Author Topic: Little commies discover a unicorn horn up their ass  (Read 3930 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Little commies discover a unicorn horn up their ass
« on: June 06, 2013, 08:50:57 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022955725

Thu Jun 6, 2013, 07:53 AM
 trumad (34,498 posts)

Woke up this morning to find out the Government has my phone records...
and the rest of my families. Yeah---we have Verizon.

So this is now what I have to tell my teenage kids.... watch what you say on your cell phones because the Government is listening.

If this does not shake this country to the core, then basically we have given up.

Response to trumad (Original post)
Thu Jun 6, 2013, 07:55 AM
Puzzledtraveller (2,060 posts)
1. We incrementally find ways to justify this too

That worries me more.

Thu Jun 6, 2013, 07:57 AM
cali (80,570 posts)
2. Don't worry. be happy. it's a democratic administration so

it's all good.

You voted for it moron.

Thu Jun 6, 2013, 08:02 AM
blueamy66 (5,633 posts)
4. Should you be worried?

"What time are you picking me up for dinner"?

"I love you and miss you."

"How are the kids?"

"We're going camping. Wanna go?"

"The car was totaled. Gonna have to pay $10000 to fix it."

If you don't have anything to hide, why bother? If you have something to hide, well then.....

I understand on a small scale, but really, who cares? And maybe I am naive.....

Trust me,the government you yearn for will disappear you leeches first.

:ownit:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Little commies discover a unicorn horn up their ass
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2013, 08:54:56 AM »
Oh man, I'd love to see the truemud primitive's telephonic conversations, especially those with him being utterly and infantilely submissive to his wife.  I'll bet they're a riot.

Unlike the magisterial primitive, whose dominatrix wife uses leather, chains, whips, and dog-collars as a means of humiliating him, the truemud primitive's wife gets her jollies out of seeing hubby in diapers and bonnet, and sucking on a plastic baby-rattle.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2013, 09:12:25 AM »
Oh man, I'd love to see the truemud primitive's telephonic conversations, especially those with him being utterly and infantilely submissive to his wife.  I'll bet they're a riot.

Unlike the magisterial primitive, whose dominatrix wife uses leather, chains, whips, and dog-collars as a means of humiliating him, the truemud primitive's wife gets her jollies out of seeing hubby in diapers and bonnet, and sucking on a plastic baby-rattle.

Realistically, I do not think the government is checking into anything more then tax cheats.

As long as you pay taxes on income from anywhere---Drug dealing to Prostitution on a large scale they care little about some ones calls to a sex talk line or a cheating spouse.

Then there are the leaders of our States and Country that are of another party that a good outing can change things.

What ever happened to the old Cb's that are used to make private calls, or the store bought Walkies talkies. 

This is not so much terrorism but a search for the IRS evaders. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2013, 09:18:32 AM »
Realistically, I do not think the government is checking into anything more then tax cheats.

As long as you pay taxes on income from anywhere---Drug dealing to Prostitution on a large scale they care little about some ones calls to a sex talk line or a cheating spouse.

Then there are the leaders of our States and Country that are of another party that a good outing can change things.

What ever happened to the old Cb's that are used to make private calls, or the store bought Walkies talkies. 

That's the reason de jour THIS TIME, until "Father Government" decides he needs to check in to something (or someone) else, for whatever lameass reason he can fabricate.

THIS TIME, until the NEXT TIME...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2013, 09:19:08 AM »
I wonder if they have Tavernturd's phone calls to his "pharmacist" for refills?  :???:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2013, 09:40:17 AM »
The DUchebags, putting the idiot in Useful Idiots.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2013, 09:47:23 AM »
Quote from:
trumad

Woke up this morning to find out the Government has my phone records and the rest of my families. Yeah---we have Verizon.

So this is now what I have to tell my teenage kids.... watch what you say on your cell phones because the Government is listening.

If this does not shake this country to the core, then basically we have given up.

Dear Leader directs the IRS to target conservative groups = A-OK.

Dear Leader directs NSA to listen to trulymud's phone calls = shakes country to the core.

ATTN trulymad primitive:  Son, if you had a brain you'd be dangerous.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2013, 09:57:00 AM »
That's the reason de jour THIS TIME, until "Father Government" decides he needs to check in to something (or someone) else, for whatever lameass reason he can fabricate.

THIS TIME, until the NEXT TIME...

No, even that's not right. THIS TIME, not NEXT TIME. RIGHT NOW, the IRS is investigating and stonewalling and harrassing and leaking information to liberal attack groups of ordinary citizens whose ONLY crime is to disagree with the elitists and corrupt politicians. Not tax cheats (i.e. Timmeh! Geitner or Charles Rangle). Not actual criminals. No. Just people like you and me that just happened to support the wrong guy or think the wrong way about certain issues or even practice the wrong religion.

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2013, 10:01:08 AM »

PNXHI KRQZU LXIYK AHXSI EBQHR
AGMOF UTDFT GIHAL MIETA ICMFR
IIXPI BIWGE KZUQQ LTGSZ XMXZL
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2013, 10:05:10 AM »

John has a long mustache.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2013, 11:11:40 AM »
It's going to be pretty amusing when Tavs gets ID'd as a terror suspect through mutual connections with drug networks.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2013, 11:44:37 AM »
Quote from:
WilliamPitt

72. I just threw up.

Quote from:
blueamy66          Response to WilliamPitt

124. why??

Why, indeed?

Let's see, Dear Leader sitting on his hands while 4 Americans are killed in Bengazi wasn't enough to get you to perk up your ears.  Why should Dear Leader tapping phones bother you?  Given the way you view the world, it shouldn't.

Oh, the other was politics and this is personal.  Yeah, what a way to prioritize the way you live.

You idiots (and I use that term loosely because you primitives aren't intelligent enough to be idiots) have a partisan worldview of reality, which makes you fools for anyone that says things which tickle your ears to take advantage of you.  You primitives deserve to be used.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2013, 12:09:43 PM »

I used to do the cyphers in the news paper before work.  

First find the E-----It cannot be the I as IIXPI would be EE--E.    Then what if you sent me a Cypher where a real letter is mixed in here.   Say the E is a real E.

Now you may have done a  simple cypher where one letter stands for one before or one after.  

Can't be that as IIXPI would stand for either an H or a J.  

Darn you Marv you are driving me nuts here.     Old mystery story's from the 40 had a lot of this stuff the first letters of a word were taken, perhaps the last or even the second or third.

I notice all the words have 5 letters in them only 3 words with an A, could the words be broken into segments as  ICMFRIIXPI be one word ?  Then is this English or some foreign language ?

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2013, 12:23:08 PM »
And yet these same navel gazing idiots voted into office the very people who are doing this.

They begged for them to target us bible thumping fundie rethuglicans...now they are feeling the discomfort of what they wished for used on them.

Reality is a bitch...you wanted it...we're paying for it.

Suck it DUmmies.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2013, 02:16:03 PM »
I used to do the cyphers in the news paper before work.  

First find the E-----It cannot be the I as IIXPI would be EE--E.    Then what if you sent me a Cypher where a real letter is mixed in here.   Say the E is a real E.

Now you may have done a  simple cypher where one letter stands for one before or one after.  

Can't be that as IIXPI would stand for either an H or a J.  

Darn you Marv you are driving me nuts here.     Old mystery story's from the 40 had a lot of this stuff the first letters of a word were taken, perhaps the last or even the second or third.

I notice all the words have 5 letters in them only 3 words with an A, could the words be broken into segments as  ICMFRIIXPI be one word ?  Then is this English or some foreign language ?

Good luck with that, vesta.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2013, 02:29:20 PM »
And yet these same navel gazing idiots voted into office the very people who are doing this.

They begged for them to target us bible thumping fundie rethuglicans...now they are feeling the discomfort of what they wished for used on them.

Reality is a bitch...you wanted it...we're paying for it.

Suck it DUmmies.
You forgot the all important...
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2013, 02:30:00 PM »
 trumad (34,498 posts)

Trumad, I said the following to you a year and a half ago in regards to DU:

Such is always the final outcome of collectivist thought and philosophy:  The denigration of "democracy" to totalitarian fascism.  This is the perfect example of why our Founding Fathers designed a decentralized government.

Don't like your chains, comrade?

Too bad!

You were instrumental in forging them yourself in the hopes that they would be placed on someone else.  But, like many others who have begged for collective servitude, you learn far too late that the chains you made and the prisons you built were your own.

It's truly a shame, you know, that so many of you DUmbasses have now gotten a good look at what you have created and recoil in horror.  Maybe this is a hint that you need to drag yourself from the darkness and into the light.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,67554.msg784357/highlight,chains+you+made+for+others.html#msg784357

Considering the monster you begged into existence is now breathing down your necks, maybe it's time you DUmbasses figure out that we have been right all along.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2013, 04:22:26 PM »

All I got was "Be sure to drink your ovaltine"

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdA__2tKoIU[/youtube]
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2013, 04:35:58 PM »
I remember DUmmie hero Russ Feingold being upset he couldn't talk to terrorists overseas if they initiated the call.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2013, 07:42:47 PM »
Sure, most phone conversations are banal and we wouldn't think the Borg would be interested in them, so we "don't care".

Do you care that the precise location of where you were when the call was happening, as well as the precise location of the person you were talking with is now in a Borg database? 

I sure as **** do.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2013, 07:50:45 PM »

If that were true then half the 0bama administration would be in a tax gulag.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2013, 07:45:21 AM »

Encrypted/decrypted using a BC-52:

"THEY HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH GOOD OLD FASHIONED WORLD WAR II CRYPTO MACHINE"

Security isn't in the lock. It's in the key, and how the key is used.
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2013, 09:03:33 AM »
 trumad (34,498 posts)

This is the MOAR!! government you want chicklet head, now:

Thu Jun 6, 2013, 07:55 AM
Puzzledtraveller (2,060 posts)
1. We incrementally find ways to justify this too

That worries me more.

Your stupidity puzzles me even more.  You clowns never, ever learn.  MOOOOOOAR GOVERNMENT!!!!11ElEvEnTy!!!111!!!

Thu Jun 6, 2013, 07:57 AM
cali (80,570 posts)
2. Don't worry. be happy. it's a democratic administration so

it's all good.

Oh, of course.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2013, 09:06:15 AM »
You were instrumental in forging them yourself in the hopes that they would be placed on someone else.

:hi5: :hi5:

Absolutely.

Quote from: vesta111 on June 06, 2013, 06:12:25 am

Oh, c'mon.......you're being purposely naive.  There is enough tax cheating and delinquency within the Federal Government alone, to keep the IRS busy year round.   
« Last Edit: June 07, 2013, 09:12:29 AM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2013, 10:03:10 AM »
Sure, most phone conversations are banal and we wouldn't think the Borg would be interested in them, so we "don't care".

Do you care that the precise location of where you were when the call was happening, as well as the precise location of the person you were talking with is now in a Borg database? 

I sure as **** do.

It's actually a little more sophisticated than that; they use the contacts to link together people and construct virtual networks, so that although Mr. A's number has never had a call connected with Ms. E's number, he does connect with Mr. B a lot, and occasionally with Mr. C; Mr. B and Mr. C both have frequent calls to Ms. D's number, who is in frequent contact with Ms. E...if anyone in the group (Or the more extended connections of any one of them) comes up on the radar of a Federal investigative agency for anything "terror-related" (Which might be something as trivial as an unusual purchase of chemicals for a completely-legal use, or even something anonymous phoned in by a vengeful ex), they're all about one inch away from full wiretap secret warrants. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.