Author Topic: The Amateur  (Read 1000 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
The Amateur
« on: June 16, 2012, 05:12:51 PM »
This book is a must read for this election. It's probably the best political book I've ever read.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: The Amateur
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 05:14:55 PM »
So many books...so little time.

Offline BigTex

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 08:15:10 PM »
Ed Klein has very little integrity I wouldnt believe too much of what are in his books
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 08:18:45 PM »
Ed Klein has very little integrity I wouldnt believe too much of what are in his books

What in particular? he has tapes that back up what he says in the book.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BigTex

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 08:26:03 PM »
What in particular? he has tapes that back up what he says in the book.

He will take any crackpot's word as a "source" some of his earlier books have a lot to be desired the the way of reliable credible sources.
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism. -Kenny Powers

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »
He will take any crackpot's word as a "source" some of his earlier books have a lot to be desired the the way of reliable credible sources.

Granted but, at least he is pissing off Axelnod, JarRAT and ABM.