Author Topic: Solid proof Obama is planning a concession speech event for November 6th  (Read 6352 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
http://hillbuzz.org/daily-doom-antidote-solid-proof-obama-is-planning-a-concession-speech-event-for-november-6th-election-night-10182012-10182012

Barack Obama is deliberately choosing to cloister himself in one of these fortress-like buildings cutoff from the public on Election Night this year...which is a far cry from the Grant Park victory party he planned in 2008 in the heart of Chicago where thousands were encouraged to worship him like it was a triumphant cult rally

If you remember, the 2008 Obama victory party was held in Grant Park, where the Obama cult declared him to be a living god-king who would lower the oceans, patch the whole ozone, and deliver hope and change and unicorns to everyone.  Nothing so grandiose and extravagant is being planned for November 6th, 2012...for good reason

I’ve suspected for some time that Obama was going to plan for a concession speech on November 6th, but last night final confirmation arrived in the form of leaked news that the Obama election night event is being staged in private McCormick Place, not a big public setting like Grant Park.

Let me put this as clearly as I can because it’s crucial:  if Democrats really thought Barack Obama was going to be reelected, then they would have planned a massive rally in Grant Park again; the fact this is not happening is proof that, despite what you hear coming out of the Ministry of Truth that is the national media, the Democrats really do not expect Obama to win this election. Campaign operatives in Chicago are, thus, making appropriate preparations for his imminent defeat.

Let me explain a few things about McCormick Place that you could intimate from the photo above:

* it’s separated from the City by highways and is hard to reach by anyone traveling on foot from the various “El” trains that service Chicago…which indicates this event is not intended for throngs of Obama supporters.

* there are no buses that readily service McCormick Place like they do Grant Park…so once again, this event is not being planned for the public to come and celebrate with Obama.

* McCormick Place is completely indoors and is a venue that Democrats can easily control in terms of the camera angles and stagecraft of the event…which is a big deal because losing campaigns choose small, isolated places to hold concession speeches while winning candidates are feted on election night in, well, places like Grant Park.

I think this might be a way to avoid riots or other public disturbances from the Obama cult here in Chicago…because if they aren’t encouraged to assemble anywhere here on November 6th, then they won’t be assembled and ready to riot.  That might have happened if they had the event at a hotel in the Loop…and it would have definitely have happened if they did a big Grant Park event.

But McCormick Place diffuses all this.  It’s isolated, remote, and pedestrian-unfriendly.

The perfect place to discourage disappointed supporters from gathering with an easy escape route for Barack and Michelle to their Chicago home when it’s announced he will no longer be the president.

"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Interesting. Good find.  :cheersmate:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Interesting to say the least.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Mr Mannn

Hey DUmmie lurkers. It also means he's not going to challenge the results in court.
Kinda deflates the whole "stolen election" thing you've got going, don't it?

You know he's gonna lose. You've known all along.

And there is no West Wing in the works to give you comfort and solace. Whatever will you do?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Good stuff, Bally, but it looks like it belongs in the Election forum, not the DUmpster.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Good stuff, Bally, but it looks like it belongs in the Election forum, not the DUmpster.

No, the DUmmies need to see this and I don't think they visit all the forums due to vanity.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Whatevs.  I'd rather see the site run for us, not for them.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Whatevs.  I'd rather see the site run for us, not for them.
True. Have to agree. It's been up long enough to tweak the DUmp.
Maybe ask Bally if you could move it.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

Hillbuzz has a good and different perspective on all things 0bama. The post on Hillary screwing 0bama the night before the debate was genius, mostly because it was my thinking too.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Kyle Ricky

If he couldn't fill a stadium, there is no way he will fill that park again. His speech will probably only be in front of maybe a hand full of people.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade

Other people need to see it.

No, the DUmmies need to see this and I don't think they visit all the forums due to vanity.

KC

Exactly! they're so insulated over there.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
True. Have to agree. It's been up long enough to tweak the DUmp.
Maybe ask Bally if you could move it.

I have no problem with the Mods deciding what forum it's best in.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
You wouldn't be the first person to put a thread in the wrong forum. ::)

There will probably be some housecleaning after the election. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
You wouldn't be the first person to put a thread in the wrong forum. ::)

There will probably be some housecleaning after the election.

LOL, I admit I put it here purposely to annoy the left.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
I have no problem with the Mods deciding what forum it's best in.
Still happy it was thrown up.
I'm sure it caused a bit of turmoil.  :cheersmate:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
LOL, I admit I put it here purposely to annoy the left.
Not a problem.  My complaint is with people that abuse the Breaking News forum.  Hello?  It shows up on the front page of the forum.  Don't post stupid stuff.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
I just visited the "Election 2012" forum.

If I ever looked at it before, I don't remember it.

Appears to be about as lively as Old Elm Tree or Old DU.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Not a problem.  My complaint is with people that abuse the Breaking News forum.  Hello?  It shows up on the front page of the forum.  Don't post stupid stuff.

Oh! I think I only posted in Breaking News a few times, what I think is important may not be really important at all.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
Oh! I think I only posted in Breaking News a few times, what I think is important may not be really important at all.
You tweaked them. That's good enough for me.  :rotf:
I hope somebody is watching page visits.
Might be just as interesting.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
You tweaked them. That's good enough for me.  :rotf:
I hope somebody is watching page visits.
Might be just as interesting.

I shouldn't be bitchy like that but after 4 years of listening to their crap I just need to annoy them sometimes.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
I lost the link (still looking), but Beckel is basically throwing in the towel after the latest Gallup numbers.  I thought it was on Breitbart.......

EDIT:

Found it:

Beckel says: "It's lost."

on Breitbart.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2012, 09:20:55 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline Kyle Ricky

I lost the link (still looking), but Beckel is basically throwing in the towel after the latest Gallup numbers.  I thought it was on Breitbart.......

EDIT:

Found it:

Beckel says: "It's lost."

on Breitbart.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4emiu81OTdU[/youtube]

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
I shouldn't be bitchy like that but after 4 years of listening to their crap I just need to annoy them sometimes.
Oh hell yes.  :lmao:

Offline Dongus

• Probationary (Probie)
I had just found hillbuzz yesterday.  I printed out that same article for my dad, because he is an Eeyore, as the blogger defines it.  

Offline BigTex

Hillbuzz has a good and different perspective on all things 0bama. The post on Hillary screwing 0bama the night before the debate was genius, mostly because it was my thinking too.

I wouldnt call it good it accuses the left of slandering republicans and then does the same to Obama.

heres and excerpt from the reuters article about Obama's selection

McCormick Place, which was the principal site of a NATO conference in May, is the largest exhibition and meeting facility in North America

hardly the small and intimate place hillbuzz is making it out to be. Obama is sure he is going to win, hes going to be one of the very few shocked on election night, by now even the most loyal dems know defeat is coming
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers