Author Topic: live election thread  (Read 8233 times)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
Re: live election thread
« Reply #200 on: November 06, 2014, 01:13:06 AM »
Especially: Election Tuesday HAPPY DAYS !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W6y7YhHdVE[/youtube]

There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #201 on: November 06, 2014, 01:27:58 PM »
Okay now, the election's over, and the people have spoken, loud and clear.

The Republicans had heretofore "owned" one-sixth of the government, the House of Representatives, and the Democrats five-sixths--the Senate, the White House, and the left-leaning Supreme Court.

(For lurking primitives who don't know, the House and the Senate are the legislative branch, the White House the executive branch, and the Supreme Court the judicial branch--each of the three branches being exactly the equal of the other two.)

We now own one-third of the government.

However, even though twice as much as what we'd owned before, that's still a minority, and the majority rules.

So whatever happens is still the fault of the party that owns the majority of the government.  The Democrats own it; they ain't getting off the hook.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #202 on: November 06, 2014, 02:18:39 PM »
Okay now, the election's over, and the people have spoken, loud and clear.

Well, not so quick.

I just heard the jug-eared muslim say it wasn't so loud and clear.

He explained that most people agree with him, but not enough of them bothered to vote (or were victims of repuke voter suppression).

So the Republican landslide was really just a technicality.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #203 on: November 06, 2014, 04:50:26 PM »
Well, not so quick.

He explained that most people agree with him, but not enough of them bothered to vote (or were victims of repuke voter suppression).

Obama said that the 2/3 that didn't vote gave their consent to him by not voting against him.  I say Obama is an arrogant prick who hates the US and will do whatever he can to make her fall and unless he disagrees personally, on this board, then he gives his consent to that being true.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #204 on: November 06, 2014, 04:57:05 PM »
Obama said that the 2/3 that didn't vote gave their consent to him by not voting against him.  I say Obama is an arrogant prick who hates the US and will do whatever he can to make her fall and unless he disagrees personally, on this board, then he gives his consent to that being true.
By that ridiculous turd-brained logic, Mitt Romney should have been elected President in 2012 because conservatives didn't vote for him. :mental:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #205 on: November 06, 2014, 06:32:02 PM »
Well, not so quick.

Apparently that is the new talking point now. Our local liberal rag said basically the same thing in an op-ed in this morning's paper. I've seen it in several other news outlets too.

And the dummies say the MSM is conservative?   :mental:  Bullshit. They get their meme straight from the White House.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #206 on: November 06, 2014, 06:38:42 PM »
Apparently that is the new talking point now. Our local liberal rag said basically the same thing in an op-ed in this morning's paper. I've seen it in several other news outlets too.

And the dummies say the MSM is conservative?   :mental:  Bullshit. They get their meme straight from the White House.

I had a lib dipshit try this line on me at work today.   If you look at the swing states, midterm voting was UP.  It was in places like WA/CA/NY, etc where turnout was down.  Places like CO/NC/FL etc were up, or like IA, were only a tenth of a percent down from 2010. 

I also let my "friend" know that although only 36% of the electorate turned out, that he couldn't even scrounge up 1/6th of the electorate that was willing to support the Kenyan. 

(NO cops jumped out of any bushes during our conversation).

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #207 on: November 06, 2014, 08:15:43 PM »
I've never believed there is such a thing as "bad turnout".

The people who don't bother to vote shouldn't vote.

If anything, because of abominations like mail-in ballots, motor voter, and election day registration, turnout is always higher than it should be.