, now they're finding out what's in it, and they don't like it. One. Little. Bit.

And personally, I don't think NH will expand Medicaid, even with a Dem legislature and Maggie the Moocher in Concord.  If they don't, there's the extra-added benefit of keeping more moochers from moving here from VT, MA, ME, etc.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2013, 07:23:04 AM »
My dad lost his Right arm in WWII.  There was not a single thing he could not do, if fact he could actually tie his shoes faster than I could with two arms.  

After the war he came back and worked for Corning glass until he retired at 55 having worked his way up from an entry level position to supervisor. He taught me how to work on cars, carpentry, electrical and more.  

You have absolutely no sympathy from me.  :mad:
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2013, 08:39:09 AM »

Hey, wasn't the one on the right in the movie "Battleship"?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhXhQWqtTs[/youtube]

I think he was.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2013, 08:42:39 AM »
Hey, wasn't the one on the right in the movie "Battleship"?

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlhXhQWqtTs[/youtube]

I think he was.

Yup he's a double amputee who is now the garrison Commander at Ft. Belvoir.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2013, 08:51:17 AM »

Theyre "decision" was so bizarre. It referenced things that didnt even pertain to me such as "avoiding heights". WTF? Where the hell they got that from I have no idea. I need a joint replaced, I dont have vertigo! Then they went on to say that I should be able to find gainful employment. Uhhhm. I have use of only one arm. What the hell can I do? I think they should HAVE to tell you what work they think youre qualified for. The process has been such a joke. ugh.

When I worked for MarkIII we had a one armed painter there....he never had a problem he couldn't handle. He worked just like everyone else. Never asked for anyone to feel sorry for him. HE JUST DID HIS JOB.
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2013, 08:56:55 AM »
I think they should HAVE to tell you what work they think youre qualified for. The process has been such a joke. ugh.

Uh, no, DUmbass, that ain't how it works.  You get out and FIND something you can do.  But then again, you'd like that, so then you could claim that there just aren't any of those jobs available, and where's your free shit, etc?

Am I getting warm, DUmmies?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2013, 08:58:07 AM »
When I worked for MarkIII we had a one armed painter there....he never had a problem he couldn't handle. He worked just like everyone else. Never asked for anyone to feel sorry for him. HE JUST DID HIS JOB.

As Mythbuster's Adam Savage would say "Well, there's you problem". DUmbasses can never handle their own problems, working is like sunlight to a vampire to them and they expect everyone to feel sorry for them. Everything that your old co-worker wasn't.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Gern

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2013, 11:26:39 AM »
bunnies (12,158 posts)

America's poorest still fall through the cracks with Obamacare.

I may not get any coverage at all. You see, I am currently out of work due to a medical condition which means my income is $0.00.

But as a childless adult under the age of 65, I have to rely on the state deciding whether or not they feel Im disabled. The Social Security Administration has already informed me that I am not injured enough to qualify for SSDI. And since its the same damn determination service that decides for the state, its not looking to good for me at this point.

Good!

You lazy, good for nothing, POS..."Under 65 and can't work because of a medical condition"

Let me guess...Anxiety?  Bad Back?  Perhaps its one of the other myriad of lame excuses why you can't fend for yourself?

Why is it EVERY single DUer is on food stamps or disability?

You're a mooching, ****ing worm.  If the SSA determined you're ineligible for benefits than you probably are, since all you have to do is cough sideways and be eligible for SSDI these days.

I'm glad my state is intelligent enough to deny you coverage.  Go back to Massachusetts.  I sincerely hope you get nothing in starve in the process until you get off your lazy ass and go back to work.  

I wish we could ship the lot of you mooching scumbags off to an island and make you fend for yourselves for a change.  Think of "Escape from New York" with a bunch of whiny douchebags complaining about anxiety and bad backs.

Incredibly, I'd think you'd instantly find a way to take care of yourselves if you had to.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 11:30:54 AM by Captain Spaulding »

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2013, 11:50:47 AM »
Captain--I live near the Maine border, and it never ceases to amaze me how many of the good folk come over from there to our little 'burb to buy groceries on the first weekend of the month, and to rob drugstores the remaining days of the month.

They do it to avoid sales taxes--but wait, wasn't it liberals who claimed paying taxes was patriotic?

And then they wheel their brood of children out to the car, full of crap they bought on their EBT that I can't begin to afford, to their dualie trucks, while they complain that they're going to have to quit their jobs soon, lest their income rise above the level at which they can claim a nice fat "refund" of a few thousand over and above what they never paid in, thanks to the Earned Income Credit.  Ah, but that's okay, they'll find someone to work "under the table" for.

Then there was the story that Foster's ran a couple of years back about the woman who used to live in Somersworth, three kids (all developmentally disabled) by different fathers, she didn't work, who moved to Maine because it was so much easier to get bennies.  Of course, what they didn't show was her FB page showing the new tats she got courtesy of you and me, sucker taxpayers!

There's still waste here, but by God, you gotta WORK to get on the dole here, at least.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 12:01:39 PM »
With my back, I can understand BunnyBoy, 'cept for the fact I know 2 guys with just hooks for hands and work construction. I've been fightin' SSI for 2 years because of the 6 screws in my back. You won't find me whining on some Blog that has nothing less than 60% "disabled" depressed people who went to the head of the line for drug and alcohol abuse.

See that's where I ****ed up. If I had claimed to have a dependency problem, spent 30 days in rehab, I woulda made it thru the first time. I know this because I have a BIL that did that very thing. He never even had to speak to a human other than over the phone and it took less than 3 months before $1900/month started bein' deposited in his checking account like clockwork.

What's worse is, they back dated his claim, not to the date he filed, which is what I understand is rule of thumb, but to the last day he worked where he was "let go" for drinking on the job!

In my case, I worked construction for 35 years until my back just gave out do to the fact I always thought I was the meanest SOB in the valley. After I could no longer do that, I opened my own print shop, became a Bail Bondsman, then a Home Depot expert for DIYers for 3 years.

The attack on the World Trade center and the recession that followed pretty much put the kabash on my printing enterprise, too much competition in Bail Bonds ran me outa that and after another surgery, I just couldn't stand on my feet for more than an hour and had to give up Home Depot.

I wish the only problem I had was a hook in one arm! "Toots" has to help me outa bed now and aid me in getting dressed. She does this after having a double mastectomy, chemo, radiation, and all the side effects, and gone back to work!

Call the waaaaaaaaaambulance BunnyBoy! If ya wanna drop by, I'm sure I have one swift kick in the ass left that I can deliver! Won't cost ya a dime!

One other thing y'all should know, if your state didn't help elect the messiah, I find you have to jump thru a lot more hoops. My BIL is in WA, I am in ID. Don't need to 'splain anythin' further.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 12:09:01 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Dori

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 12:24:18 PM »
I wish we could ship the lot of you mooching scumbags off to an island and make you fend for yourselves for a change.  Think of "Escape from New York" with a bunch of whiny douchebags complaining about anxiety and bad backs.

Incredibly, I'd think you'd instantly find a way to take care of yourselves if you had to.

That make a "great" Frank story  :-)

He could gather up all the DUmmies on government assistance and put them all together on an island.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Gern

« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 12:59:51 PM »
Captain--I live near the Maine border, and it never ceases to amaze me how many of the good folk come over from there to our little 'burb to buy groceries on the first weekend of the month, and to rob drugstores the remaining days of the month.

They do it to avoid sales taxes--but wait, wasn't it liberals who claimed paying taxes was patriotic?

And then they wheel their brood of children out to the car, full of crap they bought on their EBT that I can't begin to afford, to their dualie trucks, while they complain that they're going to have to quit their jobs soon, lest their income rise above the level at which they can claim a nice fat "refund" of a few thousand over and above what they never paid in, thanks to the Earned Income Credit.  Ah, but that's okay, they'll find someone to work "under the table" for.

Then there was the story that Foster's ran a couple of years back about the woman who used to live in Somersworth, three kids (all developmentally disabled) by different fathers, she didn't work, who moved to Maine because it was so much easier to get bennies.  Of course, what they didn't show was her FB page showing the new tats she got courtesy of you and me, sucker taxpayers!

There's still waste here, but by God, you gotta WORK to get on the dole here, at least.

I'm on the border to the People's Democratic Republic of Massachusetts in the south of the state.

As I have said before, the influx of Masshole liberals that have infested our state like vermin has been our biggest problem in this area.  "Progressives" move from MA to the quaint woods of New Hampshire, get elected to local town political positions and turn these otherwise quaint towns into liberal cesspools of high property taxes and bureaucracies.

I swear, the last 20 years it's been like the Lord of the Rings..."one by one, the towns in Southern NH fell to the power of the ring..."

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 01:03:43 PM »

Good!

You lazy, good for nothing, POS..."Under 65 and can't work because of a medical condition"

Let me guess...Anxiety?  Bad Back?  Perhaps its one of the other myriad of lame excuses why you can't fend for yourself?

Why is it EVERY single DUer is on food stamps or disability?

You're a mooching, ****ing worm.  If the SSA determined you're ineligible for benefits than you probably are, since all you have to do is cough sideways and be eligible for SSDI these days.

I'm glad my state is intelligent enough to deny you coverage.  Go back to Massachusetts.  I sincerely hope you get nothing in starve in the process until you get off your lazy ass and go back to work.  

I resemble that remark, Cap! heh, heh!

I've told the powers that be to give me a damn badge and a video camera and I'll work for them to expose the fraud in their boondoggle that is SSI!

Then I won't need any assistance and will retire after another 20 years if I live that long!

I should mention I'm 60.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 01:07:48 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Gern

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 01:08:34 PM »
I resemble that remark, Cap! heh, heh!

I've told the powers that be to give me a damn badge and a video camera and I'll work for them to expose the fraud in their boondoggle that is SSI!

Then I won't need any assistance and will retire after another 20 years if I live that long!

There's a huge difference.

Conservatives, because of the nature of their character, go on SSDI because they have to, feel bad about it, and look for ways to get off as soon as possible.

Liberals, because of the nature of their character, go on SSDI because they can, feel good about it, and look for ways to stay on as long as possible.