Author Topic: brain-damaged primitive has quibble with the IRS  (Read 3970 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: brain-damaged primitive has quibble with the IRS
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2011, 05:46:32 AM »
Turns out, my 2004 (TWO THOUSAND AND FOUR) tax return never made it to the IRS. And what was amazing was instead of sending notices to the last address from my 2003 tax return, which would have been forwarded to my new address in 2005, they sent the notices of being late and where is your return, and we're going to get you to a post office box I never owned or was associated with. Now, you can only claim refunds going back three years, but the IRS can get you for back taxes for seven years. In November of 2010 the IRS filed the tax levy (meaning they think I owe them but they hadn't garnished any assets yet) still sending notices to the PO box I never owned, and even though they kept getting 'not at this address' from the post office, they never gave up.

Bull shit,they would have long ago found this cretin long ago.

Dain,your story falls apart with a quick nadin search.

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-008-009.html

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2011, 07:05:16 AM »

Bull shit,they would have long ago found this cretin long ago.

Dain,your story falls apart with a quick nadin search.

http://www.irs.gov/irm/part4/irm_04-008-009.html

My suspicion is that he still owed the IRS for taxes on previous years--not all of it, but some--and was always putting it off, staving them off, and finally got caught.

Probably as his income started diminishing about the same time employment opportunities for aliens were increasing, he just kind of got behinder and behinder in what he was supposed to send in every quarter.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2011, 08:57:44 AM »
Sorry, USA4ME, but after going through a hundred or so pages of the brain-damaged primitive's comments, I'm not finding it.

Appreciate the effort, frank.  It was a thread he commented on, not one he started, but I should have C&P'd it when I saw it.  My own fault.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2011, 09:12:35 PM »
If you use TurboTax you receive a confirmation that the IRS has accepted your return...just sayin'.

Same thing with Tax Cut.  Print the confirmation out when they get it, file it with your taxes.

Of course, having the wonderful folks at the IRS jam me up for the maximum and then "giving" them an interest-free loan for a year, the refund direct deposited into my account is also a good indicator that they got my return.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline JakeStyle

« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2011, 09:31:03 PM »
I got myself in trouble with the IRS a few years ago, turns out I owed them almost $30k.  I called them up and set-up a payment plan right over the phone, the IRS rep was helpful and friendly, and she even bent some rules to get me cleared to pay what I owed.  I was really surprised by the excellent service that I received.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #30 on: August 25, 2013, 12:45:15 AM »
K & R  

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2013, 05:30:55 PM »
I got myself in trouble with the IRS a few years ago, turns out I owed them almost $30k.  I called them up and set-up a payment plan right over the phone, the IRS rep was helpful and friendly, and she even bent some rules to get me cleared to pay what I owed.  I was really surprised by the excellent service that I received.

I retired as a state sales tax auditor. I would waive the penalty in most cases but not the interest. Management encouraged the auditors to settle cases so that there was not a heavy backlog. I would suspect most IRS agents would do the same.

The dummy is an outright liar because the check written to the IRS did not clear, and what fool does check his/her bank balance especially when it involves thousands of dollars.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2013, 06:23:33 PM »
If you use TurboTax you receive a confirmation that the IRS has accepted your return...just sayin'.

Yes.  And he would have known about this in mid-2005, at the latest.  He's lying.

Amazing how these drooling idiots continue to want government to do everything foe them. 

Not. Really.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2013, 06:57:35 PM »
Going back in the thread, when Doug Bulna complained about his slumlord bringing potential tenants around to see the DUmp he lives in, one of the DUmmies gave him an excellent piece of New Jersey advice:

Nailzberg (1000+ posts) 
Thu Mar-03-05 11:40 AM
Response to Original message

6. Not up on NJ law, but can't you legally have your landlord whacked?
As long as it's not personal but business, I think you can.

Poor Doug Bulna -  blind in one eye, deaf in one ear, and missing a huge chunk of his cerebrum.
Just an average guy at the DUmp.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2013, 07:33:24 PM »
Failure to file will not incur tax, penalty and interest if your tax liability is zero. $8k owed to the IRS and he is poor. I don't think so.He was probably skimming and the IRS caught up with his dumb ass. Either that or he is lying out of his eye teeth.

Actually $8K short plus penalties and interest over that much time would come out to pretty close to the $30K.  This is the same IRS that did nothing wrong to the Tea Party 501c(4) applicants, bitch - OWN IT!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline RobJohnson

« Reply #35 on: August 29, 2013, 03:16:15 AM »
Actually $8K short plus penalties and interest over that much time would come out to pretty close to the $30K.  This is the same IRS that did nothing wrong to the Tea Party 501c(4) applicants, bitch - OWN IT!

:cheersmate: