Author Topic: Allen West Sends Chick-Fil-A To Black Caucus Meeting And Offends Everyone, Says  (Read 3710 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
If Congress were allowed to have a CWC (Congressional White Caucus), one wonders if they too would have been offended by the prospect of eating chicken.  Free chicken.
This too shall pass.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Chicken has come into my sights as a potential banned word.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline MoshMasterD

• The Cornette Face
One thing about DUmmies is this, racism is ok if the black guy or girl's ideals don't lock step with theirs.
"They cannot win. We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns… I’m not kidding. They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with."

Andrew Breitbart

Offline Emdamascus

• Probationary (Probie)
  • E&M Knifeworks
I've got a crush on Allen West! I know it won't happen in a bazillion years but I SO wish Romney would pick him for a running mate...just to see their panties in a wad every single day until the election.

Cindie

Well, I don't have a crush on him, but I ave to agree. There is more integrity in his fingernail clippings than in the whole "black caucus" combined. He would make a VP to be proud of, and certainly bring in a large percentage of the black vote. And it would be fun watching him clean the floor with 'ol drunk Joe in the debates.
Annoy a liberal

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Well, I don't have a crush on him, but I ave to agree. There is more integrity in his fingernail clippings than in the whole "black caucus" combined. He would make a VP to be proud of, and certainly bring in a large percentage of the black vote. And it would be fun watching him clean the floor with 'ol drunk Joe in the debates.

A few lines like "When it comes to the safety of my men, I'd go to Hell carrying a gasoline can" would absolutely demolish Joe

Offline Mr Mannn

Soooooo, the Congressional Black Caucus is now psychic?
6 months BEFORE the controversy they were outraged. Thats a better track record than Cleo.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Soooooo, the Congressional Black Caucus is now psychic?
6 months BEFORE the controversy they were outraged. Thats a better track record than Cleo.
She is going to give me a call. She knew I wanted to talk to her, and she doesn't need to look up numbers.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline oldcrow

• Probationary (Probie)
Alcee Hastings is a disgrace. He is an impeached federal judge.  Screw him and his outrage.  It's an outrage that piece of garbage is allowed to walk the halls of the Congress.
A strong conviction that something must be done is the parent of many bad measures. - Daniel Webster

The Constitution only gives people the right to pursue happiness. You have to catch it yourself.  - Benjamin Franklin

Offline Kyle Ricky

dixiegrrrrl (25,591 posts)
9. Gee, it's like the Civil Rights Act has never been passed.

Why didn't he wear a pointy hood while he was at it?

I wonder if this retarded douchebag know that 100% of democrats voted against the civil rights act? That included JFK and Al Gore's daddy!

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
dixiegrrrrl (25,591 posts)
9. Gee, it's like the Civil Rights Act has never been passed.

Why didn't he wear a pointy hood while he was at it?

Because Robert Byrd was wearing it and he simply didn't have time to dig him up, pick up the chicken AND get to the meeting on time?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
I wonder if this retarded douchebag know that 100% of democrats voted against the civil rights act? That included JFK and Al Gore's daddy!

Or that a requirement for membership in the KKK was being a member of the Democrat party?

Offline Kyle Ricky

Or that a requirement for membership in the KKK was being a member of the Democrat party?

Yep ... That is true.