Author Topic: Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’  (Read 4677 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
« on: August 17, 2017, 08:53:05 PM »
Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

Missouri Senator: ‘There’s No Way In Hell That I’m Resigning’

KMOX’s Carol Daniel asked Chappelle-Nadal if she was going to apologize for her comments. Chappelle-Nadal replied, “When the President apologizes, I’ll apologize. I’m not apologizing for being frustrated and angry at the bigot that we have in our White House.”

https://www.weaselzippers.us/

Is calling for the murder of a sitting US President a crime? Why, yes. Yes it is.

Wonder what her DUmp name is.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ausonius

Re: Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2017, 09:05:48 PM »
https://www.weaselzippers.us/

Is calling for the murder of a sitting US President a crime? Why, yes. Yes it is.

Wonder what her DUmp name is.

No it isn't...if you are a Leftist!

IF a Republican had written that about a certain earlier resident of the White House, yes, such a Republican would be in jail!   
"Every democracy eventually becomes a bilge pump expelling the most hilarious and unwitting self-satire."

Offline Delmar

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2017, 09:19:52 PM »
Wed Mar 30, 2016, 04:01 PM
Rebkeh (2,450 posts)

Vote for Maria Chappelle-Nadal for Congress

Anyone here in the St. Louis area?

I first learned of her during the protests in Ferguson, she's a real leader for Missouri.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10611488
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2017, 09:59:51 PM »
Looks like an opportunity to necro that thread.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2017, 10:56:01 PM »
Can you just imagine the screams of outrage had such been said in regards to the last President?
The howls of a thousand banshees/hungary babies/dry bearings, would pale in comparison.

No it isn't...if you are a Leftist!

IF a Republican had written that about a certain earlier resident of the White House, yes, such a Republican would be in jail!   
His family would also be locked up as probably having counter-revolutionary thoughts.  Children under 10yoa would become permanent wards of the state for re-education.   
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2017, 12:46:31 AM »
Since the left has determined that the solo tragic actions of one white person in Charlottesville last Saturday  condemns the entire race of the driver in Charlottesville  as nazis, then using liberal logic, this hateful and violent statement by a black elected official of the democrat party should condem all black democrats as violent hatemongers.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2017, 05:55:31 AM »
She's been twisting in the wind for 24-hours, as her self-injected toxin works its metamorphic magic.

The end of viability.  Never to be taken seriously again.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2017, 06:52:23 AM »
She's been twisting in the wind for 24-hours, as her self-injected toxin works its metamorphic magic.

I wish I had confidence that was the case, but Mad Maxine, Baa-Baa Lee, and Sheila Jackson-Lee have afflicted the nation for decades apiece (and Baa-Baa Lee was the successor of Ron "Red" Dellums). I fear this racist moron from MO is more likely to be sent to Congress than to the obscurity she deserves.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2017, 08:53:05 AM »

To the left, doing what she did is a résumé enhancer. MSNBC will have her on for commentary and give her a show by the end of the year
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2017, 09:21:55 AM »
Frankly. I hope her wish gets visited back on her.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 04:30:01 PM »
I wish I had confidence that was the case, but Mad Maxine, Baa-Baa Lee, and Sheila Jackson-Lee have afflicted the nation for decades apiece (and Baa-Baa Lee was the successor of Ron "Red" Dellums). I fear this racist moron from MO is more likely to be sent to Congress than to the obscurity she deserves.

She's decimated online today.  In shambles. 

No donor-money will be forthcoming, though there'll be supportive rhetoric. 

Mizzou-alumni are choking the University into submission by withholding donations, so the mindset in the State is one of purge everyone who's embarrassed us, who've left their asses inadequately uncovered, legally.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2017, 05:07:50 PM »
She's decimated online today.  In shambles. 

No donor-money will be forthcoming, though there'll be supportive rhetoric. 

Mizzou-alumni are choking the University into submission by withholding donations, so the mindset in the State is one of purge everyone who's embarrassed us, who've left their asses inadequately uncovered, legally.

I sincerely hope you're right, DH. But when I look at what kind of ass Mad Maxine and Sheila Jackson-Lee make of themselves weekly - Baa-Baa Lee does it less frequently - and the fact that they've been in Congress for many years, I'm afraid this moron-ette in MO might be in a similarly "safe" district where that kind of lunacy is seen as, "Sticking it to The Man". I'd love for the people of her district to prove themselves more wise than the people of Houston, LA, and Oakland.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2017, 06:56:16 PM »
We need a group prayer for some lightning :-) :-) :-) :-)
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Karin

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2017, 06:14:32 PM »
I followed some of this on twitter, and she was stomped on.  When even Claire Mcaskill calls for you to quit, you've ****ed up.  Who knows what the voters will do?   

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2017, 07:46:29 PM »
I followed some of this on twitter, and she was stomped on.  When even Claire Mcaskill calls for you to quit, you've ****ed up.  Who knows what the voters will do?

Probably reelect her.  :mental:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Delmar

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2017, 08:08:18 PM »
“I’m calling on Sen. Chappelle-Nadal to do the right thing and resign from her office,” Parson said. “However, if she does not do so by veto session, I will, in my position as president of the Missouri Senate, immediately seek the expulsion pursuant to Article III Section 18 of the Missouri Constitution.”

He said that he would seek Attorney General Josh Hawley’s opinion on the applicability of the constitutional provision and that he would ask senators to initiate Chappelle-Nadal’s removal.

That article in the state Constitution says the Senate can act with a two-thirds vote to “expel a member.”
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/govt-and-politics/missouri-s-lieutenant-governor-to-call-for-expulsion-of-senator/article_0064e426-b5c1-5a61-960b-00875cbc5c58.html

I like the way that they are going about dealing with this unhinged tub of guts.  Article III Section 18 of the Missouri Constitution has kind of a nice ring to it.  The primitives are always fantasizing about removing President Trump from office with Article 25 of the U.S. Constitution, it'll be sweet watching a  leftist get tossed from office using a constitutional provision.

Appointment of officers of houses--jurisdiction to determine membership--power to make rules, punish for contempt and disorderly conduct and expel members.
Section 18. Each house shall appoint its own officers; shall be sole judge of the qualifications, election and returns of its own members; may determine the rules of its own proceedings, except as herein provided; may arrest and punish by fine not exceeding three hundred dollars, or imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding ten days, or both, any person not a member, who shall be guilty of disrespect to the house by any disorderly or contemptuous behavior in its presence during its sessions; may punish its members for disorderly conduct; and, with the concurrence of two-thirds of all members elect, may expel a member; but no member shall be expelled a second time for the same cause.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/MoStatutes/ConstHTML/A030181.html

Primitives, ask not for whom the big Red Wing boot stomps, it stomps, boomerangs, ricochets, and blows up in the face of thee.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 06:09:49 AM »
The death of a political-career continues.

The words: former State Senator, should be in front of her name by next week.

Charley Rangel was 'defiant' too.  Now he's toxic and invisible.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 08:22:53 AM »
Since the left has determined that the solo tragic actions of one white person in Charlottesville last Saturday  condemns the entire race of the driver in Charlottesville  as nazis, then using liberal logic, this hateful and violent statement by a black elected official of the democrat party should condem all black democrats as violent hatemongers.
Even on DI I have picked that up. (I say that because Liberals are more constrained in what they say where that can be called out on it)

1) A few dozen nuts in Charlotte means all republicans are now white nationalists, Nazis are everywhere. any conservative can be declared a nazi at any time for any reason.

2) the one act of violence with the car justified all antifa violence everywhere, They have a martyr now. they have been provoking for just such a response. and they will milk this death for all the blood they can squeeze out of it.

3) Had the Boston Rally not gone home, they would have been overwhelmed...and being a liberal city, there is no guarantee of safety (or equal protection) from the police.

Conclusion: out of power liberals are getting ready to force their hand with deadly violence.
The first shot has been fired. If you do not have a gun...get one.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 11:08:09 AM »
with the concurrence of two-thirds of all members elect, may expel a member; but no member shall be expelled a second time for the same cause.

That means the dumb scrunt could be expelled, and then reelected. :rant:

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2017, 11:18:22 AM »
That means the dumb scrunt could be expelled, and then reelected. :rant:

No creature on Earth is better at protecting it's own ass than a politician.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2017, 11:29:14 AM »
Completing the thought:

That means the dumb scrunt could be expelled, and then reelected, and have to commit some new outrage to be expelled again. :rant:

The big question in these possibilities is whether her district was gerrymandered to be "safe" (like Mad Maxine's Congressional district).

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2017, 11:57:24 AM »
Even on DI I have picked that up. (I say that because Liberals are more constrained in what they say where that can be called out on it)

1) A few dozen nuts in Charlotte means all republicans are now white nationalists, Nazis are everywhere. any conservative can be declared a nazi at any time for any reason.

2) the one act of violence with the car justified all antifa violence everywhere, They have a martyr now. they have been provoking for just such a response. and they will milk this death for all the blood they can squeeze out of it.

3) Had the Boston Rally not gone home, they would have been overwhelmed...and being a liberal city, there is no guarantee of safety (or equal protection) from the police.

Conclusion: out of power liberals are getting ready to force their hand with deadly violence.
The first shot has been fired. If you do not have a gun...get one.

What?? Just one? I'll take a .45. no no I'll take that .40 wait wait I want the .357Sig. Damnit! Can I get more than just one? Pleeeeese.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2017, 12:13:05 PM »

Crap like this may not faze Antifa-BAMN--loving Progs, but it will take few incidents like this for there to be a serious reaction against the Antifoids and BAMNs. Whether they'll be stupid enough to learn the hard way that normal people vastly outnumber them may prove "interesting".