Author Topic: DUmmies discuss upcoming election night anniversary  (Read 5040 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
DUmmies discuss upcoming election night anniversary
« on: November 06, 2017, 11:35:10 AM »
sarisataka (8,889 posts)                      https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029803937

It will go by quickly...

cilla4progress (8,234 posts)
1. PTSD

When I bought the champagne for the party that night - for the inevitable win- I thought: how lucky am I, to have lived in the time of the first AA and first woman Preident?

As the partygoers arrived around 5 and I got them seated and comfortable, I started to notice strange unexpected tallies coming in on my big screen.

I was forewarned of the strangeness earlier in the day when I came to this site and it was down. It remained down for many days after the election and when reports rolled in of the crash they were chilling.

Once it became clear to me where the outcome was headed, a fierce fatigue overcame me. My knees buckled. I told my husband he would have to see the "party" through as I headed to bed in my room above the partygoers.

For hours I lay with pillows wrapped around my ears trying to block out the noise. I listened as the raucous voices began dimming, as realization dawned on them.

When my husband came to bed and confirmed my terror, I raged and raged and raged.

I have been in trauma and disbelief since. Have not even been able to shed more than a few tears; blocked. My beloved daughter called from afar where she lives, in tears. How would she explain this to the little children she teaches?

A day that will live in infamy. And 364 since...

Here DUmmy  :-)

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: DUmmies discuss upcoming election night anniversary
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 11:44:58 AM »
My beloved daughter called from afar where she lives, in tears. How would she explain this to the little children she teaches?
Hillary lost because she did not get enough electoral votes in states she decided to ignore. Trump won because he did not ignore those states.

There, now she can explain it. You're welcome.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2017, 12:08:41 PM »
1. PTSD

When I bought the champagne for the party that night - for the inevitable win- I thought: how lucky am I, to have lived in the time of the first AA and first woman Preident?

As the partygoers arrived around 5 and I got them seated and comfortable, I started to notice strange unexpected tallies coming in on my big screen.

I was forewarned of the strangeness earlier in the day when I came to this site and it was down. It remained down for many days after the election and when reports rolled in of the crash they were chilling.

Once it became clear to me where the outcome was headed, a fierce fatigue overcame me. My knees buckled. I told my husband he would have to see the "party" through as I headed to bed in my room above the partygoers.

For hours I lay with pillows wrapped around my ears trying to block out the noise. I listened as the raucous voices began dimming, as realization dawned on them.

When my husband came to bed and confirmed my terror, I raged and raged and raged.

I have been in trauma and disbelief since. Have not even been able to shed more than a few tears; blocked. My beloved daughter called from afar where she lives, in tears. How would she explain this to the little children she teaches?

It just never gets old.  BEST ELECTION EVER.

Fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap.     
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2017, 12:15:33 PM »
What bothers me is that some libtard teacher thinks she has to explain put her spin on it to LITTLE CHILDREN.

Offline whiteguyPI

• That sounds like a "you" problem
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2017, 12:40:30 PM »
What a bunch of drama queens and queers. Your side lost an election. Move on and get on with your life.
But I still enjoy all their angst and pain.
Haji don't surf!
Jive turkey!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2017, 12:40:50 PM »
1. PTSD

When I bought the champagne for the party that night - for the inevitable win- I thought: how lucky am I, to have lived in the time of the first AA and first woman Preident? Surprise, surprise, surprise. the inevitable winner was not the first woman preident, and she wasn't president either :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

As the partygoers arrived around 5 and I got them seated and comfortable, I started to notice strange unexpected tallies coming in on my big screen.All the MSM polls were bullshitting you all.

I was forewarned of the strangeness earlier in the day when I came to this site and it was down. It remained down for many days after the election and when reports rolled in of the crash they were chilling.The Macedonian farmers shut you all off!! :-) :-)

Once it became clear to me where the outcome was headed, a fierce fatigue overcame me. My knees buckled. I told my husband he would have to see the "party" through as I headed to bed in my room above the partygoers.Boy, you are a real snowflake!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

For hours I lay with pillows wrapped around my ears trying to block out the noise. I listened as the raucous voices began dimming, as realization dawned on them.Man, you are a real little spoiled crybaby, how do you deal with life? Drugs? :thatsright: :thatsright: :mental: :mental:

When my husband came to bed and confirmed my terror, I raged and raged and raged.And it didn't do a F**king bit of good , did it? :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao:

I have been in trauma and disbelief since. Have not even been able to shed more than a few tears; blocked. My beloved daughter called from afar where she lives, in tears. How would she explain this to the little children she teaches?THe Voters chose someone who loves America rather than a crooked , lying bitch. :-) :-)

Get ready for 7 more years of it. :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2017, 12:45:19 PM »
The first and third photo's are classic. the woman in the first one looks like she has really lost it. And the guy on the right with the kamilla harris hat with the hitlerary button and the faggot on the left are real losers as well.  they couldn't come up with a teaspoon of macho between them. they probably can't change a flat either! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2017, 12:58:51 PM »

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2017, 01:17:05 PM »
My shradenlog just grew a bit mòre.  :yahoo:
I'm soooo proud of it. :shucks:
I no longer refer to it as Wee Willy.    :(
I've renamed it Mongo Meat.  :thumbs:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2017, 02:43:42 PM »
What bothers me is that some libtard teacher thinks she has to explain put her spin on it to LITTLE CHILDREN.

That stood out too me as well. Young children aren't going to ask for an "explanation" unless adults have been filling their minds with @#$%. OTOH, if the DU-daughter is "explaining" of her own initiative she should be canned and banned for 3-5 years.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2017, 04:36:26 PM »
We can always relive that Wonderfull night!  :-)

A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2017, 05:55:24 PM »
My inner schadenfreude will be percolating all day Wednesday.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2017, 06:55:57 PM »
All your elections belong to us, dummies!!!!   :yahoo:

I thought the dummies were unhinged when George W. Bush beat Gore and then Kerry... but President Trump is beating the dummies and leftists like a red haired stepchild and they are going off the deep end now.  If President Trump gets reelected in 2020... it will be glorious!
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2017, 07:22:32 PM »
 :marsattacks:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2017, 08:33:25 PM »
Man, great story, cilla4progress!
From your initial smugness at believing Hitlery's win was so inevitable, even throwing a freaking PARTY because you believed so strongly that she was guaranteed to win, then seeing that smugness evaporate as the rug is pulled out from under your feet and your reacting to it like a spoiled child was so hilarious and satisfying for me! Your tears are so yummy!

And the guy on the right with the kamilla harris hat with the hitlerary button and the faggot on the left are real losers as well.  they couldn't come up with a teaspoon of macho between them. they probably can't change a flat either! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
Glad I wasn't the only one who noticed the little drama- queen fairy on the left in that pic! My gay- dar was off the charts with that guy (What was with that hand- pose, was he trying to do a Macaulay Culkin impression or something)! Bet he wasn't feeling so "Fabulous" then!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 08:35:37 PM by Movie buff- The Sequel »

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2017, 09:28:48 PM »
Ah, sweet memories!!!

I shall never forget them.   :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2017, 11:02:36 AM »
On this day h*illiary c*linton received the biggest humiliation of her life. She will NEVER be president! :loser: :loser: :loser: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline Karin

« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2017, 09:21:56 PM »
Cilla's story was so great, I shared in on Facebook.  Her knees buckled!  She abandoned her friends and covered herself in pillows!   :lmao:

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2017, 09:59:06 PM »
They are obsession about the 2016 Election is atomic grade crazy! It is like the 2000 Election does not exist for them.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #19 on: November 08, 2017, 05:24:09 AM »
They are obsession about the 2016 Election is atomic grade crazy! It is like the 2000 Election does not exist for them.

It's the latest shiny object that's caught their attention...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2017, 10:41:53 AM »
What a glorious day of remembrance.  Technically it wasn't over until early morning of the 9th that President Trump finally was declared the winner.

But Hillary will never be President, unless it is Chardonnay guzzling group #107 in Chappaqua.  Suck it long & hard, DUmmies.  My schadenboner is at complete full mast.  Literally, stay away from me though.  That was only a metaphor.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Online 67 Rover

« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2017, 11:03:56 AM »
What a glorious day of remembrance.  Technically it wasn't over until early morning of the 9th that President Trump finally was declared the winner.

But Hillary will never be President, unless it is Chardonnay guzzling group #107 in Chappaqua.  Suck it long & hard, DUmmies.  My schadenboner is at complete full mast.  Literally, stay away from me though.  That was only a metaphor.

10 months down and seven more years to go.  :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2017, 05:45:01 PM »
Take off your pants before you watch these.  I am not responsible for ripped jeans due to your schadenboner ripping through the fabric:

Since I can't get YT embedding to work, after the jump:

Hillary sounds of silence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_IdldGMa4I

Another Simon and Garfunkel mashup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_loHlC87DgE

The best for last- The Hall of the Trumpen President:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2017, 08:22:13 PM »
It's the latest shiny object that's caught their attention...

The shiny objects gets dirty.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2017, 08:40:16 AM »
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020