Author Topic: Uber-ghey throws queenie fit  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Aristotelian

Re: Uber-ghey throws queenie fit
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2011, 07:09:34 AM »
ATA thread about the Nuclear Faggot

:lmao:

Interesting to see disagreement with the ghey community there - they usually all rally round each other.

The queer forum is often a good source of amusement, if only for the constant stream of bile and invective against their fellow DUmmies. One does have to be careful about which threads one clicks on, there's plenty of them which would make any normal person feel decidedly queasy.

Online Karin

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2011, 07:19:04 AM »
Miskie, that was my thought too.   :lmao:

And here we have appeasement.  This is what liberal "leadership" looks like. 

Now, this whole mess is another example of the DUmp self-worship.  The nuclear fag thinks he's such a special snowflake, that the DUmp ought to be dedicated to ghey stuff and to bow down and adore him.  And if it doesn't?  Pitch 100 fits until they do!!!!  A thoroughly unlikable trait in a 2-year old, much less a full grown "man." 

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2011, 07:36:49 AM »
So WTF is a Nuclear Gay?  Unfortunately it does not appear to mean one exposed to upwards of 5-600 Rads, though that could explain why 'it' is the last of them.
I think it means he's part of the group who bitched,moaned,and threw hissy fits all over the dump until they got their own forum. I think Skinner just thought givin them their own room in the basement would shut the flamers up. Little did he know all the little bitch fights he'd have to deal with.
I think he finally just told the mods just leave the ****in flamin faggots alone,let the loud mouth run the others off, or the rest vote to kick him off the island. Either way Skinners hands are clean, the rest can't bitch at him.
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2011, 07:43:33 AM »
WOW! so they're pandering to the LGBTIQ section, can you imagine the Christian section getting away with that?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2011, 07:52:53 AM »
WOW! so they're pandering to the LGBTIQ section, can you imagine the Christian section getting away with that?
When hell freezes over and all the little devils go ice skating. In other words NEVER
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P