Author Topic: Kerry really expects us to buy the Koolaid  (Read 325 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Kerry really expects us to buy the Koolaid
« on: September 03, 2013, 05:33:19 PM »
malaise (109,671 posts) http://www.democraticunderground.com/10023589668

It's hilarious - Kerry really expects us to buy the Koolaid
Last edited Tue Sep 3, 2013, 06:10 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

They can't declassify shit Markey because they're making it up. I do not believe one word
from John Kerry - not one word. The people who want to bomb who had planned to bomb since PNAC were the chief goons expect us to buy their bullshit. Nah! Sorry Obama! Not buying this BS from the warmonger country in chief.

Holy shit! This is from a long term member of the DUmp!

blm (90,220 posts)
2. Question for you - were you this vocal in support of Kerry's efforts

Last edited Tue Sep 3, 2013, 06:18 PM USA/ET - Edit history (2)

to PREVENT war in Syria the last 8yrs? Or were you NOT really paying attention to that?

What? Your lack of logic in your post has totally lost me...

blm (90,220 posts)
12. I'm surprised you never knew this or paid attention before n2.

I have a number of links posted on this thread, n2. And you should know by now, I don't 'bullshit' - I've been paying close attention to Syria for years, especially since Kerry started getting attacked for his many efforts to engage Assad by the RW media machine.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=3562064

Ya know, it's not Kerry's fault that Assad began losing his grip mentally after the Arab Spring began making him excessively paranoid. Kerry tried. I know for a fact that no one here tried and few even answered on many of the threads that were posted about Syria over the last 8 years.

Pardon me, if I notice the 'bullshit' being tossed around now by so many who never offered any support for Kerry's diplomatic efforts in Syria since 2005.

So.... Kerry was for Assad before he was against him?

whatchamacallit (8,706 posts)
15. I remember mocking "voices of reason" just like yours

when we were lied into war with Iraq.

Let me state again: Holy Shit!

avaistheone1 (12,720 posts)
10. I don't believe a word of it either.

I think this rush to bomb Syria is to create more massive disaster capitalism for MIC and for the intelligence contractors. Also I think part of this effort is to get Syria out of the way in order to bomb Iran next. And another goal of the mission is to destroy Syria because Israel believes that country is in their way.

I think what Kerry gets out of it is the world's attention and that provides the ego-stroking he appears to desperately need. Kerry may long for big-paying job with the MIC after his term is up then he can be an big, important man forever, as he advises the MIC are they can keep eternal infernal wars going n forever into perpetuity.

AND---- we are back to the normal crazy.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
Re: Kerry really expects us to buy the Koolaid
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2013, 05:35:34 PM »

Isn't Malaise not even an American, not even in the US? If that's true, STFU, foreigner.
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2013, 05:37:59 PM »
Can cognitive dissonance cause ones head to explode?

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2013, 05:41:59 PM »
WAG the dog by the 0bama regime to get the scandals and his plummeting poll numbers out of the people's minds.

I will say that some of the DUmmys are sticking to their guns and not just blindly following what they are told.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.