Author Topic: House negroes for massa McCain and massa Bush  (Read 37555 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: House negroes for massa McCain and massa Bush
« Reply #300 on: July 03, 2008, 11:58:28 AM »

An incredibly inexperienced one, but he's the Dems' candidate.

And when and if he loses...it will give the Democrat party an excuse to call Republicans "racist" for ANOTHER 50 years.

:whatever:

How 'bout McCain doing something bold and asking a woman--such as Kay Bailey Hutchinson or Sarah Palin--to be his running mate?  That would put the Dems into a tizzy, and probably bring some conservatives back to McCain . . .

i'd be all for palin... she is conservative, young, energetic, and she's pretty hot! also gotta like the fact that one of her first official acts as governor was to participate in the welcome home for the 172d SBCT after they were in Iraq for 16 months

Palin also let her fifth child be born, even though her doctors and her knew that the child had Down's Syndrome.  She's hugely pro-life.  She believes in 2nd Amendment rights, drilling in ANWR, and a whole bunch of conservative things.  Picking her would expose the Dems for the sexists they are.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #301 on: July 03, 2008, 12:04:43 PM »

An incredibly inexperienced one, but he's the Dems' candidate.

And when and if he loses...it will give the Democrat party an excuse to call Republicans "racist" for ANOTHER 50 years.

:whatever:

How 'bout McCain doing something bold and asking a woman--such as Kay Bailey Hutchinson or Sarah Palin--to be his running mate?  That would put the Dems into a tizzy, and probably bring some conservatives back to McCain . . .

i'd be all for palin... she is conservative, young, energetic, and she's pretty hot! also gotta like the fact that one of her first official acts as governor was to participate in the welcome home for the 172d SBCT after they were in Iraq for 16 months

Palin also let her fifth child be born, even though her doctors and her knew that the child had Down's Syndrome.  She's hugely pro-life.  She believes in 2nd Amendment rights, drilling in ANWR, and a whole bunch of conservative things.  Picking her would expose the Dems for the sexists they are.

Can you imagine having the unmitigated gall to bring a child into the world who was not perfect? *shudder*

I like her already.
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #302 on: July 03, 2008, 12:10:41 PM »
Milady, as I've told you, every child is a Gift from God Himself.  He doesn't differentiate between "normal" and "abnormal."  We are charged with the onus to love the child until He calls the child Home.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #303 on: July 03, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »
I want to know what lanie thinks about this -
Saying Maryland Democratic leaders must do more to encourage black candidates so “we do not have another Michael Steele problem,” Democratic National Committee Chairman Howard Dean on Thursday criticized the state party’s lack of diversity on its recent winning tickets.

Speaking at a breakfast meeting in Washington, Dean expressed concern about Steele, Maryland’s black, Republican lieutenant governor, who was defeated in his quest to fill a vacated Senate seat in Tuesday’s election.

“I just think we have got to do a better job in Maryland four years from now about diversity on the ticket,” Dean said.

SNIP -
During a meeting Friday with the Democratic black caucus, Dean praised black Democrats for their work for the party, then questioned Republicans’ ability to rally support from minorities.

“You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?,” Dean asked to laughter. “Only if they had the hotel staff in here.”
http://michellemalkin.com/2006/11/10/howard-dean-the-dems-michael-steele-problem/

And let's recall what the "Michael Steele Problem" is -

http://michellemalkin.com/2005/11/02/the-vile-bile-we-have-to-put-up-with/
Black Democratic leaders in Maryland say that racially tinged attacks against Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele in his bid for the U.S. Senate are fair because he is a conservative Republican.

Such attacks against the first black man to win a statewide election in Maryland include pelting him with Oreo cookies during a campaign appearance, calling him an “Uncle Tom” and depicting him as a black-faced minstrel on a liberal Web log.

Operatives for the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) also obtained a copy of his credit report — the only Republican candidate so targeted.

But black Democrats say there is nothing wrong with “pointing out the obvious.”

Steele, a rising star in the party, is considering a Senate bid. Two of Schumer’s staffers, including a former researcher for David Brock’s Media Matters, obtained Steele’s credit report by using his Social Security number, which they got from public documents. Under federal law, it is illegal to knowingly and willfully obtain a credit report under false pretenses.

Federal prosecutors have decided to bring charges against a Democratic researcher accused of fraudulently obtaining a credit report on Maryland Lt. Gov. Michael S. Steele, now a Republican candidate for U.S. Senate.

Lauren B. Weiner, who has since resigned from the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee in Washington, will be charged with obtaining the report without authorization, according to a letter sent to Steele by the U.S. attorney’s office in the District.

A copy of the March 8 letter, which notified Steele that he is considered a victim in the case, was obtained by The Washington Post yesterday.

ANNAPOLIS, MD – Today, Michael Steele released the following statement concerning charges brought by federal prosecutors against one of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee staffers who illegally obtained his credit report:

“I am saddened and concerned by the corrupt practices of those in Washington who have clearly been there for too long. I am particularly concerned about the leadership that fails to recognize and address the illegal activities of subordinates. The theft of my credit report is another example of the often heavy-handed, and in my case, unlawful political games Marylanders are sick of, and it’s another reason why I am looking forward to presenting a fresh, honest, and independent voice in our nation’s capital.”

And let's take a look at how the Democrats have treated blacks -

http://michellemalkin.com/2006/11/03/taking-black-democrats-for-granted/

And
http://www.rightwingnews.com/archives/week_2006_10_29.PHP#006702
Liberals love to accuse conservatives of racism, but as a general rule, liberals tend to be some of the most racially insensitive people you'll ever come across. They've thrown Oreos at Michael Steele, photoshopped Joe Lieberman in blackface, called black Republicans Uncle Toms and House Slaves, and they called Marvin Stewart, a black member of the Minutemen, a n*gger at Columbia University. Here's the latest example of this sort of mentality from Billmon at Whiskey Bar. It's a photoshopped pic of Wolf Blitzer in blackface:

(pic at link)

You know what's funny? The same liberals who say they can hear imaginary jungle drums in a Bob Corker commercials and who claim that having a playboy bunny say, "Call me," to Harold Ford in a commercial is an obvious racial slur would undoubtedly see nothing racial or out of place about drawing Wolf Blitzer as a big lipped member of a minstrel show.

Whatever -- let me just close with that statement you hear so often these days, "If a conservative did the exact same thing, the left would rip him apart for it."

In the immortal words of Teh Oooobama: "Don't Tell Me Words Don't Matter!"

I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #304 on: July 03, 2008, 12:18:18 PM »
I hear crickets!

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #305 on: July 03, 2008, 12:19:24 PM »
Sorry, I just had to add this because it's SO relevant today.

http://proteinwisdom.com/
Lisa Gladden notes that racial jabs are to be expected in national politics, because “party trumps race” —in this case the argument being that (superficial) blackness being equal, the deciding factor in black identity politics is now political affiliation. Therefore, it follows that a move away from the Democratic party is tantamount to a move away from black authenticity, a willful act that opens to attack those “race traitors” who have surrendered the protections that proceed from adherence to the dictates of the group’s identity. Which is to say, racial jabs are okay when they are aimed at those who’ve surrendered the protections offered by the group, because those who’ve left the group no longer meet the requirements for protected blackness.

Perversely, then, we have progressives sanctioning the kind of racial attacks they would normally decry on the grounds that those who choose the wrong party affiliation have surrendered the protection of their race. And what makes this so troubling is that it redefines the idea of “offense” as something that is to be decided upon by identity groups—and so is yet another way in which identity politics robs the individual of autonomy.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #306 on: July 03, 2008, 12:20:40 PM »
I hear crickets!

Give it a couple weeks...or sometime this weekend when we're all enjoying fireworks...she'll show up and give us 20 more pages in response to all of the facts we've given her.

She'll tell us all we're crazy...tell us how she's laughing about all of it...post some quaint Liberal pap and head back out the door.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #307 on: July 03, 2008, 12:22:31 PM »
Milady, as I've told you, every child is a Gift from God Himself.  He doesn't differentiate between "normal" and "abnormal."  We are charged with the onus to love the child until He calls the child Home.

Of course I agree. Our human failing is to presume we know better than God. 
“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.â€

Offline Willow

• Limousine
« Reply #308 on: July 03, 2008, 12:27:40 PM »
I hear crickets!

Give it a couple weeks...or sometime this weekend when we're all enjoying fireworks...she'll show up and give us 20 more pages in response to all of the facts we've given her.

She'll tell us all we're crazy...tell us how she's laughing about all of it...post some quaint Liberal pap and head back out the door.

I almost peed laughing last night when she posted this

If you don't want me saying what you think, maybe you should return the favor. I'll be happy not to engage you here. I have a horrible feeling you're like a certain other poster. Won't go to names, but the poster was known for being buds with the conservatives and lashing out at the libs. I didn't care much for her. That's not to say you should be friends with me, but you acted like her just now.

oh the horror! can you imagine the vileness of a person who is "buds with the conservatives"? and "lashes out at the libs"? Jeez, I don't think she knows where she is posting most of the times. 

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #309 on: July 03, 2008, 12:39:56 PM »
I don't think she knows where she is posting most of the times. 

There is a serious lack of proof reading before the "send" button is pushed that's for sure.

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #310 on: July 03, 2008, 01:43:40 PM »

Well, some of us do ;)

Almost.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #311 on: July 03, 2008, 01:50:06 PM »

Well, some of us do ;)

Almost.

I'm gonna let God Himself BS you for that . . .  :o

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #312 on: July 03, 2008, 01:53:21 PM »

Well, some of us do ;)

Almost.

You will no doubt see me flying over the horizon, sans vehicle.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #313 on: July 03, 2008, 02:25:21 PM »
Oh my how this thread has covered every subject imaginable from house negroes, to little plastic man figures, to the eternal damnation of our friend freedumb.  :evillaugh:

May it never end.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #314 on: July 03, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »

Well, some of us do ;)

Almost.

God was busy, so he sent me to do it!
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #315 on: July 03, 2008, 02:52:46 PM »

Well, some of us do ;)

Almost.

:lmao: :rotf: H5!

(You too, freedumb. ;) )

Chase her.

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #316 on: July 03, 2008, 02:54:41 PM »
Oh my how this thread has covered every subject imaginable from house negroes, to little plastic man figures, to the eternal damnation of our friend freedumb.  :evillaugh:

May it never end.

Have we talked about sex yet?  :tongue:

Chase her.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #317 on: July 03, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »
I believe her comment was to ape the libs.

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #318 on: July 03, 2008, 04:50:48 PM »
I believe her comment was to ape the libs.

I think he knew that...I hope he did anyway.  :-)

Offline Schadenfreude

« Reply #319 on: July 03, 2008, 04:51:55 PM »

May it never end.

Have we talked about sex yet?  :tongue:

Do not taunt me....  :evillaugh:

Offline Chris_

« Reply #320 on: July 03, 2008, 04:55:29 PM »

Well, some of us do ;)

Almost.

Yes, I know.  He checked with me first.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #321 on: July 03, 2008, 05:20:22 PM »
Tarheel_Dem  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
Mon Jun-30-08 09:58 PM
Response to Reply #22
29. Your dubious defense of the indefensible is kinda puke making.

I've known some of these people personally, and it's all about what's in it for them. Most have been bought off, and moved to the suburbs, and now look down on the people with whom they grew up. They can vote for whomever they want, but I agree with the o.p.

What in the hell....do democrats think they own black people?  WTF.

Yes they do.  Most of them are still upset over the end of slavery and are jusr extending it politically.  Leave the plantation, they send the dogs out.

No doubt!
Blacks are still enslaved - the Democrats just transfered them from the plantations to the inner cities.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄