Author Topic: Little commies discover a unicorn horn up their ass  (Read 3926 times)

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
Re: Little commies discover a unicorn horn up their ass
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »
DAT understands it.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 03:23:18 PM »
Dear Leader directs the IRS to target conservative groups = A-OK.

Dear Leader directs NSA to listen to trulymud's phone calls = shakes country to the core.

ATTN trulymad primitive:  Son, if you had a brain you'd be dangerous.

Well whatta ya expect when you deprive yer brain of oxygen with yer head up yer ass 24/7?
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2013, 04:01:35 PM »
It's actually a little more sophisticated than that; they use the contacts to link together people and construct virtual networks, so that although Mr. A's number has never had a call connected with Ms. E's number, he does connect with Mr. B a lot, and occasionally with Mr. C; Mr. B and Mr. C both have frequent calls to Ms. D's number, who is in frequent contact with Ms. E...if anyone in the group (Or the more extended connections of any one of them) comes up on the radar of a Federal investigative agency for anything "terror-related" (Which might be something as trivial as an unusual purchase of chemicals for a completely-legal use, or even something anonymous phoned in by a vengeful ex), they're all about one inch away from full wiretap secret warrants. 

Let me try to get this right, Say I call a man twice a year for yard work.   He is making meth in his back yard.   He calls biker friends that transport the meth out of state.   One of his friends has a sister that is my friend and we call each other quite frequently, neither of us, his sister or I know what her brother is up to.   

The brother borrows her phone quite often and butt dials me a time or two as he is transporting the drugs out of state.   

The Feds can now back track  to me and his accidental calls to my home, my frequent calls to his sister and my one or two calls to the yard man--Meth maker.

Am I now a suspect in this drug ring ? The place of calls are all up and down the sea coast.  I have an answering machine and it would show an open connection for at least 10 seconds. 

If this is so, there will be allot of very confused people when the cops come a knocking.    The cops will not tell you anything about their investigation just ask lots of strange questions and not believe one word you say.   One cannot lie to the cops but they can lie to you confusing you even further.   

Nightmare, Nightmare, if you are totally innocent, the more you protest is a sign of guilt.   If you Lawyer up, a sign of guilt, Jobs are lost and friends suddenly have other things to do then visit you.

This is a form of terrorism for the innocent, the real terrorists are us----Pogo once said," we have met the enemy and it is us."

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2013, 04:56:08 PM »
Response to trumad (Original post)
Thu Jun 6, 2013, 07:57 AM
cali (80,570 posts)
2. Don't worry. be happy. it's a democratic administration so

it's all good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo dummies. Just a little history lesson here. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, et al, were all very popular... until they took over the government.

You were warned. The first time I could give a pass. But you dumbasses got him reelected. You deserve the government you voted for. So quit yer bitching. Funny thing is obumbles is doing the exact same thing, only worse, that you accused Bush of.

Morons.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2013, 05:03:50 PM »
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yo dummies. Just a little history lesson here. Hitler, Mao, Stalin, et al, were all very popular... until they took over the government.

You were warned. The first time I could give a pass. But you dumbasses got him reelected. You deserve the government you voted for. So quit yer bitching. Funny thing is obumbles is doing the exact same thing, only worse, that you accused Bush of.

Morons.

I'll never forgive the uninformed voter for their ignorance.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!