Author Topic: Looks like the fight is going to be escalated a good bit  (Read 1416 times)

Offline 5412

Looks like the fight is going to be escalated a good bit
« on: January 31, 2010, 01:47:07 PM »
Hi Folks,

Get ready for the fight of your life.  Check out this web site.

regards,

http://www.theteapartyisover.org/

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: Looks like the fight is going to be escalated a good bit
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2010, 01:52:32 PM »
If the liberals in DC, and the MSM, can't do anything about the "tea party" movement.......one website isn't going to make any difference......the tea partys are a true "grass roots" movement, little that the libs can do except whine.

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2010, 02:04:29 PM »
Hi Folks,

Get ready for the fight of your life.  Check out this web site.

regards,

http://www.theteapartyisover.org/

Paid for by the SEIU apparently

Offline 5412

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2010, 02:05:15 PM »
If the liberals in DC, and the MSM, can't do anything about the "tea party" movement.......one website isn't going to make any difference......the tea partys are a true "grass roots" movement, little that the libs can do except whine.

doc

Hi,

The person who sent me the link said that it is being supported by the unions and they plan to bombard the conservative democrats and the legislature.  The message I got was we are going to have to redouble our efforts to make sure we are heard.  If we can keep things in check until November we will prevail at the ballot box.

regards,

Offline Chris_

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2010, 02:13:33 PM »
Hi,

The person who sent me the link said that it is being supported by the unions and they plan to bombard the conservative democrats and the legislature.  The message I got was we are going to have to redouble our efforts to make sure we are heard.  If we can keep things in check until November we will prevail at the ballot box.

regards,

Minor flaw in that strategy......the "conservative" Democrats are not afraid of the unions (who else are they going to vote for).......they are afraid of the "people"......i.e. the tea party folks, and those that although quiet, come November will crawl over broken glass to vote every Dem they can find into unemployment.

"Conservative" Democrats are elected in districts that have predominately gone to a Republican, except for the last two election cycles.......they could care less about either the unions or the moonbats, as they somply do not represent a majority in their districts.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2010, 02:18:29 PM »
(sniff...sniff...)

You smell that?  Of course you don't.  Astroturf has no smell.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2010, 02:20:36 PM »
Hi,

regards,
The unions may have trouble persuading their own members.
Speaking of union pottymouths, here’s a UAW leader in California using the persuasing of *%$&@’ing power to try and silence his members (via Steve Bartin):
[youtube=425,350]Cj32Okmz-ho[/youtube]

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/01/28/seiu-thug-in-chief-sorry-for-calling-democrat-senators-terrorists/

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2010, 02:26:56 PM »
The unions may have trouble persuading their own members. [youtube=425,350]Cj32Okmz-ho[/youtube]

http://michellemalkin.com/2010/01/28/seiu-thug-in-chief-sorry-for-calling-democrat-senators-terrorists/

100% of their union dues supports the left, no matter what the members think.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2010, 02:34:06 PM »
100% of their union dues supports the left, no matter what the members think.

Not necessarily true......according to law, a union member can have the portion of his/her dues that would be contributed to political efforts that he/she does not support transferred into other areas......just have to fill out the paperwork......

Also, during the recent election in MA of Scott Brown, a number of SEIU locals not only endorsed him, but contributed to hiis campaign........

It is a further myth that all union members vote Democrat......many do, but depending on the candidate and the election, a substantial number vote for candidates due to other issues that they consider more important.......among them being gun rights, and illegal immigration.......they are not really a voting bloc......

doc

Offline Oceander

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2010, 02:36:38 PM »
Who's gonna take the website down?

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2010, 03:13:37 PM »
:ohnoes:

Not a website!  The tea party movement is toast!
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender