Author Topic: Larry Kudlow's radio show talking about Benghazi  (Read 2445 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Larry Kudlow's radio show talking about Benghazi
« on: October 13, 2012, 12:21:24 PM »
We were listening in the car and Larry had Ed Klein on as a guest, and Ed said the Benghazi story is really going to blow up this week, he said Bill Clinton is in touch with all his Lawyer friends like Lanny Davis etc. and Bill is pissed that Obama is going to try to pin this on Hillary, and that Bill has enough power to bring Obama down. Ed said Obama loses the election because of this issue.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Kyle Ricky

Re: Larry Kudlow's radio show talking about Benghazi
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2012, 12:30:49 PM »
We were listening in the car and Larry had Ed Klein on as a guest, and Ed said the Benghazi story is really going to blow up this week, he said Bill Clinton is in touch with all his Lawyer friends like Lanny Davis etc. and Bill is pissed that Obama is going to try to pin this on Hillary, and that Bill has enough power to bring Obama down. Ed said Obama loses the election because of this issue.

obama is going to lose the election for a number of reasons, but this is going to be the final nail in the coffin of his and Biden's political career. I think we can now start calling Barry and Biden Carter and Modale part two... This is Iran 1979 all over again. That, among other things, is what cost Jimmy Carter the election.

I can not believe the similarities of this year and 1980. It is staggering.

Offline Undies

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
I look for HRC to step down in the next two weeks.  Hilary could live with Bill sh*tting on her.  Bill could take her places.  But she's not about to be thrown in the garbage by the likes of a waste of political humanity like The Magic Negro. 

I've been wrong about Hilary before, but I really, really can't see her standing by this (hardly a) man.

Offline Dori

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2012, 01:39:34 PM »
This is a cover-up of a cover-up.  I believe it goes straight to the top.  When this first broke, there was a lot of talk about Obama not taking his intel briefings.  I bet there is proof out there of him being told several times about the situation in Libya and he chose to ignore it, or not even bother to read it.  Obama has a national security advisor.  Where was he on this?  Remember Bush had Condi Rice as his NSA, before she became Sec. of State.  She went everywhere with Bush, to his ranch, Camp David etc.  

This is Obama's most basic Constitutional responsibility as President.  If he can't handle something as simple as this, how can we have any confidence in who is looking out for the safety of this country when all they can do is point fingers at each other like thrid graders?

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2012, 01:45:01 PM »
Just a thought....would the President have to sign off on his security briefings that he attended?

If there's paper trail, Obama's really toast.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2012, 02:07:56 PM »
I look for HRC to step down in the next two weeks.  Hilary could live with Bill sh*tting on her.  Bill could take her places.  But she's not about to be thrown in the garbage by the likes of a waste of political humanity like The Magic Negro. 

I've been wrong about Hilary before, but I really, really can't see her standing by this (hardly a) man.

If I were Hillary and saw the toss under the bus being imminent, I'd get any emails from O denying additional security or reducing what was already there, and leak them to the press. She gets tossed under the bus on this, she's done for 2016, and O loses anyway. She tosses O under, she's still viable in 2016 against Romney.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2012, 02:23:00 PM »
If I were Hillary and saw the toss under the bus being imminent, I'd get any emails from O denying additional security or reducing what was already there, and leak them to the press. She gets tossed under the bus on this, she's done for 2016, and O loses anyway. She tosses O under, she's still viable in 2016 against Romney.
Oh, you KNOW Hillary has every typed or emailed syllable in a file case somewhere, notated and tabbed, time stamped and dated. If (and when) Zero decides to throw her under the bus, she has no compunction about resigning and handing it all over to the MSM.
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2012, 02:37:26 PM »
Can you imagine Bush blowing off Intel Briefings?

I think Hillary is screwed either way for 2016, she gets thrown under the bus by Obama or she throws Obama under the bus, and the black community and the sycophants won't ever forgive her.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Dori

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2012, 04:33:39 PM »
Can you imagine Bush blowing off Intel Briefings?

I think Hillary is screwed either way for 2016, she gets thrown under the bus by Obama or she throws Obama under the bus, and the black community and the sycophants won't ever forgive her. 

Hillary deserves to get tossed on her rear.  There is a enough blame to go around on this debacle.  They are all responsible for their derilection of duties and childish utopian dreams. 
Wasn't it Susan Rice's idea to go into Libya in the first place?  These Code Pinko's don't belong in power..they are going to get us all killed.
“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler

Offline thundley4

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2012, 07:16:57 PM »
Just a thought....would the President have to sign off on his security briefings that he attended?

If there's paper trail, Obama's really toast.

There is some sort of attendance record for the briefing.  When it became known that Obama had attended less than 50% of the meetings, his thugs said that he gets the briefing to read but not discuss it with others.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2012, 07:38:26 PM »
Hillary deserves to get tossed on her rear.  There is a enough blame to go around on this debacle.  They are all responsible for their derilection of duties and childish utopian dreams. 
Wasn't it Susan Rice's idea to go into Libya in the first place?  These Code Pinko's don't belong in power..they are going to get us all killed.

Hillary has stunk as SOS. Michael Savage used a term to describe the 3 most powerful women in the Government (Hillary, Rice and Jarrett) I forget what word he used but the term wasn't adorable.

Offline Dori

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2012, 12:55:36 AM »
Hillary has stunk as SOS. Michael Savage used a term to describe the 3 most powerful women in the Government (Hillary, Rice and Jarrett) I forget what word he used but the term wasn't adorable.

He needs throw the Mafia Princess Pelosi into that group