Author Topic: guess the primitive gut  (Read 23191 times)

Offline thundley4

Re: guess the primitive gut
« Reply #50 on: April 12, 2013, 06:25:34 PM »

Body part number 5.  Which primitive?

Calpiggy.  The adam's apple gives it away.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #51 on: April 12, 2013, 06:26:26 PM »
You ain't never met a conservative or a Republican woman, madam.

Even I can hear them, which is saying something.

If you are correct in your assumption that I've never met a conservative or Republican woman, that doesn't say much for the strength of the GOP, does it?  

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2013, 06:29:35 PM »
If you are correct in your assumption that I've never met a conservative or Republican woman, that doesn't say much for the strength of the GOP, does it?  

Oh now, madam, I've lived in blue cities before.

And found myself to be the only Republican, period, around.

It goes both ways.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #53 on: April 12, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »
I'm not one for making fun of people's looks.

If I looked like you I wouldn't either.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #54 on: April 12, 2013, 06:31:10 PM »
If I looked like you I wouldn't either.

Such a gentleman. 

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2013, 06:31:19 PM »

Body part number 5.  Which primitive?

Soooooooooooooooo easy. Her adams apple gives her away.

ETA: Sorry thund. I should have read all of the replies first.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2013, 06:32:08 PM »
Such a gentleman.

Not to trash like you.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2013, 06:32:38 PM »
Oh now, madam, I've lived in blue cities before.

And found myself to be the only Republican, period, around.

It goes both ways.

With Republicans being between 32-34% of the electorate, it is increasingly difficult to find one, particularly in parts of the country where marriage between siblings is illegal.  

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2013, 06:33:23 PM »
Oh hell.  I was distracted by one of the cats when making my last comment.

What I meant was that our newest member here probably lives in an area where everybody's blue, so it shouldn't be any wonder she's never heard a Republican or conservative woman.

<<<has always voted the straight R ticket.

<<<consequently, has voted for far more women than someone always voting the D ticket.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2013, 06:33:36 PM »
Not to trash like you.

Why thank you.  From you, I take that as a compliment.  

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2013, 06:35:16 PM »
With Republicans being between 32-34% of the electorate, it is increasingly difficult to find one, particularly in parts of the country where marriage between siblings is illegal.

Oh goody, another keyboard warrior saying things while anonymously tucked away behind their keyboard.  I don't say anything here I wouldn't say to your face, provided I could handle your halitosis.  You on the other hand....

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2013, 06:36:15 PM »

What I meant was that our newest member here probably lives in an area where everybody's blue, so it shouldn't be any wonder she's never heard a Republican or conservative woman.

<<<consequently, has voted for far more women than someone always voting the D ticket.

True, I do, but I have lived in red and purple states before.  But you're correct that since I'm an educated professional, I don't encounter a lot of Republicans.  Still, there is my sister's mother-in-law, but she's been diagnosed with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.  I can't help wondering if that isn't party wide.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2013, 06:37:10 PM »
Quote from: Bainsbane on Today at 07:32:38 pm
With Republicans being between 32-34% of the electorate, it is increasingly difficult to find one, particularly in parts of the country where marriage between siblings is illegal

And the democrats have the same percentages. The war is for the middle ground.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2013, 06:38:37 PM »

As for voting for far more women, have you actually looked at the composition of congress lately?  There are fewer and fewer Republican women, possibly having something to do with the party's official endorsement of state-sanctioned rape, aka transvaginal ultrasounds.    

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2013, 06:43:20 PM »
Quote from: Bainsbane on Today at 07:32:38 pm
And the democrats have the same percentages. The war is for the middle ground.

My mistake.  I overestimated the popularity of the GOP.  It's currently at 27%, while the Democrats are at 36%.  http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/party-identification

The fact you guys on this site spend so much time worrying about random, ordinary Democrats on another site rather than working to rebuild your party makes me think you may know deep down that the current GOP is a lost cause. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2013, 06:43:56 PM »
Conservatives have the money, libs don't.  The self-proclaimed smartest people in the world are crying over possible SS/Medicare reductions in growth.  Shouldn't the smartest people in the world have high paying jobs and have known what was coming down the road?  Instead they're living hand-to-mouth and scared to death that Dear Leader will yank away their freebies.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM.................

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2013, 06:47:11 PM »
Damn, the fates always conspire against franksolich.

Here, we have a real primitive on the premises, and I'm busy; can't keep track of things.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2013, 06:47:35 PM »
Conservatives have the money, libs don't.  The self-proclaimed smartest people in the world are crying over possible SS/Medicare reductions in growth.  Shouldn't the smartest people in the world have high paying jobs and have known what was coming down the road?  Instead they're living hand-to-mouth and scared to death that Dear Leader will yank away their freebies.

Things that make you go HMMMMMMMMM.................

What evidence do you have to support your assertion that Republicans earn more than Democrats, or that the smartest people in the world are crying over SS cuts?  Who do you identify as the "self-proclaimed smartest people in the world"?  

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2013, 06:48:52 PM »
Damn, the fates always conspire against franksolich.

Here, we have a real primitive on the premises, and I'm busy; can't keep track of things.

What is the fascination with DU?  You truly are fixated.  I find it very strange. 

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2013, 06:55:50 PM »
What evidence do you have to support your assertion that Republicans earn more than Democrats, or that the smartest people in the world are crying over SS cuts?  Who do you identify as the "self-proclaimed smartest people in the world"?

First you claim we're too busy watching you kooks over on the island, now your claiming I don't realize how you view yourselves?

Holy Crap!  All I read over there is how smart they are, and how rich and greedy we are, and how poor they are.  And you're asking me what you asked me?  Really??

The average limosine lib doesn't really give a crap about the "Democratic side of the Democratic party" except to throw you a bone every 2 years in the form of populist rhetoric.  Once you vote, the liberals/progressives get tossed in the corner until the next 2 years comes along, and then they pull out the populist rhetoric, and you vote for them, and then they toss you into the corner until the next 2 years,...  So they aren't exactly in your boat.  And they control the party.

You fringe whackos are on your own.  If not for us laughing at you, you have no value.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2013, 07:05:35 PM »
First you claim we're too busy watching you kooks over on the island, now your claiming I don't realize how you view yourselves?

Holy Crap!  All I read over there is how smart they are, and how rich and greedy we are, and how poor they are.  And you're asking me what you asked me?  Really??

The average limosine lib doesn't really give a crap about the "Democratic side of the Democratic party" except to throw you a bone every 2 years in the form of populist rhetoric.  Once you vote, the liberals/progressives get tossed in the corner until the next 2 years comes along, and then they pull out the populist rhetoric, and you vote for them, and then they toss you into the corner until the next 2 years,...  So they aren't exactly in your boat.  And they control the party.

You fringe whackos are on your own.  If not for us laughing at you, you have no value.

Still no evidence on income differences. Your point about your views on Duers is relevant only in terms of your own uninformed view of the word.  You listen to too much Rush and Fox.  Worst of all, you and much of the GOP base believe them, which is why your party is in the toilet and descending further down the sewer pipes every day.  You really need to worry about how you're being fleeced rather than Democrats.  Though your point about the nation's elite is well taken, and it applies to both parties. 

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2013, 07:07:47 PM »
What is the fascination with DU?  You truly are fixated.  I find it very strange. 

It's a combination train wreak/circus freak show.

Hideous, but hard to look away.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2013, 07:08:12 PM »
Right.

I dunno about other men and their own carnal lusts, but this red-blooded American male finds big sagging jugs with one pointed one direction, and the other pointed the opposite direction.....not sexy at all.

In fact, it looks pretty gross.  At least to this male.

If only God had made all women according to your specifications.   Imagine the nerve of him creating some of us with large breasts.  

Offline Tucker

« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2013, 07:11:43 PM »
My mistake.  I overestimated the popularity of the GOP.  It's currently at 27%, while the Democrats are at 36%.  http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/pollster/party-identification

The fact you guys on this site spend so much time worrying about random, ordinary Democrats on another site rather than working to rebuild your party makes me think you may know deep down that the current GOP is a lost cause. 

No denying that you are a DUmmy.

You post, as a link to solidify your silly assertion, from the huffington and puffington site.

Now you see why we make fun of you. It's so easy. You're the funniest when you try to be serious.

Offline Bainsbane

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2013, 07:12:47 PM »
It's a combination train wreak/circus freak show.

Hideous, but hard to look away.

Ironic, because I say this to some of my most ardent yet virulent followers on DU, but you need to find a hobby.  Read a book, restore your car, paint the garage, do something productive.  I myself waste enough time there, and I agree with the general purpose of the site.  I can't imagine why a Republican would fritter his time away by reading posts from people he despises.  Life is short.  Do something you enjoy.