Author Topic: Trump: non whites; non Christians; the showers. Cyrano  (Read 1995 times)

Offline CC27

Trump: non whites; non Christians; the showers. Cyrano
« on: February 21, 2017, 03:33:34 PM »
Cyrano (9,767 posts)

Trump: non whites; non Christians; the showers.

Today, for the first time in over a month, I tuned my TV to a "news" station. It was CNN.

Although I spend time online, I somehow missed mentions of the rise of anti-semitism in America. But this morning, watching CNN, reality hit me in the face like a sledge hammer. Until today, I had no idea of the degree to which synagogues and Jewish cemeteries had been defaced in many areas of the country. (I guess my ignorance of what's going on is the price of trying to tune out reality for a while.)

I live in Palm Beach County, Florida where there is a large population of blacks, Hispanics and Jews, which is why this County always votes Democratic.

But to get back to the point. Trump's hatred of Muslims is out in the open for everyone to see. His animosity towards black people is only slightly more subtle. And then there is the claim he made that "I am the least anti-Semitic person person you've ever seen."

I know a few Muslims, and quite a few blacks and Jews. The Muslims I know are American citizens and didn't vote for Trump. None of the blacks I know voted for Trump. But two of the Jews I know did vote for him.

Since being elected, Trump has appointed Steve Bannon, a notorious white supremacist, as his chief of staff. And he's appointed Jeff Sessions, a lifelong bigot, as his Attorney General. These appointments are statements that are impossible to misread. The words that come out of Trump's mouth are meaningless bullshit. His appointments are solid demonstrations of who he is.

Earlier today, I mentioned this to a Jewish acquaintance who voted for Trump. He took offense at what I was saying. For some unimaginable reason, he didn't relate Trump's ascendance to power, with the rise of anti semitism in the country. That's when I totally lost it. I asked him if he'd "get it" as he was being marched to "the showers."

He hung up on me and I doubt if we'll ever speak again. But I firmly believe that Trump has opened the door to the unspeakable horrors that we've seen in the not too distant past.

Without our strong, sustained opposition, I really believe that Muslims, blacks, Jews, and every other religious or racial minority will soon be (or actually are) in dire danger. And yes, I know how extreme that sounds. But then, what sane, intelligent German citizen could have foreseen, back in the early 1930s, what their country was about to become? Many of them didn't go along with it. But it didn't take long before the reality that descended on them became apparent. Their speaking out would result in the death of their families and themselves.

To anyone who believes "It can't happen here," wake up. Tens of millions of your fellow Americans voted for the monstrosity in the White House and the criminal enterprise called the Republican Party. If you believe that these people have any conscience, "patriotism," or any other so called American value, don't be surprised when you find youself being crushed like like a roach by an iron boot.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028687194

Those are minutes i will never get back after reading  that shit. Some bouncy mixed in there DUmmie.

Offline jukin

Re: Trump: non whites; non Christians; the showers. Cyrano
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2017, 03:40:14 PM »
Ease up there DUchebag. I have the design contract for the showers. Let me tell you they are going to be terrific, beautiful, really really great. The tile mosaics and gold plated fixtures are fabulous. There could be better places to end but not too many. Also, the showers will allow the gender fluid to choose which ones they want to "use."

You give and give and there is no appreciation for your hard work, kind thinking, and thoughtfulness. There are just some people you can't please.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2017, 04:00:43 PM »
These people really need to be in rubber rooms.  MFG how delusional do you really have to be to write a post like this.  Is it the acid from the 70's/80's or the pot they smoke now.  Or the fact that they sit in some crazy echo chamber called DU all day?

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2017, 04:07:15 PM »
As if lefty would ever walk towards a shower of any kind.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2017, 04:12:30 PM »
Jeez, incorporating a bouncy into a rant.  Ridiculous.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2017, 04:16:16 PM »
For some unimaginable reason, he didn't relate Trump's ascendance to power, with the rise of anti semitism in the country. That's when I totally lost it.

President Trump has repeatedly said that his son-in-law, daughter and more importantly his grandchildren are Jewish. 

I see the rise in anti-Semitism as further proof of the left's hatred manifesting itself against anything related to President Trump.

Anti-Semitism is well established among liberals.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2017, 05:20:09 PM »
As if lefty would ever walk towards a shower of any kind.
Thats why we have a Pizza planet in every liberal FEMA location. the sprinkler system works just as well.

Offline nomad54

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2017, 07:28:55 PM »
Ohhh, this makes sense now.  I also turned on the news tonight and it was a big thing about anti-semitism, got me wondering when this became a thing.  All this talk about Trump being Hitler, Hitler hating jews...... that's why suddenly these idiots are worried about the Jews.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2017, 07:45:03 PM »
Today, for the first time in over a month, I tuned my TV to a "news" station. It was CNN.

Well, aren't you special.....

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2017, 07:56:45 PM »

It took him this long to fetch the remote from the rafters ...
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2017, 08:11:43 PM »
President Trump has repeatedly said that his son-in-law, daughter and more importantly his grandchildren are Jewish. 

I see the rise in anti-Semitism as further proof of the left's hatred manifesting itself against anything related to President Trump.

Anti-Semitism is well established among liberals.
Excellent points, especially the last one.
Leftists demonstrate rabid anti- Semitism, though they often attempt to conceal it with the euphemistic term "Zionists."

Offline jukin

« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2017, 08:15:52 PM »
Zero your sights.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2017, 08:51:45 PM »
At the rate Cyanose is going, having to explain the lack of the purges he's predicted could be an existential threat for him, a year or two hence.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2017, 02:35:47 PM »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #14 on: February 22, 2017, 03:40:01 PM »

Off subject, but seeing this picture, peoople should "google" giant Chinese hornets.  It will give you nightmares.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 06:43:43 PM »
Trump: non whites; non Christians; the showers.

Although I spend time online, I somehow missed mentions of the rise of anti-semitism in America. But this morning, watching CNN, reality hit me in the face like a sledge hammer. Until today, I had no idea of the degree to which synagogues and Jewish cemeteries had been defaced in many areas of the country. (I guess my ignorance of what's going on is the price of trying to tune out reality for a while.)

I live in Palm Beach County, Florida where there is a large population of blacks, Hispanics and Jews, which is why this County always votes Democratic.

But to get back to the point. Trump's hatred of Muslims is out in the open for everyone to see. His animosity towards black people is only slightly more subtle. And then there is the claim he made that "I am the least anti-Semitic person person you've ever seen."

I know a few Muslims, and quite a few blacks and Jews. The Muslims I know are American citizens and didn't vote for Trump. None of the blacks I know voted for Trump. But two of the Jews I know did vote for him.

Since being elected, Trump has appointed Steve Bannon, a notorious white supremacist, as his chief of staff. And he's appointed Jeff Sessions, a lifelong bigot, as his Attorney General. These appointments are statements that are impossible to misread. The words that come out of Trump's mouth are meaningless bullshit. His appointments are solid demonstrations of who he is.

Earlier today, I mentioned this to a Jewish acquaintance who voted for Trump. He took offense at what I was saying. For some unimaginable reason, he didn't relate Trump's ascendance to power, with the rise of anti semitism in the country. That's when I totally lost it. I asked him if he'd "get it" as he was being marched to "the showers."

He hung up on me and I doubt if we'll ever speak again. But I firmly believe that Trump has opened the door to the unspeakable horrors that we've seen in the not too distant past.

Without our strong, sustained opposition, I really believe that Muslims, blacks, Jews, and every other religious or racial minority will soon be (or actually are) in dire danger. And yes, I know how extreme that sounds. But then, what sane, intelligent German citizen could have foreseen, back in the early 1930s, what their country was about to become? Many of them didn't go along with it. But it didn't take long before the reality that descended on them became apparent. Their speaking out would result in the death of their families and themselves.

To anyone who believes "It can't happen here," wake up. Tens of millions of your fellow Americans voted for the monstrosity in the White House and the criminal enterprise called the Republican Party. If you believe that these people have any conscience, "patriotism," or any other so called American value, don't be surprised when you find youself being crushed like like a roach by an iron boot.

Wow, the DUmbasses are really pegging the meter tonight

Document Emotion

Analyzes the emotions in the entire document or webpage.
View JSON
Emotion    Score
Anger    0.083033
Disgust    0.461347
Fear    0.441637
Joy    0.105572
Sadness    0.568949

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 06:46:50 PM »
Jeez, incorporating a bouncy into a rant.  Ridiculous.

Let's pretend for a second, that some of this actually happened.
You call a "friend" of yours, a Jew, and tall him to get ready for the showers?
WTF is wrong with these people?
do they ALL have ass-burgers?

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 07:44:34 PM »

Why does CNN locate Hong Kong in South America ?   :shrug:
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline SVPete

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 09:16:51 PM »
Why does CNN locate Hong Kong in South America ?   :shrug:

Fake Geography was part of their Fake Education.