Author Topic: Allen West Sends Chick-Fil-A To Black Caucus Meeting And Offends Everyone, Says  (Read 3712 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Newsjock (9,211 posts)

Allen West Sends Chick-Fil-A To Black Caucus Meeting And Offends Everyone, Says Dem Rep

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/07/allen-west-chick-fil-a_n_1752172.html

A Democratic lawmaker says Rep. Allen West (R-Fla.) offended the entire Congressional Black Caucus by delivering Chick-fil-A chicken and biscuits to their weekly meeting -- and then walking out -- when it was his turn to provide the group with a formal lunch.

Rep. Alcee Hastings (D-Fla.) told The Huffington Post that the incident happened about six months ago but is now fresh in his mind given West's recent comments in support of the fast food chain, which is run by a well-known Christian and backer of anti-gay religious organizations. Chick-fil-A president Dan Cathy last week sparked a nationwide response from gay rights activists after publicly denouncing marriage equality.

"We have a rotation in the Congressional Black Caucus where every member provides the lunch one of the weeks when we meet," Hastings said in a Monday interview. The lunches, he said, are often quite delicious.

... "He did it deliberately," Hastings said, explaining that he saw West's message as, "You know, 'That's what I think of you all.'"

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021091649

I love it!  :rotf:

freshwest (16,534 posts)
7. Snagged/recycled from Systematic Chaos responding to troll:

Meanwhile, back at the Cave or Freeperville or WTFever...

Allen West sez:

HURR DURR HERP DERP and BALLS HURR DURR and me calling Harry Reid a MOUSE and stuffs HURR DURR DERPY DERP...

its gunna be so totes awesome and epic and stuffs you gotta go check it out oh...

HURR DURR HERP A DERP BOOGERZ total lulz right guys... I should do this more often because its so kewl to disrupt... DROOL SLURP HERP DERP

Well, what do you think he thought he was doing there?

Great Caesars Ghost (200 posts)
6. It is getting too hard not to call Allen West the n word

I hope the CBC expells him from the caucus.

Go ahead DUmmy, DO IT, call him the N word, show the world who the actual racists are.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all

Wow! That would put an end to his influence, wouldn't it?

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
Wish I'd seen that. Most of those victimhood pimps were probably sitting there, mouths agape, demanding far better fare than what was provided.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline thundley4

Part of the article that the DUmmie intentionally cut off.

"We have fried chicken. And we have catfish and BBQ. We do not have watermelon, although sometimes people will have fruit. We serve a full course meal with collard greens. We have Jamaican beans and rice," Hastings said. But West "sent Chick-fil-A with biscuits. Ok?"

Hastings sounds offended by the watermelon stereotype, but not the other foodstuffs.

I'm sure the other members provide food from businesses that they support, so why should the standards be different for West?

Did any of the CBC refuse to eat CFA?  I doubt it since it was free for them and politicians are not known for turning down freebies.

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Wish I'd seen that. Most of those victimhood pimps were probably sitting there, mouths agape, demanding far better fare than what was provided.

At least some watermelon to go with the chicken.  
   :bolt:

Crap Thundley beat me again.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
Wow! That would put an end to his influence, wouldn't it?

It'd also go a long way to showing that they don't care about race, just ideology. He's not truly black enough to be in the CBC...

Offline DLR Pyro

Hastings sounds offended by the watermelon stereotype, but not the other foodstuffs.

hastings sounds like he's spring loaded to the offended position on any matter he comes across.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Bad Dog

hastings sounds like he's spring loaded to the offended position on any matter he comes across.

They had to let him in and now they don't know what to do with him.  You know he is going to keep sticking it in and breaking it off.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Alcee Hastings was impeached and removed from office for accepting bribes in return for favorable rulings from the US District Court of Florida.

I could give a **** if the thought of watermelon and fried chicken offends his ****ing ass.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Alcee Hastings was impeached and removed from office for accepting bribes in return for favorable rulings from the US District Court of Florida.

I could give a **** if the thought of watermelon and fried chicken offends his ****ing ass.
Resume enhancer for a lib.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I've got a crush on Allen West! I know it won't happen in a bazillion years but I SO wish Romney would pick him for a running mate...just to see their panties in a wad every single day until the election.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Kyle Ricky

Allen West is the man! That was great!  :lmao: :rotf: :rofl:

Offline Delmar

Great Caesars Ghost This message was hidden by Jury decision.

Now nobody can say that there are racists at DU.

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline DLR Pyro

I just re-read the article from the huffpo and see that West brought in the meal from CFA 6 months ago, but it's just now that hastings is all butt hurt that he was fed "anti gay" chicken.  This guy lives to be offended by anything.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Kyle Ricky

I just re-read the article from the huffpo and see that West brought in the meal from CFA 6 months ago, but it's just now that hastings is all butt hurt that he was fed "anti gay" chicken.  This guy lives to be offended by anything.

He is a liberal, what do you expect?

Offline Bad Dog

I hope they don't realize this was part of the VRWC's setup for the CFA war on chickens.

Offline sybilll

I've got a crush on Allen West! I know it won't happen in a bazillion years but I SO wish Romney would pick him for a running mate...just to see their panties in a wad every single day until the election.

Cindie
I'm with you Cindie. I have no doubt that someday I will pull the lever for him as President (sooner than later), but I wish he would keynote the RNC convention this year. His re-election will be one of my primary recipients of my campaign $$'s, seeing as George Soros has committed $5million to defeat him. 

Offline Lacarnut

Hastings is a lying sack of shit. Just like Reid. In all probability, the members of the black caucus chowed down on that chicken like it was their last meal. Most of them do not like gay marriage. Logic tells me, that they loved their lunch. 

Offline Karin

:o  Whoa!!   Democrats are despicable racists!

BTW, they hid that, so I'm glad we saved it. 

Offline Airwolf

Hastings, like most liberals are laser guided idiots and liars. I don't feel sorry for any of them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline obumazombie

Hastings, like most liberals are laser guided idiots and liars. I don't feel sorry for any of them.
Rush said Hastings was making a stink of the Chick fil A incident that happened 6 MONTHS AGO.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
dixiegrrrrl (25,591 posts)
9. Gee, it's like the Civil Rights Act has never been passed.

Why didn't he wear a pointy hood while he was at it?

Wait, what?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!

Wow, that is really racist.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Bad Dog

Wait, what?

You brought to mind the line from Men in Black "Unlike you, I make this shit look good"

Offline obumazombie

Wow, that is really racist.
Would you expect anything less from a lib ?