Author Topic: Austrian ISIS 'poster girl' reportedly beaten to death after trying to escape Sy  (Read 1653 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Austrian ISIS 'poster girl' reportedly beaten to death after trying to escape Syria
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/11/25/austrian-isis-poster-girl-reportedly-murdered-after-trying-to-escape-syria/?intcmp=hpbt3

One of two Austrian teenagers dubbed "poster girls" for ISIS was beaten to death after she was caught trying to escape the terror group's de facto capital in Syria, according to published reports.

Two Austrian newspapers reported Tuesday that Samra Kesinovic, 18, was murdered. One of the newspaper reports cited a Tunisian woman who lived with Kesinovic and her friend, Sabina Selimovic, before managing to escape.

The Austrian government declined to comment on the reports, with Foreign Ministry spokesman Thomas Schnoll saying, "We cannot comment on individual cases."

Why would anyone join ISIS knowing that leaving them would get you killed?  :mental: :loser:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline freedumb2003b

Lie down with savages, wake up dead.

I have no sympathy for someone this stupid.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

I understand the other one is dead too.  Can't say I have any sympathy for the stupid bitches.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
If they are the same 2 I saw a pictures of, they could have just about written their own ticket for a husband.
I don't get how going back to living in an atmosphere of the 6th century where women are abused and devalued gets glorified.
It's glorified to the extent that females who have the world by the tail want to throw it all away.
I really don't get the attraction to the "religion of peace" that truthfully is the religion of abuse and death.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

The names indicate they may be from Yugoslavian refugee families, though of course the media would religiously abstain from mentioning any Bosnian or Kosovar Muslim ethnic heritage.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.