Author Topic: Here's some really DUmb shit  (Read 9861 times)

Offline Dori

Re: Here's some really DUmb shit
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2013, 06:14:01 PM »
You idiots and your antecedents foughta against civil rights for African Americans, equal rights for women, voting rights for both of those groups, and social safety net such as social security.  Always, you are on the wrong side of history.

Where did you learn your history?

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2013, 06:14:18 PM »
Successful career?  Like living on the streets of Tucson?  Or Denver?  Or mooching off mommy like one of your more famous members?

That is, when you're not getting fired from your job of minimal responsibilities or duties?  That kind of success?

Ya see, this is going to sound callous to you, but I'm all good with helping the needy.  I refuse to fund the lazy.  People who won't get out of bed for less than six figures, perks, etc., despite the fact they have no skills, education, work ethic, or any combination of any and some more qualities.

I started working when I was THIRTEEN.  I'm not that old (not yet 50) and remember busting my ass growing up, but not bitching, whining, or expecting a handout.  You wanted something, you WORKED for it.  I can thank my father (and often bless his memory) for instilling that in me early and often.  Shit in one hand, wish in the other, see which fills up faster.  Sound familiar?

It's NOT about, "Me, me, me..." because we want ONLY that which we have EARNED.  No more, no less.  I and most other conservatives have no issue with paying a REASONABLE amount of taxes.  We want nothing more than to live our lives free of unreasonable government interference.  What you want is to make us slaves, plain and simple.  Our ancestors would have been shooting by now.

You come here and want to debate and discuss?  Fine.  You want to troll and be a dick?  Hit the ****ing road, jack.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2013, 06:14:35 PM »
Where did you learn your history?

Obviously at DU.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2013, 06:15:52 PM »
More like you are unhinged enough to focus that much negative energy trying to disrupt another group rather than put positive effort into your own identity and beliefs.  There is no way I can be as duplicitous as sitting around posting shit to maintain my cred for YEARS just so I can privately laugh that I'm putting one over on others.

To each his own. I think your startling admission is the first step toward recovery.

Okay, tell ya what--we know what you are, and yet here you remain.

Were I to openly admit my conservatism on DU, I'd be tombstoned before I got to the second post.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #54 on: December 05, 2013, 06:15:59 PM »
Obviously at DU.

From trained historian nadin.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #55 on: December 05, 2013, 06:16:34 PM »
Successful career?  Like living on the streets of Tucson?  Or Denver?  Or mooching off mommy like one of your more famous members?

That is, when you're not getting fired from your job of minimal responsibilities or duties?  That kind of success?

Ya see, this is going to sound callous to you, but I'm all good with helping the needy.  I refuse to fund the lazy.  People who won't get out of bed for less than six figures, perks, etc., despite the fact they have no skills, education, work ethic, or any combination of any and some more qualities.

I started working when I was THIRTEEN.  I'm not that old (not yet 50) and remember busting my ass growing up, but not bitching, whining, or expecting a handout.  You wanted something, you WORKED for it.  I can thank my father (and often bless his memory) for instilling that in me early and often.  Shit in one hand, wish in the other, see which fills up faster.  Sound familiar?

It's NOT about, "Me, me, me..." because we want ONLY that which we have EARNED.  No more, no less.  I and most other conservatives have no issue with paying a REASONABLE amount of taxes.  We want nothing more than to live our lives free of unreasonable government interference.  What you want is to make us slaves, plain and simple.  Our ancestors would have been shooting by now.

You come here and want to debate and discuss?  Fine.  You want to troll and be a dick?  Hit the ****ing road, jack.

I was going to reply to this idiot, but I read your post and your response mirrored what I was thinking. I suppose the DUmmy will say that is groupthink.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #56 on: December 05, 2013, 06:17:04 PM »
You idiots and your antecedents foughta against civil rights for African Americans, equal rights for women, voting rights for both of those groups, and social safety net such as social security.  Always, you are on the wrong side of history.
Civil rights for African Americans is a Republican thing. democrats fought it tooth and nail.
The civil rights acts of the 60's were passed with GOP votes. Al Gore's father-a senator, voted against it.

Martin Luther King was a REPUBLICAN.
Senator Byrd a democrat was the grand kleagle of the KKK. In fact all KKK members ever voted into congress were democrats..

Womens suffrage was opposed by democrats.

Obama is the only President who CUT Medicare, and threatened to cut SS,

The rats like you who turned the safety net of welfare into an addictive slavery to the democRAT party.

I am surprised you know so little of history. Being ignorant is no way to go through life.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: December 05, 2013, 06:17:28 PM »
PW's poor attempt to try to make the Top 10 of DOTY won't work. Who wants to be the first to tell him?

DOTY is just such an awesome event...last year Kirk visited us for a while.
It is truly the most wonderful time of the year  :cheersmate:

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2013, 06:17:36 PM »
More like you are unhinged enough to focus that much negative energy trying to disrupt another group rather than put positive effort into your own identity and beliefs.  There is no way I can be as duplicitous as sitting around posting shit to maintain my cred for YEARS just so I can privately laugh that I'm putting one over on others.

To each his own. I think your startling admission is the first step toward recovery.

This from a guy who hangs out with the hive mind, where admitting even moderate views will result in immediate banning.

Yet you are here, openly liberal (well, leftist, anyway) and you remain.  Interesting, isn't it?

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #59 on: December 05, 2013, 06:18:23 PM »
Civil rights for African Americans is a Republican thing. democrats fought it tooth and nail.
The civil rights acts of the 60's were passed with GOP votes. Al Gore's father-a senator, voted against it.

Martin Luther King was a REPUBLICAN.
Senator Byrd a democrat was the grand kleagle of the KKK. In fact all KKK members ever voted into congress were democrats..

Womens suffrage was opposed by democrats.

Obama is the only President who CUT Medicare, and threatened to cut SS,

The rats like you who turned the safety net of welfare into an addictive slavery to the democRAT party.

I am surprised you know so little of history. Being ignorant is no way to go through life.

When you get your news from DU and Jon Stewart you don't learn much actual history.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2013, 06:23:18 PM »
PW's poor attempt to try to make the Top 10 of DOTY won't work. Who wants to be the first to tell him?
He's trying to gather the gullible votes that went to NYC_SKIP last year.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2013, 06:25:28 PM »

We are not allowed to openly post on DU. DU often goes into lock down during leftist crisis, so there we are, pretending to be lunatics to watch and laugh. Plus, there was meta, a wonderful forum about you nutcases notching about each other. How could we not infiltrate that? So much fun. Now you have the mirt s... I don't think there has ever been a time we don't have several members on it.
You really have no clue how much info we have on you guys. We only use it when we have to, or when it's really funny to do so.
:-)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2013, 06:34:08 PM »
Well, well, we goaded the little piker to return.
What's your DUmp handle little man?
Afraid to tell us, or are you going to lie?
Keep one thing in mind as you play your silly game...you haven't been banned, have you?
How would that work out if one of us went to the DUmp and ID'd ourselves?
You live on a sheltered little island where none can be exposed to honesty.
Now, little man, do have something other than poo-flinging to contribute, or are you afraid to debate in a civil manner?
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2013, 06:35:18 PM »
My question to PW is this:

Do you pray to stop being a moron, or have you accepted that this is the Lord's plan for you?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: December 05, 2013, 06:36:45 PM »
We are not allowed to openly post on DU. DU often goes into lock down during leftist crisis, so there we are, pretending to be lunatics to watch and laugh. Plus, there was meta, a wonderful forum about you nutcases notching about each other. How could we not infiltrate that? So much fun. Now you have the mirt s... I don't think there has ever been a time we don't have several members on it.
You really have no clue how much info we have on you guys. We only use it when we have to, or when it's really funny to do so.
:-)

From the SUPER secret ask the administrators forum...

Thu Dec 5, 2013, 06:06 PM

Star Member Pretzel_Warrior (5,505 posts)

Question submitted by Pretzel_Warrior

I wonder what this will be if Skins decides to answer.
Maybe a special pedophile group?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #65 on: December 05, 2013, 06:39:25 PM »
That's less time you're working on pipe bombs and Obama-Hitler posters.
You are an extraordinarily stupid person. 

I have a simple question for you.  Why are you so ******* stupid?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #66 on: December 05, 2013, 06:42:26 PM »
you guys are pathetic dumb f*cks. Go tell us what you're doing in the spirit of the holidays instead of your verbal diarrhea about DU you seem incapable of avoiding.

Why don't you go first, deviant....
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #67 on: December 05, 2013, 06:49:53 PM »
you guys and your incessant "molestor" talk say more about your own infantile mentality than anything.  Just more evidence on the heaping pile of shit proving what a bunch of uncouth keyboard monkeys you are.

Oh, and by the way....most of us have successful careers and are fighting for assistance for those that DON'T! See? That's the part of your conservative groupthink that has you all screwed up about progressives in general and DU in particular. For you conservative mouth breathers, it is all about "ME ME ME ME". We are actually working to make a better society for others--not just ourselves and our families.

It's kinda strange that you have time to post here so much on the same day the overpaid MickyD burger flippers are on strike.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2013, 06:50:27 PM »
you guys and your incessant "molestor" talk say more about your own infantile mentality than anything.  Just more evidence on the heaping pile of shit proving what a bunch of uncouth keyboard monkeys you are.

What's the matter, sugar?  Did we hit a nerve?

Oh, and by the way....most of us have successful careers

Heh...  No, you don't.

and are fighting for assistance for those that DON'T!

From someone else's pocket...

See? That's the part of your conservative groupthink that has you all screwed up about progressives in general and DU in particular. For you conservative mouth breathers, it is all about "ME ME ME ME". We are actually working to make a better society for others--not just ourselves and our families.

I'll put what I give in charity (time, money, material) against any of you state worshiping ****s any day of the week.

Too much emotional stupid in that one to even bother...   :whatever:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #69 on: December 05, 2013, 06:51:33 PM »

And you're here because....?

C.S. Lewis

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #70 on: December 05, 2013, 06:52:50 PM »

Is that you Gator?

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #71 on: December 05, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »

:ohmy:

C.S. Lewis

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #72 on: December 05, 2013, 06:58:58 PM »
****ing idiots like you spending so much of your time (Especially "Frank Solich") and effort sitting around reading DU. 

Seriously. Your site has other discussion areas, but most here just want to whine and moan about DU. Do you realize how feminizing that is to you?

You're a bunch of little school girls. Not grown men. You may drive trucks and own guns to hide how small your dicks are, but in the end you just love to sit around with your guy-pals and talk about how bad and crazy DU is instead of getting off of your asses and doing something.

We are all laughing at you. Thank you for putting so much wasted effort into this heap you call a website. That's less time you're working on pipe bombs and Obama-Hitler posters.

Than why are you here? DU is to the left.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #73 on: December 05, 2013, 07:04:02 PM »

You may drive trucks and own guns to hide how small your dicks are, but in the end you just love to sit around with your guy-pals and talk about how bad and crazy DU is instead of getting off of your asses and doing something.

I drive what I damn well please.  As far as my "endowment", let's go out behind the barn and "have it out" together.  Show you how small YOU really are!   :rotf:

We are all laughing at you.

Happy we can amuse you as much as you morons amuse us.  Only difference is if you lurk for too long here, your IQ will actually go UP!   :rotf:

Thank you for putting so much wasted effort into this heap you call a website.

If Barry had put 10% of the effort into his cluster foxtrot Obamacare website, it might be working.

That's less time you're working on pipe bombs and Obama-Hitler posters.

Naw, I do that between beating my wife and KKK meetings.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #74 on: December 05, 2013, 07:06:33 PM »
Oh, pretzel... You realize I have a mole on DU since 2005. One with over five figure posts under its belt. You didn't last 20 posts before you were flushed out.
Your first post was suspect.
DUmpmonkies suck at smoking as they can't control their insanity.

He first registered on July 30, 2013. Many DUmmies who mole here do not last too long.  :lmao:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du