Author Topic: Should the DoJ investigate the infamous 47  (Read 1938 times)

Offline jukin

Re: Should the DoJ investigate the infamous 47
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2015, 04:22:08 PM »
Then the DOJ will have to investigate Kerry as he just agreed with the letter that the "Path to Get Iran a Bomb" agreement with Obama is not legally binding. I do like how Kerry railed against the patriots for saying the "Path to Get Iran a Bomb" agreement with Obama is not legally binding and then said "Of course, the "Path to Get Iran a Bomb" agreement with Obama is not legally binding.

He was for it and then against it. This is what SMART POWER in diplomacy looks like.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2015, 10:43:55 PM »
All of this goes back to Hitlery's suggestion that owebuma wasn't qualified to answer the 3am phone call, or that it would be a mistake to negotiate with our enemies without preconditions.
Hitlery was right in both cases...

http://newsbusters.org/blogs/ken-shepherd/2015/03/12/hardballs-chris-matthews-gives-platform-ex-con-sandy-berger-blast-47

It took Sandy Burglar to bring it to light.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Karin

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2015, 03:02:48 PM »
Thread killer...

Response to DetlefK (Original post)

Tue Mar 10, 2015, 09:54 AM

Yo_Mama (6,062 posts)
9. I don't think it can, and I don't think it should.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan_Act
In 1975, Senators John Sparkman and George McGovern were accused of violating the Logan Act when they traveled to Cuba and met with officials there. In considering that case, the U.S. Department of State concluded:

The clear intent of this provision is to prohibit unauthorized persons from intervening in disputes between the United States and foreign governments. Nothing in section 953 , however, would appear to restrict members of the Congress from engaging in discussions with foreign officials in pursuance of their legislative duties under the Constitution.

And DUmbasses, the pictures from page one of this thread are floating all over the internet.  And no, public opinion is not on your side.  Your communist muslim treacherous president is going to get us all incinerated.