Author Topic: VIDEO: CBS Admits Trump Phone Transcript Is a 'Big Bowl of NOTHING'  (Read 4395 times)

Offline pjcomix

After Gayle King of CBS's "This Morning" read the transcript of the phone call between President Trump and the Ukraine president, she wondered aloud if this was "a big bowl of nothing" and concluded along with Paula Reid that there was NO quid pro quo. In their own grudging ways the other networks also concluded that no quid pro quo could be found.

https://youtu.be/igxwVjVGTx8

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: VIDEO: CBS Admits Trump Phone Transcript Is a 'Big Bowl of NOTHING'
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2019, 08:48:49 PM »
My standard is:

Could a federal prosecutor prove a crime was committed in federal court?

I just can't see any prosecutor worth his salt even trying to get that past a grand jury, let alone take it to trial.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2019, 09:09:52 PM »
Realistically,  what do the Democrats have left? They've taken the wrong and hugely unpopular positions on the 2nd amendment,  border security and healthcare. They've done nothing of consequence in the past 5 years. Their base has proven to be whiney and entitled babies that throw a temper tantrum every time things dont go their way.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 08:23:50 AM »
My standard is:

Could a federal prosecutor prove a crime was committed in federal court?

I just can't see any prosecutor worth his salt even trying to get that past a grand jury, let alone take it to trial.

This ham sandwich would be missing the ham and the bread, it's an empty sandwich baggie.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline GOP Congress

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 10:03:15 AM »
Essentially, the Democrats are banking on a case that depends on a massive, Zimmerman-style manipulation of the document that conflates a sentence in one paragraph with a sentence in another paragraph attempting to advance a completely unintended narrative.

Remember this transcript that NBC doctored in the George Zimmerman case?
Zimmerman: ...This guy looks like he's up to no good, or he's on drugs or something. It's raining and he's just walking around, looking about.

Dispatcher: OK, and this guy is he white, black, or Hispanic?

Zimmerman:
He looks black.

Actual transcript includes the red text. With the red text taken out, the statement is obviously contextual (though not specific) as racist.

With the Trump / Zelensky transcript, there is a SEVERAL MINUTE GAP between the actual sentences that could even RESEMBLE a potential interpretation of a Mafia order. But Democrats are not dealing with reality anymore, they are strictly going for emotional impact.
"The main purpose of the Democrat Party and the Left is to destroy the United States, transform Western Civilization to a tribal-based dystopia, and to ultimately kill all conservatives and non progressives." - Jonah Kyle

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 11:09:45 AM »
With the Gotcha Trump! narrative collapsing like a wet taco and light still shining on Biden's corruption, DU's Bidenoids should be wondering whether the purpose of this whole flapdoodle was to torpedo Creepy Joe. Similarly, there are some Dem Klown Kar riders who should be nervous they might be the next target.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 07:10:59 PM »
This ham sandwich would be missing the ham and the bread, it's an empty sandwich baggie.

But damnit!!!! We say a crime was committed so it was!!!!   /dummies

To be quite honest here SVPete,... I really cannot believe the dems are doing this!  From what I have seen this is even more nothing than Mueller-mas.

Talk about shooting themselves in the foot!

Whistleblower (alleged): "I heard these spooks talking about it and there was like 5 different spooks so it must be true!!!!!... oh and I never heard anything personally."

President Trump:  "OK MSM, Here's the entire conversation transcript in a nutshell"

MSM: "Crime!!!!!!" 

Damn!  Jack McCoy of Law and Order couldn't get someone remanded on that evidence, let alone convicted!

:mental:
« Last Edit: September 27, 2019, 07:20:32 PM by I_B_Perky »
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi