Author Topic: Hello fellow citizens.  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Hathcock

Re: Hello fellow citizens.
« Reply #125 on: July 31, 2013, 02:44:54 PM »
And this guy!

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GK8ewRec7c[/youtube]

who inspired this guy
[youtube=425,350]vFP-MktgOKU[/youtube]
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes: if you **** with me, I'll kill you all! - USMC General James Mattis.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #126 on: July 31, 2013, 03:10:42 PM »
I didn't read all 7 pages.

Wasp:
Of their choosing?  Don't you think that's being overly generous? 

I wouldn't want to be perceived as completely heartless...   O-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
Re: Mr. Mannn. Where should I start?
« Reply #127 on: July 31, 2013, 03:13:17 PM »
Death, Death, Hatred, and more death.  You people are the lowest of the low.  Sick.  Pages upon pages of filth for the world to see.  I am glad that conservatism is dieing in this country and around the world.  I know you will not go easily, you will kill many more innocents along the way.  But, your kind will die.  That makes me happy.

Bless your heart...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 03:17:53 PM by wasp69 »
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #128 on: July 31, 2013, 03:23:40 PM »
I'm still waiting for him to tell me one redeeming or good thing Communism has done for the world.

Libs only can quote theory, they have no experience in the real world.
I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you with tears in my eyes: if you **** with me, I'll kill you all! - USMC General James Mattis.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #129 on: July 31, 2013, 04:29:56 PM »
Quote from: PowerToThePeople on Today at 07:32:49 am

Death, Death, Hatred, and more death.  You people are the lowest of the low.  Sick.  Pages upon pages of filth for the world to see.  I am glad that conservatism is dieing in this country and around the world.  I know you will not go easily, you will kill many more innocents along the way.  But, your kind will die.  That makes me happy.

I had hoped this primitive would bring facts to the discussion.  I can see that isn't going to happen.

The primitive states that conservatives "will kill many more innocents along the way".  Yet who's policy not only promotes but results in the death of innocents 100% of the time?

Look in the mirror primitive. That creature staring back has the blood of millions on its hands, because it backs a policy that utterly prevents 1/2 of the persons affected by the policy to not only make, but even have a choice.

"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #130 on: August 01, 2013, 06:31:47 AM »
Dummy PowerToThePimple,

I found your Facebook page.

Love your 4th Grade graduation picture. You looked good for an 18 year old year old:

I am curious, though. You listed "inflating my scrotum" as your favorite hobby. What's up with that?

Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #131 on: August 01, 2013, 07:29:55 AM »
 :lol: This is going downhill fast

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #132 on: August 01, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »
 :fuelfire:

Offline Dori

« Reply #133 on: August 01, 2013, 09:29:22 AM »
Dang, how did I miss this thread?  :popcorn:
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #134 on: August 01, 2013, 07:39:54 PM »
Dang, how did I miss this thread?  :popcorn:

You got to it at a perfect time !
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #135 on: August 01, 2013, 07:45:50 PM »
Where did the DUmpmonkey go?  :???:
Typical.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2013, 08:21:56 PM »
Where did the DUmpmonkey go?  :???:
Typical.
he couldn't back his shit up so he ran away like a little roach

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #137 on: August 01, 2013, 08:52:57 PM »
Same holds true with the others.
They figure to come in here and cause a ruckus, then scamper back and brag.
Never seems to work out very well for them.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Hathcock

« Reply #138 on: August 01, 2013, 09:00:46 PM »
 :mental: like little kids ringing the doorbell and running away.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #139 on: August 01, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »
Libs only can quote theory, they have no experience in the real world.

They quote theory from people who have a hard time tying their shoes.

....which is why the wear Birkenstocks and finaggled university gigs.

They can't.  Illogic, has it's own emotion.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 09:07:16 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #140 on: August 01, 2013, 09:10:23 PM »
....which is why the wear Birkenstocks and finaggled university gigs.
Some of those university gigs are overrated.  I did some contract work at Vanderbilt and got to see most of the school the two months I was there.  A particular "department" might be a converted 4-bedroom suite in an old dormitory, with a desk and chair in each room with seats and bookshelves in the common area.

I swear that school has more staff than students.  No wonder it costs $40k/year.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Re: Re: Hello fellow citizens.
« Reply #141 on: August 02, 2013, 01:25:53 AM »
Same holds true with the others.
They figure to come in here and cause a ruckus, then scamper back and brag.
Never seems to work out very well for them.

Some of them come here hoping to get banned immediately so they can say we're as intolerant as the DUmp. When that doesn't happen they get bored and go find some other shiny object to loom at
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0