Author Topic: Cryano doesn't know what really happened  (Read 1132 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Cryano doesn't know what really happened
« on: October 04, 2012, 09:34:46 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021467419

Oh my.

Cyrano (7,973 posts)   Thu Oct 4, 2012, 09:15 AM

Sixty million people watched the "debate" but how many are paying attention to all the reports that Romney spent the night lying?

My guess is that too many, who only payed attention to the debate, will never get to learn what really happened last night

gollygee (10,167 posts)   Thu Oct 4, 2012, 09:16 AM

1. I think most people who bother to watch debates are already pretty well educated about the candidates and what they've said. I don't think Obama handled Romney's lies well, but I don't think the debate is much to worry about.

Indpndnt (693 posts)   Thu Oct 4, 2012, 09:18 AM

2. Because they won't see even one commercial destroying Willard over his flip-flopping last night?

Last night's lies vs. what he said just last week. Or that he wants to kill Big Bird.

Reportedly, Dumbya lost all his debates. How'd that work out in the elections?

seabeyond (77,598 posts)   Thu Oct 4, 2012, 09:24 AM

3. and as soon as they walked into the office and said, romney kicked ass, there will be at least one

to say.... he lied thru out. check the facts. not a moment of truth. that is kicking ass?

As usual, the primitives don't name a single "lie" that Romney told.

One wishes they would, but they've never gotten around to explaining "the mess Bush left us in" either, and that's been going on four years now.....
apres moi, le deluge

Online Happy Fun Ball

Re: Cryano doesn't know what really happened
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 09:37:24 AM »
What happened last night?

It was Empty Podium night.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 09:43:02 AM »
What happened was Romney called out Dear Leader on his lies, and then Dear Leader's kook supporters (is their any other kind?) tried to cover by claiming that Romney lied.  Of course, Dear Leader didn't call out Romney on these supposed lies during the debate because it would only reflect back on Dear Leader that Romney was correcting his lies.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline hillneck

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 09:51:19 AM »
Dear Leader was caught out there without his teleprompter.  Also he was not in a echo chamber were everyone fawns over his every word.  The idiots in DUmmyland will never see this, because they are part of that echo chamber.  What you seen last night was the petulant little man-child on stage with nobody but himself to soak up the blame for his lack of leadership.
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 10:23:03 AM »
Indpndnt (693 posts)   Thu Oct 4, 2012, 09:18 AM

Reportedly, Dumbya lost all his debates. How'd that work out in the elections?

Considering it was the same bunch that said he lost that is now saying Romney lied, I would have to say that you don't have a very good or reliable standard, DUmmie.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 10:52:03 AM »
Romney did lie. If you use the new standard moonbat English dictionary definition of lie, any word or words uttered by a repuke.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline jukin

« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
Romney did lie. If you use the new standard moonbat English dictionary definition of lie, any word or words uttered by a repuke.

The DUmp has fully implemented Newspeak.

Up is Down
Ignorance is Strength
Black is White
War is Peace
Truth is a Lie

Obama announced that he has increased the work force from 140 million to 134 million!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Linda

• American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 12:20:53 PM »
Where's a teleprompter when you really need one?
A liberal who is mugged by reality becomes conservative.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 12:33:34 PM »
The DUmp has fully implemented Newspeak.

Up is Down
Ignorance is Strength
Black is White
War is Peace
Truth is a Lie

Obama announced that he has increased the work force from 140 million to 134 million!

And weekly chocolate rations from 30 to 25 grams!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 01:06:56 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021467419

Oh my.

As usual, the primitives don't name a single "lie" that Romney told.

One wishes they would, but they've never gotten around to explaining "the mess Bush left us in" either, and that's been going on four years now.....

I have been wondering that myself.  I have read multiple "Romney Lies" threads but have yet to see one example....

And they keep complaining about how he pushed Jim around, well he had to step in several times after Obama lied his little heart out to correct him.  If Romney was in fact lying why didn't Obama also push Jim around so that he could correct these so called lies?
"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 01:19:56 PM »
who only payed attention to the debate

What's up with the DUmpmonkeys and the non-word "payed"?

I can understand when ignorant people confuse "lose" and "loose", after all, they're ignorant people.

I can sort of understand when ignorant people use an apostrophe to form a plural, but it's so stupid it deserves a bitch slap.

I can understand when ignorant people use the contraction "it's" in place of the possessive "its" - but it's really, really ignorant.

But where in the world did they come up with "payed"?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 01:37:46 PM »
What's up with the DUmpmonkeys and the non-word "payed"?

I can understand when ignorant people confuse "lose" and "loose", after all, they're ignorant people.

I can sort of understand when ignorant people use an apostrophe to form a plural, but it's so stupid it deserves a bitch slap.

I can understand when ignorant people use the contraction "it's" in place of the possessive "its" - but it's really, really ignorant.

But where in the world did they come up with "payed"?

payed  
 Use Payed in a sentence Origin
pay1    [pey]  Show IPA verb, paid or ( Obsolete except for defs. 12, 24c ) payed; pay·ing; noun, adjective
verb (used with object)
to settle (a debt, obligation, etc.), as by transferring money or goods, or by doing something: Please pay your bill.
to give over (a certain amount of money) in exchange for something: He paid twenty dollars for the shirt.
to transfer money as compensation or recompense for work done or services rendered; to satisfy the claims of (a person, organization, etc.), as by giving money due: He paid me for my work.
to defray (cost or expense).
to give compensation for.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/payed

payed 1  (pd)
v.
A past tense and a past participle of pay1.
payed 2  (pd)
v.
A past tense and a past participle of pay2.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/payed

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 01:37:52 PM »
Those on DU believe that Romney lied because they listen to MSNBC and Team Obama for their opinion of Romney's stance on issues and his plans to fix things. They do not listen to Romney himself. Since MSNBC and Team Obama lie about Romney and the hive believes those lies then of course it appears like Romney lied.
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2012, 01:43:36 PM »
IPA verb, paid or ( Obsolete

Obsolete and stupid.

Offline Maxiest

• Chief Interruptor Officer
  • IT Guru - Social Media Wizard - Recovery Advocate
« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2012, 01:46:18 PM »
Lie:

“Social Security is structurally sound. It's going to have to be tweaked the way it was by Ronald Reagan and Speaker--Democratic Speaker Tip O'Neill. But it is, the basic structure is sound.”

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama said in Wednesday night’s presidential debate that Social Security is “structurally sound,” but Social Security’s Board of Trustees said in their 2012 annual report that the program faced $8.6 trillion in “unfunded obligations.”

http://www.ssa.gov/oact/TR/2012/tr2012.pdf

“The open group unfunded obligation for OASDI over the 75-year period is $8.6 trillion in present value and is $2.1 trillion more than the measured level of a year ago,” said the trustees’ report. “If the assumptions, methods, starting values, and the law had all remained unchanged, the unfunded obligation would have risen to about $7.0 trillion due to the change in the valuation date. The remaining increase in the unfunded obligation is primarily due to updated data and economic assumptions.”

"The society that puts equality before freedom will end up with neither; the society that puts freedom before equality will end up with a great measure of both."

"Nothing is so permanent as a temporary government program."

"We have a system that increasingly taxes work and subsidizes nonwork."

-Milton Friedman

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2012, 03:14:35 PM »

The whole 'Blame Bush' schtick has been completely played out with everyone but the mindless drones in the Dem base for a long time, but Obama hasn't had any success of his own to replace it in his repertoire.  His last chance to step away from the baldly-partisan and divisive theme came with Bin Laden, which he could have attributed to the culmination of the efforts of both Presidencies, instead he tried to take sole credit for it with the predictable outraged aftershocks from within the Defense community.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.