Author Topic: Why are the facts on the conservative's side?  (Read 1619 times)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
Re: Why are the facts on the conservative's side?
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2012, 07:13:07 PM »
I think he advertises on Ron Pauls Drag Race, on the LOGO channel.  :whistling:

Olberman is still making money for MSNBC.. Sort of.   :-)

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/keith-olbermann-talking-bobblehead/detail.php?p=88284&v=msnbc&fsal=true

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2012, 07:20:50 PM »
Olberman is still making money for MSNBC.. Sort of.   :-)

http://www.nbcuniversalstore.com/keith-olbermann-talking-bobblehead/detail.php?p=88284&v=msnbc&fsal=true

It's a damned shame your bobblehead likeness looks better than you do!    :lol:

More "human", too!   :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 06:40:51 AM »
Let's see DUmmies. We can take one issue, the second amendment, and prove you right.
The pro constitution side uses facts and all you lot just want to use emotion. So that is why you keep pushing to ban all those high capacity clips. :rotf:
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 09:23:59 AM »
russspeakeasy (3,554 posts)

2. I have wondered this for years. They come accross as a bunch

of followers. Too afraid to offend.

Go against the pack ONE time at the DUmp and back up your post fervently, ****nuts.

I dare you.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site