Author Topic: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)  (Read 8752 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)
« Reply #125 on: December 06, 2013, 05:12:06 PM »
Hekate (23,577 posts)
49. In spelunking for my own name, I found out I'm blasphemous....

A year or so ago one of these DU threads intrigued me enough to go spelunking and search for my own name. Turns out I'm blasphemous.

This post intrigued me so I went and did a search to see just how prominent you have been in the past.

Out of all of the posting made, you are mentioned in less that 2 pages. In none of those threads were you the primary topic but just another DUmmy posting in the campfire of our primary target. In other words, just a obscure DUmbass that most people just skimmed over.

As to us calling you blasphemous, I can't find any reference to that. Looks like you're just another lying DUmbshit.

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies (thread unlocked)
« Reply #126 on: December 06, 2013, 05:17:06 PM »
This post intrigued me so I went and did a search to see just how prominent you have been in the past.

Out of all of the posting made, you are mentioned in less that 2 pages. In none of those threads were you the primary topic but just another DUmmy posting in the campfire of our primary target. In other words, just a obscure DUmbass that most people just skimmed over.

As to us calling you blasphemous, I can't find any reference to that. Looks like you're just another lying DUmbshit.

Yeah, there's a lot of lying at that campfire.

I notice no PoP (primitives of prominence) have showed up yet; they're all PonP (primitives of no prominence).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Newbie DUmmy found a right-wing site that discusses DUmmies
« Reply #127 on: December 06, 2013, 05:26:11 PM »
:tongue:

:rotf:

Another punkass DUmmie troll, DA, thinking itself clever amongst the unwashed heathens.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #128 on: December 06, 2013, 05:29:05 PM »
How in the EFF did this thread get to 9 pages before I get a word in edgewise ?
I'm speechless.
Give me a minute, I may be verklempt.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #129 on: December 06, 2013, 05:31:26 PM »
I'm speechless.

I dunno...

...cuz you're a chatty little guy.

:cheersmate:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #130 on: December 06, 2013, 05:35:05 PM »
I dunno...

...cuz you're a chatty little guy.

:cheersmate:

I had to read all 9 pages before becoming speechless.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #131 on: December 06, 2013, 05:37:42 PM »
I'm speechless.

Over at the DUmp stirring up shit, most likely and not paying attention.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #132 on: December 06, 2013, 05:37:59 PM »

Or almost speechless, anyway...

:popcorn:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #133 on: December 06, 2013, 05:38:42 PM »
Well, with 2,026 primitive views, it's got only 53 primitive responses, which is an abysmally low ratio.

One wonders why so many primitives are being mum.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2013, 05:39:33 PM »
It's a gem all right.
Playing with the DUmp troll is a hoot.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #135 on: December 06, 2013, 05:40:43 PM »
Hmmm !
Or should I say harumph ?

Offline redwhit

« Reply #136 on: December 06, 2013, 06:17:50 PM »

Just change the number of posts per page to 40 and you'll only have to read 3 pages before speechlessness.

O-)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #137 on: December 06, 2013, 06:22:14 PM »
Hmmm !
Or should I say harumph ?

I was waiting for a harrumph from you.  Don't make me wait again.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #138 on: December 06, 2013, 06:29:38 PM »
I wish the DUmp troll would hurry up and come back.
All this harrumphing, is getting on my nerves.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #139 on: December 06, 2013, 07:25:23 PM »
Finally, a PoP shows up:

William769 (35,420 posts)    Fri Dec 6, 2013, 06:51 PM

54. If they worried a little less about us & a little more about what their ideals are doing to this

Country, they would be shitting a lot less in their pants.

But since the shit heads are not going to do that, I'm willing to help them out.

after which a silly coupon for Depends

Sorry, Wills, but we're rather more worried about what primitive ideals are doing to this country.

And then we got this, from one of the lumpenunterprimitiven:

Brigid (12,645 posts)    Fri Dec 6, 2013, 08:06 PM

57. I wonder what they think of the protest songs . . .

I've been posting tonight.

Sorry, frigid sweetheart, but we don't know you; you're not a PoP.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #140 on: December 06, 2013, 08:18:31 PM »
Brigid (12,645 posts)    Fri Dec 6, 2013, 08:06 PM

57. I wonder what they think of the protest songs . . .

I've been posting tonight.
Nothing. Heard one, you've heard them all. Same thing over and over.
You really want to know what we think? "DUde, get some new material".

Offline Purple Sage

« Reply #141 on: December 06, 2013, 08:32:57 PM »
Comedy gold!  I may have to bump their thread a bit.  ;)
I've known some pathological liars in my time, but 0 takes the prize.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #142 on: December 07, 2013, 01:49:00 AM »
To any DUmmy that's lurking here you should know one thing. If I gave more then one shit about your low IQ, short yellow bus riding opinions I'd give you a box of crayons to write it down on some blank paper so we can make paper airplanes out of them.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #143 on: December 07, 2013, 05:55:32 AM »
The campfire has 2,222 primitive views, but only 58 primitive comments.

One wonders--again--why primitives, especially PoP, aren't commenting.

Their usual and normal cowardice, one reasonably supposes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #144 on: December 07, 2013, 07:10:53 AM »
William769 (35,420 posts)    Fri Dec 6, 2013, 06:51 PM

54. If they worried a little less about us

Get it through you frickin skull, numbnutz.  We don't worry about you, we laugh at you.  Stupidity has a sophisticated humor that all normal people find hilarious.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #145 on: December 07, 2013, 07:20:56 AM »
Get it through you frickin skull, numbnutz.  We don't worry about you, we laugh at you.  Stupidity has a sophisticated humor that all normal people find hilarious.

Chris_ has a quote--I copied it, but can't find it now--about how somebody in the news business, every time something big happens, he rushes over to Skins's island to see what the lunatic fringe is saying about it, for laughs.

I cannot figure out why the primitives don't understand--the primitives are not "normal," the primitives are not competent, the primitives are not intellectually-gifted, the primitives are not healthy.  Everybody but the primitives seems to know this.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #146 on: December 07, 2013, 10:33:26 AM »
Chris_ has a quote--I copied it, but can't find it now--about how somebody in the news business, every time something big happens, he rushes over to Skins's island to see what the lunatic fringe is saying about it, for laughs.

I cannot figure out why the primitives don't understand--the primitives are not "normal," the primitives are not competent, the primitives are not intellectually-gifted, the primitives are not healthy.  Everybody but the primitives seems to know this.
That was the introduction to IMAO's Universal Democratic Underground thread: http://www.imao.us/archives/001215.html

I don't think there is a single blog out there I read that hasn't at least once linked to Democratic Underground's Forum. The place is like a train wreck of human thought; you just can't help but gawk at their twisted logic and wild-eyed conspiracy theories. I've even ended up becoming addicted to the site; anytime there is breaking news, I think, "I wonder what the nuts are saying about this," and head straight for DU. It's like a daily freak show. Yet, I've begun to tire of it, and I realized why. In the end, it's really just the same thing over and over. After careful analysis (two minutes thought), I think I broke down all the variance of opinion you'll ever see on DU and put into one imitated thread. They will often go on longer than this, but then it's a lot of the same posts being made over and over by other people.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #147 on: December 07, 2013, 10:45:23 AM »
The campfire has 2,222 primitive views, but only 58 primitive comments.

One wonders--again--why primitives, especially PoP, aren't commenting.

Their usual and normal cowardice, one reasonably supposes.

Moles aren't trying hard enough.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2013, 10:46:22 AM »
That was the introduction to IMAO's Universal Democratic Underground thread: http://www.imao.us/archives/001215.html

That is an excellent description of the DUmp.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Karin

« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2013, 11:00:07 AM »
Yes, especially this part:

but then it's a lot of the same posts being made over and over by other people.

That aggravates me about the DUmmies; that they won't read what their fellow travelers write first.

William769 (35,420 posts)    Fri Dec 6, 2013, 06:51 PM

54. If they worried a little less about us & a little more about what their ideals are doing to this

Country, they would be shitting a lot less in their pants.

Aside from that being extremely disgusting, I see no such thing here.  We're calm as cucumbers.  It's you people whose preezy's world is coming apart all over him.