Author Topic: Problem with splitting the country into Red & Blue is that they would invade us  (Read 4471 times)

Offline Karin

Just in case you didn't get enough mind-numbing stupidity from the thread, some DUmmie tries to make a really lame joke:

damntexdem (1000+ posts)        Mon Apr-05-10 07:11 PM
Response to Original message
19. And who would get custody of the colonies?  
 I mean, the RW country shouldn't get Puerto Rico, because they RWers only believe in speaking English. But what about the Virgin Islands? Wouldn't the religious right jump to conclusions and think everyone was asexual there -- a RW religious paradise?

I cannot stand what passes for senses of humor among the left.  Either it's nonexistent, or embarrassingly stupid, like those Tshirt and bumper sticker contests they have over there.  

Anyway, our old friend "Name Deleted" showed up twice.  

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
I know how to divvy up the country.  Tell the treasonous little bastards they have three days to get out of the country or they will be confined one area in northern Nevada.  I've been to northern Nevada.  There is plenty of room for all the 12%-ers and their ilk.

Uh yeah.  That is some freaky deaky place for sure.  Ew.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Aside from the DUmmies projection about who would have the better lifestyle...what the DUmmies fail to realize is that we wouldn't have to invade and attack them.

They'd come crawling back begging for re-admission to the Union within 12 months.

As we've seen in Congress in the last year...the Libtards are barely capable of wiping their own ass without Federal assistance what the hell makes them think they could run a country at anywhere near the level it is even today?

They'd collapse and we'd just re-absorb them.

Not a chance!!

In the immortal words of Marie Antoinette, "Let them smoke weed!" or somethin' like that!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
They already smoking weed, heck their 12 years olds can get med pot precription for toe jam in California. Their 12 year old daughters can to nudist summer camps with 17 year old boys and no parents allowed with their condoms from Planned Parenthood and Sluthood pamphlets from the Girl Scouts, that just screams Family Values don't it?.

Offline Airwolf

That is some new level of teh Stupid on that thread. Good God Almighty they fail to learn from Histrory and all the FAILURES Of liberal ideas. There is a reason that the name DEMOCRAT used to be a swear word and that entire thread is living proof why.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Remember this particular campfire, folks, when considering the Top Primitives of 2010 seven months hence.  I  think I'll add a new feature, voting for the stupidest (i.e., most primitival) campfire of the year on Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
HE WHO HOLDS AND CONTROLS THE WEED AND CHEETOS SUPPLIES RULES THE DUMMY'S WORLD!

...nuff said...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I really think that Cali, with half a brain, is the intellectual leader on the island.

Tucker, if the case was based on the terminal stupidity, self-delusion, and mutual hand-jobs and reach-arounds in that DU thread, I'd certainly have to agree with you.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
The right wing country would have abject poverty, illiteracy would go up, economic well being would fall rapidly and most everyone would live a poor meager existence except for a handful at the very top, and they would live like a King does in Saudi Arabia.

Hey buttmunch just who do you plan on taxing for all your social programs if us rightwingers are not in your country?

I say lets do it and 1 year when you are bankrupt you can come crying to us for a loan.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
The DUmmies have it part right. We would invade, and enslave them to work in the rich farmlands of California, and the cane and pineapple fields of Hawaii.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
The liberal side would be like the movie Idiocracy.  Enough said.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lacarnut

Being a RW heartless conservatives, I would not allow these liberals back into the promise land. They made their bed;let them root hog or die. Trying to infiltrate the land of milk and honey would result in imprisonment/slavery or deportation. Once we get rid of these liberal nuts, they do not get a second chance at screwing our conservative society up again.      
« Last Edit: April 07, 2010, 02:42:15 AM by Lacarnut »

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
The DUmmies have it part right. We would invade, and enslave them to work in the rich farmlands of California, and the cane and pineapple fields of Hawaii.

No... you'd just end up starting the cycle all over again by bringing them into the same country.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Well, the red half will strictly enforce its borders, so the moonbat half, in addition to all the freeloaders, will get all the illegal mexicans. There will be so many mexicans, the moonbats will instantly be a minority in their own asylum. They want illegal mexicans to get Omnesty and the vote, so after the separation they better hope all those wetback voters look kindly upon their democrat moonbat compatriots.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

As long as they make the border between the two a strictly-enforced deadly force zone, with legal immigration both ways for those who want to completely disavow the principles of the side they are leaving and unreservedly accept the principles of the one they are moving to, I'm totally down with it.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
As long as they make the border between the two a strictly-enforced deadly force zone, with legal immigration both ways for those who want to completely disavow the principles of the side they are leaving and unreservedly accept the principles of the one they are moving to, I'm totally down with it.

NO. No moonbat converts. They can't be trusted. They lie. All the time, they lie.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12

There would be some of us trapped behind enemy lines.  Oh well . . .  :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
NO. No moonbat converts. They can't be trusted. They lie. All the time, they lie.

Maybe a test, simple essay questions like:
"What should the gov't do for you?"
"What is the result of lower taxes?  Give examples from the past."
"What does the phrase 'Your right to swing your fist stops at my nose' mean?"

We'd figure out who belonged pretty quickly...

Offline AllosaursRus

There would be some of us trapped behind enemy lines.  Oh well . . .  :fuelfire:

Ya really don't think liberals are smart enough to keep us in, do ya? As for getting into "Red State", all you'd have to do is show your cache of weapons of liberal maiming and destruction!

Let's face it, barely 5% of progressives actually own fire arms. 50% brag they are packin', but you and I both know they're blowin' that out their ass!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I was looking at it as a way to humanely to get rid of our mental cases, as well.

:-)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
I was looking at it as a way to humanely to get rid of our mental cases, as well.
That doesn't require two-way movement. Castro showed us that when he dumped his criminals and hopelessly insane on poor stupid Jimmuh Carter.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Ya really don't think liberals are smart enough to keep us in, do ya? As for getting into "Red State", all you'd have to do is show your cache of weapons of liberal maiming and destruction!

Let's face it, barely 5% of progressives actually own fire arms. 50% brag they are packin', but you and I both know they're blowin' that out their ass!

Who said that we don't want to stay and raise Hell behind those lines? :naughty: :evillaugh:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

Who said that we don't want to stay and raise Hell behind those lines? :naughty: :evillaugh:

It'd be just too damn easy! They all huddle in groups! You ain't never goin' to find a liberal brave enough to open his mouth unless he's got you out numbered 100 to 1! It would look like Somme during WWI again, w/one sided casualties!

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
As long as they make the border between the two a strictly-enforced deadly force zone

landmines

Offline AllosaursRus

landmines

I dunno, unless they're claymores, too difficult to remember where ya stashed 'em when you're done.